Superman-Batman vs.Spiderman-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
Choose Please!!!!!!

Asian Hulk
BATMAN
AND
SUPERMAN

Asian Hulk
HULK
AND
SPIDEY

Arachnoidfreak
I'm going with Hulk/Spiderman. Spiderman will whoop Batman's ass up and down Gotham City, or wherever this place is, then he can help out Hulk with Superman. Doomsday took out Superman, so can Hulk.

Linkalicious
I agree! YES, Bats is a great tactician, but Spidey is everybit as quick of a thinker on his feet. Speed, Strength, and Agility dwarfs that of Batman, so it'd be a 2 on 1 fight pretty quickly.

papablkbear
yea i have to say spiderman and hulk. But u know batman would cheat. But in the end it's gonna be hulk and spiderman against superman and he would lose.

moshtitan
spidey and hulk, but defineley a good fight.

VENOMfan
Spidey would take bat's quickly enuf, but Supe's is so uber strong I dont know if even Spidey and Hulk can take him.

moshtitan
ya they could, just cuz spideys so much damn cooler than superman.

IRTMU-Dragon
The hulk would play around with superman, and hed get mad cause he couldnt defeat him, still, he wouldnt be able to defeat him, hed get uber mad UBER MAD, meanwhile spidey would be trading blows with batman, hed be dodging his gadgets like he did gobbys, and hed eventually knock him out, him being a normal human being and all, one or two hits and hed be down.
Once bats was down, spidey would notice hulk going nuts over supes, spidey would be in there, theyd both be on superman...
Definatly spidey and the hulk.

Never
Heh...Superman and Batman, no contest.

Neither Hulk nor Spiderman could touch Superman if he so choose. IF they got Batman out of the picture Superman could quite conceivably deal with them both.

He's only NEARLY as quick as The Flash...remember?

VENOMfan
bingo, Supe's is the trump card.

bardock
superman is super powerful he was made to pretty much be undeafetable. spidey and hulk are cooler characters but supes is to powerful. batman would get a fierce beating from spidey though.

ScarletSpider
All Spider-Man would have to do is be like "Hulk! Superman said your mom wore combat boots, and then he porked your girlfriend!" And then that would be it for Supes.

IRTMU-Dragon
Uhhh... Somebody close the window... Cause im hoping what I just heard was the wind... smile

VENOMfan
laughing laughing

FrothByte
superman could laser eye both hulk and spiderman. the only chance spidey and hulk would have of winning is if supes mistakes hulk for a big moving mound of cryptonite and flees off..

Arachnoidfreak
Superman rarely uses his speed in a fight, everyone knows that. Where was Superman's speed against Doomsday? If Superman used all of his powers everytime he fights he would defeat every oponent in seconds, but that's never the case, is it?

Victor Von Doom
Precisely.

I'd go with Hulk and Spidey. I think Batman is being a little underrated here, but Spidey would I think beat him. If we are running along the lines of one going against one...again, Hulk would take Batman out a lot quicker than Superman on Spidey.

If there was a pre-planning element, I'd go for the DC guys.

IRTMU-Dragon
At the last moment, Howard the duck would run in, and hed watch.
Then spider and the hulk would open up some cans of ownage.
Heh... Can of ownage? .... Can of kryptonite.

Asian Hulk
Spidey and the Hulk could win!!!!

Alpha Centauri
"The hulk would play around with superman, and hed get mad cause he couldnt defeat him, still, he wouldnt be able to defeat him"

As I said to Juggernaut Fan who also believed Superman would beat Hulk, go read "The Incredible Hulk VS Superman". DC/Marvel co-written in 1999. Not fan voted like the 1998 Crossover.

Hulk beats Superman twice in one issue. Superman fights unprepared and gets whooped. Goes away, prepares. Comes back and give a decent fight, but gets beat. That's the writers deciding Hulk would win. Not Fanboys voting for Supes in his pansy red krakenpartens.

-AC

LeAtHerRFace
Spiderman wouldnt even join hulk. Hed join bats and supes to mob that fat green sh!t.

