The Temple

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
Woooooooo hoooooooo! We got the go ahead! I think this will be fun.

There are only 2 rules here.....Number one and most important.....this thread is NOT for bashing, arguing, or any other rude insensitive stuff ok. I think if we all relax and play nice it will be fun for all.
Number 2.....please keep the conversations in this thread along the lines of Star Wars.....that means no cars, microwaves etc etc anything you wouldnt find in the movies don't use to post with in here.

This is not a role playing thread in the sense that there is no set plot except what gets written. I think it would be cool if we just play ourselves interacting with each other and the SW characters. For example the whole SMX Yerssot thing with Padme and Leia from the character, time frame thread. To start the ball rolling im going to pick up along the lines where we left off.....

The return desk is open for business again......YERSSOT!!! you have until noon to return Princess Leia or we will be sending the Fett boys out after you! mad

SMX there has been a complaint filed against you for hogging Padme. confused

And Montrose........Chewie wants to know why you haven't called him? wink

I broke my lightsaber........anyone got any spare parts? confused

Lyn! Step away from Anakin! or else---->blowup

Lyn
OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO...THIS MEANS WAR!! mad mad

Btw, congratz on getting the go-ahead..!!

Jedi Priestess
Note to self: Have Cornpolious speak to his buddy Yoda about this Lyn Chick................dev

finti
Is there an available parking lot for my Sith infiltrator, (and I do double park just for the hell of it). And please be quick with the reply cause I have an appointment with count Dooku for a lightning bolt electric refill.

finti
no never cared for Petra pun for the petra joke for those who missed out on it , so where is the buzz boys

Jedi Priestess
Fin, park it in lot 6,324.........but remember WE DO NOT VALIDATE! no

Lyn
Hmmm...stick out tongue
Seriously though...can we share him or something?? I mean, c'mon...us JeDiChiCks have to stick together.

Jedi Priestess
You are SO going on report!

finti
(in best Yoda impression with an evil twist) YOU WILL, YOU WILL.....heheheh

Jedi Priestess
Fin, ya left your keys in your Infiltrator, I just saw Wedge drive outta here with it with Lyn riding shotgun..........

Jedi Priestess
*******WE INTERUPT THIS THREAD WITH AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE

we can only have ONE of these threads....so please feel free to join into this one. Thanks smile

BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED CRAZINESS******

Lyn
'I told you....THIS MEANS WAR...!!' *shoots widly, laughing madly*

Jedi Priestess
Damn Lyn, how is it you can shoot me when you are off riding around with the Wedgie boy? muuhahahaha What the f**k?

strong with the force you must be wink

btw me thinks fin is gonna want his infiltrator back washed and waxed....

wow 3am here....the Priestess must go into heavy meditation

Lyn
Strong I am JP...I am a JeDiChiCk...stick out tongue wink

Hey, can you check for a pain in my back...it's just, it feels like JP has stuck a lightsaber there...!!! sad sad mad

finti
hmm the rubber band safety on my sith infiltrator will soon affect Wedge and Lyn the thieving magpies(<===anohter musical cue wink )

Lyn
*whoosh goes the musical cue over Lyn's head*
Sorry...the anger and jealousy I'm feeling is making my brain sluggish...

finti
he he Lyn and Wedge looks like bouncing bunny now

( musical cue for the Thieving magpie )

(Note: whenever I get the chance I will come in with a musical cue if it fits the ongoing postings, just like the old days when I was known as the jukeboxbig grin)

now Lyn whats your excuse for nicking my ride there mad

Lyn
Well...I need some sort of get-away if I'm gonna steal Anakin from underneath JP's nose now, don't I...?!? *innocent smile*

finti
you get some ?? eek! eek! laughing laughing . ehhhhhhhhhhhhh ok.

finti
yeah still Aniken and make JP a innocent victim

finti
hey yersie bring back Leia I need her do clean the Sith infiltrator, padme can help out too

Jedi Priestess
ok! I wake up and find out SOMEONE stole my speeder................................................................AND MY MAN!!!!!!!!

