New Hyperspace material for the last week of June

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
There is a photo receptor picture of Leia
There is a new 3-D thing and it's a door. Big whoop! Can't see any cast people in it. sad
There is a web chat tomorrow with Rob Coleman the guy from ILM
and HOPEFULLY the new webdoc #8 will be out tomorrow!!
I'm hoping for a new BTH pic.
evil face

Sith Master X
I'm anxiously looking forward to the next webdoc.

SMX
cool

Jedi Priestess
Me too and I wish DragonX were here with his QuickTime Pro program cause I cant save it without it sad

Sith Master X
I know, we need him bad.

SMX
cool

Anakin2Vader
Can anyone give a link to the new knollvision 3D pic?
It would be much appreciated.

Jedi Priestess
LMAO I just noticed your sig SMX!!!!

Ushgarak
I was kinda hoping Hyperspace would pick up in the final year...

OB1-adobe
whatever happened to dragonx?

Jedi Priestess
heck I was hoping Hyperspace would be FREE in the next year laughing

OB1-adobe
My hyperspace account is over, and personally I couldn't give a flyin MCFARGAN! I was purely disapointed in it. Just about everything you paid for was free originaly, and by all ethics it should always have been.
The web docs, trailers, and pics used to be all free. Now your paying to watch some guy on a computer while eating doritos and drinking coke. Or a completey pitch black room. I don't want the movie spoiled for me by any means (well maybe a little big grin ), but seriously that sh*t was a disgrace to the world. Anyway I hope you guys keep puttin up the stuff, cuz I sure as hell aint signing up for hyperspace again.

OB1-adobe
Hey! Someone with a Hyperspace account!

What is going on in the web cam as you read this and tell us what you see right now?

Sith Master X
lol, Changed it again. Was just a quick joke. laughing out loud

SMX
cool

Jedi Priestess
Sith baby....got my hot little hands on a piece of EP3 dont know where it came from and alot has been seen before but there is some new Grevious stuff at the end.....so anyway....you know the drill pal wink

OB1-adobe
Oh so thats how it is huh.

SMX and Jedi priestess sittin in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G

First comes love, then comes marriage

Then comes a little jedi in a baby carriage!

smokin'

Sith Master X
lol, you do realize that she's 43 and I'm 16 right? No offense or anything but a relationship that is 27 years apart would just be....wierd. messed

SMX
cool

OB1-adobe
I was just kiddin man smile

cornponious
I don't see anything wrong with it, the law notwithstanding.

big grin

corn

Sith Master X
I know. smile wink

SMX
cool

Jedi Priestess
hmmm jealousy I sense! lol
you dork.....I have children older than the the Sith....but he IS a good friend even though he is misguided by the dark side. smile

Jedi Priestess

Sith Master X
Thanks JP. Good friends we are indeed. wink But misguided by the dark side I am not, it is my destiny!!

SMX
cool

Swordfish2k0
lol for a moment i thought i had gone into the speed-dating thread!

Jedi Priestess
Happy Dance laughing

OB1-adobe
I new that post was gonna get me in trouble. But I was just pokin fun. I like all yalz. Anyway whatever did happen to dragon X?

Jedi Priestess
he's back..........check the Let it all hang out Star Wars Style thread smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.