Alpha Centauri
"Spiderman wouldnt even join hulk. Hed join bats and supes to mob that fat green sh!t"

And the truth is revealed.

When given bare fact, in the end all minors can do is result to name calling.

-AC

moshtitan
well, spiderman over batman, and then hulk and spiderman over superman. thats how i see it.

Manowar
Hulk and Spidey

punkyhermy
Well as much as I hate to be supporting Superman here,I'd say batman and Superman will win no doubt about that!Superman is the strenght batman is the brain and all those tricks he got up his sleeve.
Superman would destroy Spidey and Hulk. With that laser thing he does and those punches...and the speed...Batman will outsmart spidey and hulk both with his mind.He can distract spiderman or something...he is good at that!

moshtitan
the laser thing? the punches? and i love how bats will outsmart hulk and spidey with his mind. what the hell else will he do it with!?

Victor Von Doom
With his Outsmart Rival Heroes Spray.

moshtitan
lmao! close but its ACME Outsmart Rival Spray.

vu_Quang
Superman's no dummy either. after getting the wind taken out of him by one of the hulk's punches supes will unleashth the can of whoop ass before hulk can get any madder. this is SUPERMAN the man that can fly around the earth.

on the other hand superman is so in consistant. can he fly back in time (in the movie he had to get really angry) can he tunnel through the earth or not ? sometimes he has trouble lifting heavy things like ships (admittly heavy) or cranes (not as heavy)?

how can we make superman consistant ? sometimes he struggles some times it's likek flicking a finger. why doesnt he run as fast as the flash more often? you think he forgets he's just that damn fast?

in fact i'm gonna make this a new thread.

punkyhermy
ooops my bad!! embarrasment

Jargon343
Spiderman over Batman. Hulk vs. Superman is more evenly matched, but Spiderman wouldn't be too big of a contributing factor in the result I don't think, heh. Spiderman in the middle of a fight between The Man of Steel and The Big Green Monster would be like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich stuck between two fat bikers getting it on.

Alpha Centauri
"Superman would destroy Spidey and Hulk. With that laser thing he does and those punches...and the speed...Batman will outsmart spidey and hulk both with his mind.He can distract spiderman or something...he is good at that!"

We know you love DC but please, think before you write. Every other thread you've commented in you've referenced to the cartoons. Do you even read the comics?

No Superman and Batman wouldn't win. They'd lose. Simple because Spider-Man can beat Batman and Hulk has/can beaten/beat Superman.

-AC

punkyhermy
Yes i read the batman comics.And love the cartoons!
anyhoo, Batman will kill Spiderman.Okay IF he looses at their first battle, he DEFINATELY win a second one.He will realize his mistakes, understand spiderman's weaknesses and will win.Besides sure if Spidey's got that 'spider sense' he knows nothing about martial arts something which batman will take full exploits of!
Superman and Hulk...since i know nothing about them, Hulk specifically, I can't say...But Superman CAN beat Hulk IMO because he doesn't only have that super strenght going for him

Alpha Centauri
"Yes i read the batman comics.And love the cartoons!
anyhoo, Batman will kill Spiderman.Okay IF he looses at their first battle, he DEFINATELY win a second one.He will realize his mistakes, understand spiderman's weaknesses and will win.Besides sure if Spidey's got that 'spider sense' he knows nothing about martial arts something which batman will take full exploits of!"

Where's Batman's super strength and super agility? Spider-Man is incredibly strong, much stronger than Batman. He's faster too. Batman would get battered.

"Superman and Hulk...since i know nothing about them, Hulk specifically, I can't say...But Superman CAN beat Hulk IMO because he doesn't only have that super strenght going for him"

You know nothing about them but you're going for the DC one purely coz you love Batman. You know less about Hulk than you do Superman. If you aren't gonna comment without hugging your DC Comics, please don't.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
There is no second match, this is to determine a winner, if Spiderman wins ONE match, he wins, that's it.