LYNN!!!!!!!! censored you are SO bantha poodoo giljotiini

note to SMX and Yerssot.......turn in your women NOW or I am afraid the JP will have to blowup to both of you

El Toro De Brah
Death stix for sale, all colors and flavors. Anyone interested in DEATH STIX!!!

Jedi Priestess
how much?

El Toro De Brah
100 Republican credits for 1, but for you..50. wink

darktim1
nope I'm trying to cut back they give off to much smoke especially in the lower part of corusant at the bars.

El Toro De Brah
100 Republican credits for 1, but for you..50. wink And by the way, where's all the ladies up in here. sad i thought you guys had a party going but peeps have been apparently hogging them.

oh and does anyone know where an old pod racer mechanic can find work around here. embarrasment

El Toro De Brah
i meant to say, any single women. no offence mama but im under the impression ur taken:P so i guess hands off

Jedi Priestess
well I did have a nice little fling going on with the soon to be new Sith apprentice............but SOMEONE ( i can only assume its that theiving JediChik wench) seems to have stolen him for the moment

ok El, I'll take a case.....just hope Yoda dont find out.....

El Toro De Brah
Cool. but that's my last batch of Death Stix. My supplier has suddenly decided to quit the business and straighten himself up. So now i gotta find another way of making moneysad.

cornponious
I grow my own out behind the Lars' homestead.

smile

corn

cornponious
Yoda prefers the natural stuff.

corn

Sith Master X
Yes, Yerssot, I demand that you return Leia, or else you'll never have the Senator. *Looks toward Padme, ignites red lightsaber.*

SMX
cool

§pearhead
nah, that's only because I tracked down and killed the sucker no i didn't like the competition

finti
heard the senate passed a law restricting smoking in bars at couroscant

cornponious
Empirial bastards.

corn

Jedi Priestess
well damnit man......whats a priestess to do now for fun.......

Sith Master X
A threat to me that is? Perhaps you will join me in the dark side, before I make you join me. *Prepares force lightning*

SMX
cool

Jedi Priestess
oh pfffffft........I hardly fear some Sith.........and a young one at that! The priestess has been one with the force for all of my life...

Sith Master X
The dark side has clouded your vision JP, lies, deceit, create mistrust for my age it has.

SMX
cool

yerssot
first padme, then I'll set leia free

Sith Master X
I shall release Padme, but something in return I must have. A jedi JP is, but intend for that to change. Capture JP, and Padme I shall give you.

SMX
cool

Jedi Priestess
laughing laughing never happen! the priestess makes plans fo go into hiding......she calls a trusted aide.........

yerssot
ah come on JP... it's padme I can get here sad

Sith Master X
Yes, and the only way you'll get her is if you honor my request, or better yet, JP will have to kill me for her. Let at last, the power of JP be seen, I call you to a duel.

SMX
cool

Jedi Priestess
hmmmmmmmmm consult with my aide I must on this.......I do know I'm not going to kill you sith...then you'd be dead and out of the thread lmao I'm a poet! hehehe

yerssot......just givng in to the Sith so you can have your way with Padme is waaaaaay too easy pal. You'll have to earn that one wink

yerssot
I don't care what people or I have to do, I just want padme sad

Sith Master X
Advanced my skills with a saber are, accept defeat, I will not.

*looks to yerssot* *waves hand* You will give into leia.

SMX
cool

Jedi Priestess
eeeeeeeeep! blink I've just intercepted a transmission from the Empire.......they are onto Corn's little patch of happiness behind the Lars place.....

Xam
oh no deploit all x-wing onto the nearest starship

yerssot
no, YOU will give me padme

Xam
never you sick sith freak

yerssot
I was talking to SMX stick out tongue

Xam
oh ok

Sith Master X
I will give you a clone of Padme. *waves hand* Padme's clone...will do fine.

SMX
cool

yerssot
only the pure form, thank you stick out tongue

Xam
i will join this contest

Sith Master X
Give you the pure form, I will not. For she is my humble servent, and she's MINE!!!!!!!! devil

SMX
cool

Xam
aw so cute

yerssot
but I want her too sad

Xam
me too buddy ill figth u for her

cornponious
You all want Padme, but I'm the only one who will have her, because I'm holding a THERMAL DETONATOR!

