Webdoc 8 is up!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark_PadawanZ
Webdoc 8 : Behind the Curtain
Subject is as I take it what goes on behind the screens and scenes while the acting is going on .
*Saw some Anakin vs Dooku
*A new quick scene with 3PO and Padme.
*Obi with either GG or one of his henchies.
Someone with a Hyperspace account!
confused

Jedi Priestess
woooo hooooooo it appears like just a glimpse of the anakin, obi and dooku fight..and I DO mean a glimpse....and there is a shot of obi-wan in front of that blasted out door....and there is a shot of anakin at the very beginning when the SW thing is on that appears that I hadnt noticed before and he looks EVIL people! hehehehe

damn Id give m right arm for a quick time pro program sad

OB1-adobe
well what was it about this time? Let me guess- specail effects

Jedi Priestess
no behind the scene guys

Xam
oh so cool

NoMeN
awww

please someone upload it!! sad

Anakin2Vader
link? anyone?

Dark_PadawanZ
I can upload the mov , but I haven't account hyperspace..... sad

Jedi Priestess
I dont have one but I did find this fan trailer at the Force.net forums......its made up of the WebDocs that are now in the free section of SW.com
it's kinda crude but cool
http://odj310388.com/other/videos/ep3metrailer.mov

moonwalker741
nice montage...

Darth_Duffy
its a pretty good webdoc, just sets the apetite even more!
kinda looked like you could see the moment anakin strikes down dooku too

neo-nico
Pleassssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee,a link!!!!!!!!!!!

JKozzy
There aren't any...

scramba2000
I'd host it but the file is way too big. I'll send it somehow to anyone who can host it/give it out.

EDIT: Never mind, I found some space. Uploading right now. Unless something goes wrong, will post the link within a couple hours or less.

Dark_PadawanZ
Thnx scramba eek!
What's file size? I can upload it too, but only for 7 days...

scramba2000
48 mb.

HERE IT IS:

http://webdoc8.agreatserver.com/webdoc8_480.mov

OB1-adobe
not working

CG-Realms
scramba: You just made my favorite people list. Thanks a load!

scramba2000
So the link is working right? Try right clicking and then "save"

.:†Ferrari†:.
im cool with the 48mb scramba, i got broad band!

big grin

Dark_PadawanZ
Thank you so very much scramba..

peluffo
THNX a lot Scramba!!!

NoMeN
THX FOR SHARING SCRAMBA!!

DaveTheHutt
Wow, thanks for this - made my day! Anyone know where I can find links to Webdocs 6 and 7?

Dave

OB1-adobe
Yeah thankx scramba. It is cool you guys put that stuff up, cuz I hate to be payin for it. My subcription just ended and I am not missin it all that much. Personally I think movie making stuff is really interesting, but the web docs have been pretty sh*tty. "Hi my name is Bob, my job is to watch this cable go from the cameras to the monitors, and then I go and watch the monitors." "Hi were the moron twins, we run up these stairs to go and change a light bulb, that is what we get paid to do, its a very serious job." "Mi my name is Pablo Hidalgo, My job makes every star wars fan drool, and supershadow wishes he had it. What I do is screw around with this funny web cam thingy all day so you can get great pictures of nothing, and also I write a post everyday that is so pointless you wish you were dead. Oh and your paying for it too in that just great!"

bILLYgOAT
thanks Scramba
DL it now

Anakin2Vader
Hyperspace is a joke. These WebDocs are still just created to give members something while really giving them nothing except for a 3 second clip of a fight in a dark room. Lucas needs to worry less about raping his fans for 40 dollars and start thinking about ways to save his sinking ship...he is now just one big joke. I leave you with a scene from the Simpsons.

Lenny and Carl are sword fighting with broomsticks or something.
Lenny - I told you Phantom Menace sucked more.
Carl - No Attack of the Clones sucked more.

HA The answer is Return of The King sucked more... OMFG what a boring peice of nothing

bILLYgOAT
do you pay for it?

Anakin2Vader
I did when it was 15 dollars now that its 40 no I let my account expire... so...

MDKjuice
Thx scramba!

barakuchi
asfd

hana_skywalker
Thanks here, too Scramba! I'll have to go to a computer with broadband if I don't want to be here forever... I've got dial-up... sleep

barakuchi
it looks like anakin kicks dokuu in the face (COOL video !)
got more of those webisodes , i just saw 1/2/3&4 sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.