There is NO martial arts that matches Spiderman's agility. Spiderman can dodge machine gun fire, I think he can doge a fist. Actually, he can dodge 4 fists at the same time! Pick up a few fights with Dr. Octopus.

Superman has a chance if he were sleeping in the sun for a few thousand years. Yea, Superman Prime can defeat Hulk, other than that, any incarnation of Hulk can just wail on Superman.

Alpha Centauri - There's a quote button you can use, instead of doing all the typing or copy/pasting to quote people. Check the bottom right hand corner of the post, where it says "Edit" and "Quote".

FeceMan
Basically, it would just come down to two individual matches:

Hulk vs. Superman
Batman vs. Spider-Man

And the only one that would matter would be the former.

Alpha Centauri
"There's a quote button you can use, instead of doing all the typing or copy/pasting to quote people. Check the bottom right hand corner of the post, where it says "Edit" and "Quote"."

I'm more used to doing this. I prefer it. Of course if the admin would rather the quote button be used and tell me so, I shall.

I actually would look forward to a tag match between the four. With no tagging though, just fighting. Would rule. Not for Batman though haha.

-AC

moshtitan
ya, that would suck for batman,

Alpha Centauri
I like Batman but I find it hard to believe he has anything in his utility belt capable of helping him here.

-AC

Jargon343
Well, you know as well as i do that if they made a Supes + Bats vs. Hulk +Spiderman story, they would give Batman a fighting chance. Not saying that makes logical sense, I'm just saying they would give him a chance in the story. It would probably rule for Batman actually since everyone would see him holding his own with the big boys.

If we're talking about angry mean Batman, he might decide to screw with Mary Jane to get at Spiderman.

moshtitan
lmao!!! that be the day!

Asian Hulk
because of the hulk and spidey are stronger than supes and bats.

Alpha Centauri
I sure hope Batman wouldn't bone Mary-Jane. Coz that would lead to an inter-company marriage, they'd split up due to distance and MJ would be stuck with the world's worst comic name. Mary-Jane Wayne.

-AC

JuggernautFan
that's funny...... and horrible all rolled into one..... is that possible??

Alpha Centauri
I'm Alpha Centauri, anything's possible.

*Strikes superhero stance*

-AC

Asian Hulk
What are you talking about?is it Mary Jane Watson-Wayne or Betty Ross-Kent or Lois Lane-Parker?

FeceMan
Asian Hulk, that wasn't even a complete thought.

Alpha Centauri
"What are you talking about?is it Mary Jane Watson-Wayne or Betty Ross-Kent or Lois Lane-Parker?"

Forming sentences works best...

-AC

moshtitan
poor kid.

laughing

Jargon343
Heh, funny stuff.

But, what I was talking about was whether angry Batman (ie Dark Knight Returns Batman) would be willing to take take Mary Jane hostage to use as bait for Spidey.

Asian Hulk
What do you think about the bat?Can Batman fight Spidey?

FeceMan
Of course Batman could fight Spidey, just like Carnage could fight the Human Torch.

However, he'd lose.

Asian Hulk
Bat!!!!!It is for Batman

Asian Hulk
Spider!!!!Can Spidey fight?

Alpha Centauri
Disgusting looking creatures. Amazing though.

-AC

moshtitan
that is possibly the greatest show of realism ive ever seen... thumb up

Arachnoidfreak
Disgusting? The spider in my sig is a very beautiful creature. Look at those colors!

Eh, to each his own. I never understood the whole arachnaphobia thing. there's really nothing to be afraid of.

moshtitan
spiders kick ass.....the things you really want to look out for are kittens and puppys. devilish little critons.

Asian Hulk
Because Spiderman can spin his web just like a spider.and Batman just like a bat too.but Superman can fly and the Hulk can jump.so I put the sign of the bat and the spider between Batman and Spiderman.

moshtitan
why dont you find us a picture that relates and represents superman and hulk then.

Asian Hulk
If the Hulk and Spiderman wins.What did Superman and Batman doing?