HA!

corn

Xam
lol

yerssot
It's not wise to upset a yerssot stick out tongue

cornponious
It's ok, I have protection. Anakin is guarding my patch, and he's very angry. I told him that his mother didn't really die at the Sandpeople's camp, she just passed out, and he mistakenly buried her alive.

big grin

corn

Jedi Priestess
hmmmm then you must be in league with that JediChick who has taken Anakin away from this Priestess......and Yerssot......your Jedi mind tricks don't work on the Sith, strong of mind and horny of body is he laughing in the meantime, I am going to check on Finti........he is overdue from his meeting with Dooku......eek2

Xam
Jedi........i hate them!!!!!!! love the sith!!!!!join them i will!

Agent Elrond
lol, the tig party's influence spreads here

Jedi Priestess
ah finally the arrival of one of the greatest Sith's of all time AE! got a job for you.......I hate to cross over to the dark side but it seems Yerssot is going to be obstinate about returning Leia....

yerssot
I want Padme! mad

Agent Elrond
Yers will do the exact opposite so what u want him to do. I'll try to help though

Jedi Priestess
I would suggest then that you either A go get her or B hire it out cause my agent AE evil is coming after her one way or the other! lolol laughing

yerssot
but how can I go get her ? sad

Jedi Priestess
Use the force young yerssot.....stretch out with you feelings..you should be able to sense either her or the Sith Master X

yerssot
but I don't want to do an effort sad

Jedi Priestess
hmmmmmm lazy these young Jedi have become...... blink

yerssot
and what about the old jedi? too sure of themselves, they are stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
hey HEY!!!!! miffed just who are you calling OLD mister? blowup dang I like that smilie! :P

darktim1
you might want to look in a dark alley of corusant I heard sith like to be hidden from the world oh well got to catch speeder taxi to go to my apartment on the upper side of corusant I get in pay on my way.

Sith Master X
So, one is out to get Padme from me? Come if you must, First, you'll have to find where I've hidden her, next, you'll have to get by me. An easy task, that is not.

SMX
cool

yerssot
well, JP you're not exactly 12, now are you stick out tongue

I propose a trade, SMX... you give me padme and you'll get leia in slave outfit eek!

Jedi Priestess
the priestess goes to whip out her lightsaber and realises the damn thing is STILL broke mad never a lightsaber repair man when ya need one sad confused

Agent Elrond
so, what is needed from me?

Jedi Priestess
find me some lightsaber parts quick!!

Sith Master X
Damn, now you've got me. An offer that is difficult to refuse. Trade is............Accepted, under 1 condition. JP must joined me in the dark side for one day, and needs to make it look convincing. If she agrees to join me for 1 day until I release I her, then, only then, will our trade be accepted. Will JP come through for Yerssot?

(yes, it's not a trick, your sentence will be up after 1 day.)

SMX
cool

Jedi Priestess
hmmmmmmmmmmm tempting this offer is.....

sidebar.........sith turn your msn on

Agent Elrond
*goes to E-Bay to fins some parts. Orders the Delux Package*

Jedi Priestess
BOP! no ebay in a glalxy a long time ago far far away....try something else laughing

Agent Elrond
*goes to that blue flying dude in Phantom Menence*

Jedi Priestess
ah Wato! now youre using the force....hehehe

Sith Master X
So no deal then? Sorry Yerssot, I guess I'll have to think up of another condition, something I could use to my advantage.

SMX
cool

Jedi Priestess
Im still meditating on it Sith, hold your jawas on.........

Sith Master X
Muahaha! Give into your feelings, you know the power of the dark side exceeds that of the light. devil

SMX
cool

Jedi Priestess
erm.......... would I have to kill anybody?

Sith Master X
Well that would be nice now wouldn't it. devil No, I wouldn't stretch it out that far, you'll only have to declare yourself evil for one day, possibly, use force lightning on a few people, but that's about it.

