Idea for the EP3 room

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
First of all HUGE thanks for Finti for helping me fix this.

From time to time we all tend to get a little silly in the threads ie: the character, time frame thread. I talked to Ushgarak about this idea this morning and he suggested I speak to the mods. Before I even go there I'd like you guys' input. The basic premise is it would be ONE THREAD that we could all add onto and goof off in but it would have 2 rules...First of all it would not be used for personal attacks of any kind, (except playacting) and second it would have to be entirely along the Star Wars vein. So what say you? Make sure you vote and feel free to post as well. smile

Sith Master X
That's a great idea, the StarWars playacting and all, I love doing that. It can be pretty fun. I'm in! thumb up

SMX
cool

Jedi Priestess
btw........Yerssot.......the Force is still waiting on you to return Leia blink

Jedi Priestess
hears crickets...........*chirp*

I find it hard to believe that this bunch has no opinion about this sad

Sith Master X
Come on peeps, vote on this great idea. We'll be able to go off topic on StarWars without the thread being closed, granted the fact that no ones goes bashing on one another.

SMX
cool

Jedi Priestess
so true but only if you are speaking "star wars" hehehehe

Montross
I want my Toryn Farr.
And sure, lets do the playacting. stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
sorry pal the store is still closed until yerssot returns the Jedi Princess

Montross
Damn you Yerssot!
Just kidding...

cornponious
I'll play-act, as long as I get to be Darth Vader.

wink

corn

Jedi Priestess
werx fer me but its really kinda not role playing per say........just kind of a free for all thing lol check out the characters and time frame thread for an example. hehehehe

Xanatos
Sounds good I'll do it BTW are you still in selling girls if so I'll take padame's double Kiera Knightly wink

yerssot
why ask about this? you make it seem KMC is a democracy

Jedi Priestess
actually finti helped me fix it when it screwed it up stick out tongue
and I would assume he looked to see what I was up to posting this...and I spoke to Ush about it. And you didnt vote mister! sad

yerssot
nope, since the votes don't matter

Sith Master X
Ok so, where do we begin?

SMX
cool

Jedi Priestess
so ya lost me........are you saying that no matter what the end result is here, the type of thread I am going to propose will get shot down? I just wanted to have an idea whether or not to ask if people didnt want this I was gonna just let it go. sad

and SMX we can't start without the OK from the mods.

yerssot
no, I ment that it does not matter if posters like the idea or not
it's if raz likes it and the mods, if they don't, then 99% of the members can be pro, it won't come

Jedi Priestess
oh sad I thought somehow the mods would appreciate our input.....my badbag

Sith Master X
Alrighty then. wink

SMX
cool

captainmidnight
sounds sweeeeeet........i vote yes

Sith Master X
Awesome, even though I didn't create this poll, I'm glad to see more people have voted because this truley is a good idea.

SMX
cool

Montross
Yerssot, hand in LEIA!!!!

Jedi Priestess
he's holding her for ransom until the Sith gives up Padme laughing

Montross
Damn you all....TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!

Montross Happy Dance :
'Therefore Morgoth came, climbing slowly from his subterranean throne, and the rumour of his feet was like thunder underground. And he issued forth clad in black armour; and he stood before the king like a tower, iron-crowned and his vast shield, sable unblazoned, cast a shadow over him like a storm cloud. But Fingolfin gleamed beneath it like a star;for his mail was overlaid with silver, and his blue shield was set with crystals; and he drew his sword Ringil, and it glittered like ice, cold and gray and deadly.'
-The Lost Road and Other Writings book II

Jedi Priestess
Im already there pal wink

Montross
HA!

Montross says Happy Dance :
'Therefore Morgoth came, climbing slowly from his subterranean throne, and the rumour of his feet was like thunder underground. And he issued forth clad in black armour; and he stood before the king like a tower, iron-crowned and his vast shield, sable unblazoned, cast a shadow over him like a storm cloud. But Fingolfin gleamed beneath it like a star;for his mail was overlaid with silver, and his blue shield was set with crystals; and he drew his sword Ringil, and it glittered like ice, cold and gray and deadly.'
-The Lost Road and Other Writings book II

Sith Master X
So when will we know if this idea goes through? I know as soon as the mods ok it, but if they do, anyone have an idea when that might be?

SMX
cool

Jedi Priestess
I'm going to pm Ush tonight and ask him how to procede

Sith Master X
K, thanks.

SMX
cool

Lyn
Hey everyone...I'm not 100% sure what you mean by play-acting but not really play-acting ...but sounds good to me. I'm in..!! happy

Jedi Priestess
Lyn check the closed thread characters and time frame for a general idea....just go to about the middle and you'll see wink

moonwalker741
me confused?, wuts this about, i voted yes but i dont no wut this is about

and wuts playacting

Jedi Priestess

Lyn
Well, I've just finished reading that thread...Quite interesting..stick out tongue wink
Now I know what you meant with all that 'bring back Leia' talk...laughing

Also, look here JP...I want Anakin..!!

Jedi Priestess
uh NO! take Luke or Han...the Jedi Priestess gets to shak up with the future Vader lol

Lyn
GRRRR...!! mad

Jedi Priestess
Thanks peeps! We got the go ahead! The thread for this is called
Let it All Hang out Star Wars style! Have fun!

A big thanks to Finti for giving us the go ahead!

can one of the mods close this thread now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.