Alpha Centauri
Asian Hulk doesn't type English, I swear.

-AC

Asian Hulk
shut the ****in up Alpha!!!!!!!!! you just insulting me!!!!

FeceMan
Wow, I'm impressed that I managed to dual-quote like that without soiling myself.

And yes, Asian Hulk, AC IS insulting you, but I'm quite sure that you deserve every jeering post you receive.

Dark Venom
if that ever happens, i'm gonna have 2 say supes and the bat will win. the difference maker between those two teams would be trust and strategy. when it all comes down 2 it, clark actually trusts bruce, something peter wouldnt do in banner's hulk state. as all the people
in the forum pointed out that bats will get taken out at first by spidey and then its gonna be hulk and spidey vs supes, etc. i beg 2 differ. spidey is stronger and more agile than bats - thats a fact, no question, no denial. bats is a master strategist, martial artist, resourceful, and extremely cunning. spidey is really smart, true, but he is no batman in
strategy and planning. b4 goin 2 battle, bats will know who he is dealing with. he'll figure out that he is clearly outmatched in a fight against two of his adversaries. instead of going out like loose cannon like hulk, he'll strategize on how to take out these two (immobilization so 2 speak). batman actually learns from his encounters with other villians and heroes from the past and will fully implement that in the fight. for example, he has knowledge of fear toxins (from scarecrow) and he has knowledge of boom tubes (from superman and other people). bats will use superman in a fight as a tool. he'll study these 2 characters. nothings 2 prevent bat from using a fear toxin (acrophobic toxin) on spidey. sure spidey will dodge some in a matrix style effect and spidey sense combo, but this is where supes comes in 2 the picture. hes in the invulnerable one. bats will wait 4 the oppertunity, long enuf 4 him 2 put that toxin in spidey. and then, he'll prolly either "boom" spidey 2 the phantom zone or he'll just use the WW JLA Tower of Babel tactic on him
(the one where Batman locks her in a battle in her mind she could win, thus exerting herself to the point where her mind finally dies. think of the Matrix - the body can't live without the mind). bats will just boom hulk 2 the phantom zone or engineer a containment unit 4 the hulk or something. the thing is he doesnt want 2 beat those 2, he just wants 2 immobilize them. but thats just on top off my mind, bruce can actually study more about the gamma mutation and can prolly help banner out of his condition. trust also will play a keyrole here. i dont c how spidey and hulk could strategize their attacks as good as bats and supes
do. thats the keypoint in my opinion. this fight can be used as a point in the batman character, hes just human, but his resourcefulness and his cunning can win fights in which hes the odd one out.

Ironman 66
hulk and spidey

MaxCarnage
Hulk and Spider-Man.
SPider-Man could web-up Batman then Hulk uses him as a weapon to beat Super-Man into submission and throw them both off a cliff

moshtitan
throw them off a cliff....interesting.

Into the Void
Beat Superman into submission...with a limp body....yea, you obviously don't know much about Superman.

Fanboy
Superman would just land a few punches and Hulk is out of it and Batman will smack Spider-man like he was his hoe

Fanboy
Superman would beat Hulk with a few punches and Batman would smack Spider-man around like Spider-man was one of his hoes.

Napalm
spidey will take out bat and hulk will deal with superman

Cosmic Cube
Spiderman and Hulk kick their asses. Batman's a HUMAN, Spiderman would beat the hell out of him. He can see all of his attacks before he throws a punch. Spiderman's agility, intelligence, and strength would definately be enough to KO Batman. Superman is way overrated. He is NOT unbeatable, as Darksied, Doomsday, and Lobo (to name a few) have all beaten him. Hulk would give him hell, and when Spiderman joins the fight, it's a wrap. Spiderman could see his heatvision coming, and evade it. I doubt it would even faze Hulk. Superman couldn't fight both of them at once. He would be trying to block Hulk's attacks and counterattack, and Spiderman would sneak in and suckerpunch him. Then they'd just finish him off. No question, Hulk and Spiderman win.

