clone emporer from starwars eu vs magneto?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hit"Em"Up
this would be a cool fight.

place your bets.

DarkCrawler
Magneto.

Bojangles
Magneto

papablkbear
magneto

Arachnoidfreak
The answer to this question depends on where you ask it. In the comic book forum, it'll obviously be Magneto, but ask it in the Star Wars forum, and it will be the Emporer.

ozlancer0z
the clone emperor from that water planet that made the armies for the republic?

norrin radd
Magneto

Hit"Em"Up
the clone emporer from the comics after r.o.t.j

i dont know who would win because.

the emporer has lightning and the force.

magneto can only controll metal.

so if you think abought it for a minute the emporer would win because he can shock magneto with the sith lightning

VENOMfan
Magneto. the dude takes on much more powerfull guys regulary.

Electro would drop anybody from the star wars universe and he is half the threat Magneto is.

Arachnoidfreak
(man, im getting tired of explaining this, maybe i should write it somewhere and just cut/paste)

Not true, Magneto controls electro-magnetism and all related energies. Electro as in electricity, which lightning is made of. Magneto can control it.

BENITO
the force.

Capt_Fantastic
There is no bigger Star Wars fan than me, and even I know Magneto would hand Palps his ass.

Xplosive
Magneto

Blair Wind
as arachnoid freak said he doesnt just control metal...he basically controls almost everything....everything has molecules right?? and they are either positive or negative charges that can be controlled through magnetism...which means he can control water, rubber and basically anything you can think of....also he know has even more powers with the blackholes and stuff....there is a WHOLE lot of things he can do with his powers but demi is the expert on that...So i say magneto.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.