SMX
cool

Jedi Priestess
well seeing as JediChick will be makin her apperance later this evening, and I have a BONE to pick with her regarding Anakin........I'm in wink

Sith Master X
HAHAHA!!! YES!!! devil *takes pride in my success* roll eyes (sarcastic) And if you decide you like it, you're welcome to stay on board longer then just a day, but the decision is yours alone. So, you're are officially in before I make the trade with Yerssot?

SMX
cool

Jedi Priestess
yep as of this minute.............just make sure you get Leia back before handing over Padme......yessot is a tricky one......

Sith Master X
True, I'm watching him carefully, wink as soon as he makes it official, then I've already agreed on the trade, but to make it official, he needs to say it too.

SMX
cool

Gorgoroth
Where is my Toryn Farr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wookie for sale!!!
Please buy!!!!!!vampire

Jedi Priestess
oh god forgive my ignorance but WTF is a Toryn Farr?

nice siggey Sith and woooo hoooooo I'm post 1 and post 100! big grin

Sith Master X
Thank you. And I too was wondering the same...who is Toryn Farr? confused

SMX
cool

Gorgoroth
Forget you both!!!
Fine...just give me Oola and let's get this over with...

Sith Master X
Oola? K that really helps. lol smile <- Oh wait, I'm the bad guy here ->devil

SMX
cool

Jedi Priestess
Errr! I gotta go check the Jedi library archives........the priestess is lost...... huh blink

Sith Master X
Oh, now I know, the SW databanks has info about this one, Oola that is. Recognize it now lol.

SMX
devil

Gorgoroth
YOU DON'T KNOW WHO OOLA IS!!!!! YOU HOPELESS FOOL!!!!!!!
OOLA IS THE GREEN TWI'LEK DANCING GIRL IN ROTJ THAT IS FED TO THE RANCOR!!!!!!!!!!
FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sith Master X
Well when did they come out and call that girl Oola in ROTJ. stick out tongue
I don't remember them doing so. lol

SMX
devil

Gorgoroth
Oh my god.......

Jedi Priestess
ahem.......watch who you are calling fool there mister......the dark side I have joined for the next 24 hours.....you just begging to be zapped with some force lightning stick out tongue

Gorgoroth
I believe it is ahem.... stick out tongue
I meant SMX anyways... cool

Sith Master X
Yeah JP!!!!! Now that's the spirit. evil face

SMX
devil

Sith Master X
Well, guess I don't know everything about StarWars after all. laughing out loud

SMX
devil

Gorgoroth
Indeed you do not.

Sith Master X
Well great, yeah, we'll give you Oola in her all chewed up and eaten form. big grin

SMX
devil

§pearhead
I prefer non-mutilated dancing girls sad

Sith Master X
^ Well that's definitely a good thing. wink

SMX
devil

Jedi Priestess
Is anyone going into Toshi station to pick up power converters? I need light saber parts........

§pearhead
I was headed down there to speak with one of my informants--just lend me some creds, and I'll get you what you need ninja

Jedi Priestess
tosses spear 2000 republican credits......I need a new crystal as well if you dont mind.....

§pearhead
*heads off*

*comes back 20 minutes later, parts in tow* I've got the goods, and *extracts crystal from pocket* one of these as well. Hope y'know how to use it happy

Sith Master X
A red one I'm presuming JP?

SMX
devil

Jedi Priestess
20 minutes????? good grief did you teleport? thats clear across the bloody galaxy! eek! and No Sith im goin deep Purple!

Sith Master X
You have joined me in the dark side for the next 20 something hours. The rule forbids a color that is not red. But....I suppose I can make this exception seeing that it's only for a day.

SMX
devil

Jedi Priestess
unless you'd like your head handed to you on a plate I suggest you make the exception What the f**k? giljotiini

Sith Master X
How dare you speak to your master that way, forget your merge with the dark side for one day, I'm am setting you free on that attitude, stick out tongue and Yerssot, unfortuantely, the deal is off now.

SMX
cool

Jedi Priestess
Jedi Priestess HAS NO MASTER!!!........and for your trechery you will pay Sith!