Cosmic Cube
Batman is definately no match for Spiderman. Spiderman's way stronger, way faster, way more agile, and can predict all of Batman's attacks. Hulk could laugh off a few punches from Superman, and then beat his limp-wristed ass to a pulp. Spiderman and Hulk would be way too much for Superman to handle. Hands Down, Spiderman and Hulk.

K3VIL
Never read so much overratings about the wall-crawler and the Green Goliath.Superman can end this battle before you can hear HULK SMASH! or one of Spidey's funny lines then go with Batman saving the world with the rest of the JLA.
Spider-Man fist to fist with Superman?You gotta be kidding me.
Superman can take Spider-Man's fists every day of the week and in the same time reading the Daily Planet.Hulk would get knocked down by Kal El before he becomes sufficiently enraged, remember that Superman is one of the best speedster, he's only under The Flash.Spider-Man can just change in Peter Parker and go away before Supes notice that he's escaped.Batman in this fight would get murdered or several injured so Supes would ask him to watch and wait at least, 3 or 5minutes.
Cosmic Cube your replies are so fun as so useless.Superman can't deal with both Spider-Man and Hulk?Please come on.

BobbyD
The best part is MaxCanage saying Superman would be beaten by a webbed-up Batman, who is being used as a weapon by the Hulk, and ultimately thrown off a cliff.

bwuhahhahahahahahahhahahahha

I could see a webbed-up Bats as a possibility, but Max seriously (oh, dude you're killing me), how does Supes possibly get hurt by being thrown off of a cliff?

All kidding aside, as much I like all the characters in this thread, I gotta go with Supes and Bats dispatching Marvel here. Yes, Spidey SHOULD be able to take out Bats...forget the prep time crap too. This is not a given, but probability is in Spidey's favor with his matchup with Bats. Hulk would be knocked uncounscious before his strength becomes an issue, especially since Supes doesn't kill.

Hmm, Supes vs Spidey? Lemme see......, and this is IF Spidey gets past Bats. Hmmmm....

C'mon people, get a clue.

Cosmic Cube
Are you people retarded? Strength and Endurance has always been an issue in any of Superman's fights. Lobo, Darksied, and Doomsday all beat him with strength and endurance. Hulk's stronger than all three, and has the highest endurance in Marvel. Superman can run fast, and fly fast, not fight fast. If he could, he would never have lost any fights. And never has Superman ever, beat a powerful DC villian in a comicbook in two frames. It would take Spiderman two seconds to take out Batman; He can see anything from his utility belt coming from his little "utility belt" coming from a mile away and dodge it. Batman would never land a punch. One or two punches from Spiderman, who is WAY stronger, and faster) and Batman's through. Bain's big slow steroid-using ass alway's beats the hell out of Batman. In the crossover (which was bullshit, in my opinion,) Superman barely won against Hulk, in fact, he won by calming him down! Hulk and Spiderman would be way too much for Superman to handle. (especially current day, weak-ass Superman) Hulk's strength and endurance allied with Spiderman's agility and precognition is pretty damn potent. Unless a retard writes this comic, or it's another stupid-ass crossover vote, Spidey and Hulk win this one with no problem.

Cosmic Cube
However the "throw 'em off a cliff" arguement doesn't make much sense. Superman can fly. wtf. He doesn't have to flap his arms or think happy thoughts, either; the f*cking fairy.

Cosmic Cube
If anything, everyone constantly overestimates Superman. Read a recent comic, or watch Justice League unlimited; he really isn't that damn good.

Draco69
Don't base your arguments on a CARTOON. Everyone in Justice League Unlimited are pale shadows of their comic book selves.

Cosmic Cube
My mistake, (Marvel characters are weaker in cartoons too. Cartoon Hulk sucks.) Current JLA Superman and Batman vs. Ultimate Hulk and Spiderman. (you do read Ultimate Marvel, right?) Who do you think would win Draco?

Spidey vs Batman

Hulk vs. Superman

In my opinion, Ultimate Spiderman easily KO's Batman; Ultimate Hulk has a drastic size advantage over Superman, but he would still struggle against Superman's strength, speed, and flight. Spiderman would then assist Hulk in taking down Superman.

Draco69
I don't agree with Spider-Man beating Batman. Batman's far too calculated to lose to Spider-Man. He's gone up against tougher opponents. Superman may or may not be weaker than the Hulk. It's debatable. However, the Hulk attacks one-dimensionally and has the intelligence of a person with Down-syndrome. Superman has the edge in superspeed, heat vision, freeze breath, etc. Eventually the Hulk would go down.

Cosmic Cube
Did you forget Spider-sense? Spiderman could see any of Batman's attacks coming from a mile away! His superior strength, speed, and agilty, in coincidence with his precognition would name Spiderman the victor of this fight. Batman doesn't stand a chance. Spiderman would own all of Batman's enemies. What tougher opponents has Batman faced? (besides Superman, and the rest of the Justice League, everyone knows how he won.)

I understand that Superman could prevail against Hulk's one dimensional attack, but with Spiderman's agility and senses at his side, Superman's victory is indeed doubtful.

Draco69
You raise a valid argument with Spider-Man vs. Batman. I yield. But do you believe that Spider -Man can beat Superman or did I read your post wrong?

Cosmic Cube
Hulk is very similar to DC's Doomsday; He has immense strength, superhuman speed, (though far inferior to Superman's), jumping ability,(though Hulk's is far greater,) and regeneration improving his invulnerability. Currently the Hulk (in the current comics) has a regeneration factor greater than any other Marvel hero, is invulnerable to intense heat or cold, has the highest level of durability a Marvel character can possess, cannot be killed permenantly, and becomes much stronger and more durable upon regeneration from after "death." (I suppose Hulk 'dying' would count as a loss.) Essentially Hulk has the same abilities as Doomsday, except for the fact that Hulk could become stronger. I cannot comprehend how Superman could fall to Doomsday, yet defeat Hulk (in a stupid crossover.)

Cosmic Cube
Spiderman can NOT beat Superman. I said he could assist Hulk.

Cosmic Cube
It does look like I was saying Spiderman could beat Superman.

Draco69
Doomsday has two major differences from the Hulk:

First, Doomsday was a constantly evolving entity that adapted to Superman's and the other DC heroes. Doomsday gradually grew stronger, faster, smarter, and more powerful as each minute past. Doomsday at his best was stronger than Superman, almost as fast as the Flash, very intelligent and was powerful enough to go against the ENTIRE Green Lantern's corp and win. Wonder Woman, an army of Green Lanterns, and the entire Justice League could barely slow him down. I strongly doubt that the Hulk would be capable of any of these previously aforementioned feats.

Second, Doomsday had this 'immunization' ability which enabled him to adapt to a particular attack and/or energy type after he's been hit with it. Superman hits him with heat vision, ten minutes later he was immune to it.

The Hulk has unlimited potential for strength, superhuman speed (under 500 miles per hour) and a healing factor that makes Wolverine's look like a Band-Aid. But he's limited to these powers. Sheer strength alone won't be able topple the Man of Steel. With his multitude of powers, and the help of Batman's genius, The Hulk would fall.

And who's to say that Superman won't temporarily suspend his battle with the Hulk and knock out Spider-Man for Batman? Batman and Superman are used to working together. They've done it for decades. Spider-Man and the Hulk do not work well together. If anything the Hulk will grow tired with Spidey's trash talk and squash the web-slinger himself.