Sith Master X
Muahahaha....just try me! devil

SMX
cool

Sith Master X
No, wait never mind Yerssot, all you have to do is agree, say that I officially am giving you Leia in her slave outfit in return for Padme, and this deal will be official. happy

SMX
cool
enolc a saw edart ot deerga uoy fi uoy evag I medap siht Yes people, we'll get to this later on before you question.

Jedi Priestess
Erm......someone needs to go down to Los Isley and pick up yoda blink

Click for more info http://www.funnyjunk.com/p/0347-jpg.html

and Id appreciate it if someone would tell me how to post a picture in my post sad

finti
hmm from the sith infiltrator I watch how JP refuse to be a Beast Of Burden

Jedi Priestess
FIN!!!!!!! I was worried.......thought perhaps a problem you had in your dealings with Dooku......

Jedi Priestess
ok this is the info we have on yoda, I think the picture explains it all. Someone needs to go out there and clean up this mess. mad

finti
he is still recharging with that tube up his butt so............... maybe I should look into if he might be fulled up by now

Jedi Priestess
ok now thats a visual I so didnt need sick

yerssot
or so you claim

finti
guess I kick back have a glen dagobah ale and watch Dooku unplugged later on evil face eek!

Jedi Priestess
well I see no one has went out to take care of the yoda incident....and I have meetings most of the dy in the fedi temple...I would highly suggest someone hed out to Los Isley before he burns it dowwn, wink

finti
To Kinks melody Lola
"I met him in a swamp down in Dagobah
where it bubbles all the time
like a giant carbonated soda,
S O D A, soda.

I saw the little runt/wimp sitting there on a log.
I asked him his name
and in a raspy voice he said Yoda,
Y O D A, Yoda,
Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda.

Well, I've been around but I ain't never seen
a guy who looks like a Muppet
but he's wrinkled and green,
Oh my Yoda,
Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda.

Well I'm not dumb but I can't understand
how he can lift me in the air just by raising his hand
oh my Yoda.
Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda
Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda

Well, I left home just a week before,
and I've never ever been a Jedi before
but Obi-Wan he set me straight of course,
He said, "Go to Yoda and he'll show you the Force."

Well, I'm not the kind that'll argue with Ben
So it looks I'm gonna start all over again
with my Yoda,
Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda
Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda

Yoda,
Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda
Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda

So I used the force,
I picked up a box,
I lifted some rocks,
Well I stood on my head,
Well I won't forget what Yoda said.
He said "Luke, stay away from the darker side,
and if you start to go astray let the Force be your guide."
Oh my Yoda,
Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda.

"I know Darth Vader's really got you annoyed.
But, remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed"
Oh my Yoda,
Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda

Well, I heard my friends really got in a mess
so I'm gonna have to leave Yoda, I guess.
But I know that I'll be coming back some day
I'll be playing this part till I'm old and grey.

The Long-term contract I hadda sign
says I'll be making these movies till the end of time
with my Yoda
Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda
Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda
Yoda
Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda" - Weird Al Yancovic

cornponious
I'm speechless. Did you come up with that on your own?

corn

Jedi Priestess
??? apparently JP had a little too much Corrilian rum last night...."the fedi temple"?? laughing laughing ah Fin what talent you have! Corn.....please go take care of your master, he's becoming an embarressment......ok Back later.

finti
eehh its the work of Weird Al Yancovic not me

dragonx
great 2 see every1 is still doing great big grin ,i was not online for a while cause my pc was acting funny sad ,i was also ill but damn its good 2 be back finnally big grin ,nice 2 see you are all still here wink ,will come by now more often because i have fixed the problems so let the games begin evil face

darktim1
just left apartment to go help drunken friend at bar catch taxi on my way by the way welcome back dragonx got to now.

Sith Master X
Glad to see you're back Dragon X.

SMX
cool

Agent Elrond
back. any tasks for me?

Jedi Priestess
yeah AE go get yoda at Los Isley.......he's made a bit of a mess down there would ya...

§pearhead
hey, you're back? big grin nice to see you again happy

NoMeN
welcome back DRAGON-X!!

Sith Master X
*Sends blockade to Los Isley*

SMX
cool

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>