Cosmic Cube
Or, if Superman fights Spiderman, Spidey wouldn't really be able to affect Superman at first, so he would have to use spider-sense to evade the bulk of Superman's attacks. Superman cannot use his superspeed in a fight, only when running, or moving around an opponents; his attacks and evasions aren't quite as fast. (obvious in the Doomsday battle.) If he could, he would defeat almost anyone. Hulk would dispose of Batman quickly; he's faster and much much stronger than him. Then the two would double-team Superman. Superman can withstand an attack (like in the Hulk crossover), but only if he sees it coming. I have deduced that Superman's powers are not muscular and purely physical like Hulk's (obvious by comparing physiques,) but rather energy based feats of his indomitable "will." If Superman was focused on taking down Spiderman, and Hulk suckerpunched him, it would do considerable damage. The Hulk and Spiderman would be a bit much for even Superman to handle.

Draco69
Spider-Man under any circumstances cannot possibly "evade" any of Superman's attacks. Superman can use his superspeed in any manner he wishes. Heat vision from above, a superspeed (just under the speed of light) punch, freeze breath (try evading that), superbreath (can Spider-Man dodge hurricane-force winds?) The assumption that Superman can only uses his superspeed effectively for flying or moving around opponents is incorrect. Superman is capable of attacking, evading, and moving at superspeed. It's just that he rarely uses his powers this way. When he went up against Doomsday, Doomsday had already acquired superspeed and considerable fighting skills. So this evidence is a non-factor. Batman, the cheating bastard he is ,would probably stay in the shadows and try to analyze his opponents. One millisecond later, (that's how fast Superman is) Spider-Man is down, and Superman would refocus his attentions on the Hulk. Batman, the ingenious bastard he is, would provide Superman with as much distraction (i.e. tear gas, blinding flares, sonic weapons) and strategy as he can provide. The Hulk would be completely focused on Superman, so Batman is safe (probably eating a Snickers bar in one hand and lethargically shaking a pom-pom with the other). Eventually the Hulk would go down. And Superman b***hslaps Batman for not helping out.

Cosmic Cube
Valid point, but let's assume that Hulk consistantly on Spiderman's side. Doomsday was as fast as flash? I have seen several frames, I didn't notice a drastic increase in speed. Hulk's skin is invulnerable to intense heat; he has been caught in a nuclear gamma bomb explosions on several occasions (a gamma bomb explosion is of far greater heat than superman's heat vision, or the sun for that matter.) Heat vision would likely do little more than annoy Hulk.

I doubt Hulk would allow Superman to leave his battle to assist batman. If Superman focused on defeating Spiderman, Hulk would likely sneak attack him, as he has an exellent battle cunning. If it became a melee of punches and brute force, Hulk would come out on top, and likely knock out Spiderman in the process.

If Superman could indeed knock out Spiderman, Hulk would more than likely fall to the two.

Draco69
Superman is capable of just under lightspeed superspeed. Superman would just zip out from his battle with the Hulk, apply a superspeed attack to Spidey, and zip back to his fight with the Hulk before Ol' Jade Jaws knows he's gone.

Cosmic Cube
To my knowledge Superman hasn't attacked any of his major opponent's to date, at the speed at which he runs. (if he has, let me know.) If he hasn't it is safe to assume that he cannot. The Hulk has not demonstrated a maximum level of strength; therefore it is safe to assume he doesn't have a maximum. If a character has an ability, the writer will likely exhibit the power somewhere in the comic book series. Unless he has gotten a LOT faster, Superman can not run at or even close to the speed of light. The old Flash (the first one in the Justice League) couldn't run at the speed of light, or fully access the speedforce. He ran 128 miles per second. Superman struggled to keep up with him.
This is debatable, but Spiderman could use his traction (the same traction he uses to cling to walls,) to withstand the wind.

(Did you know Venom beat Superman in a crossover? Utter bullshit)

Draco69
Superman has attacked numerous opponents at superspeed (latest to date, from the very confusing Azzarelo/Lee run, Wonder Woman and the weird bio-engineered cyborg.) Superman is capable of just under-lightspeed. He's traveled to the moon and back in under two minutes. The reason that Superman does not reach high speeds often is because of the atmospheric disturbances (not mention property damage) he would cause to the surrounding environment.

I doubt that Spider-Man can use his 'traction' powers to withstand the wind. Superman can blow (actually it isn't wind at all, it's a low-level form of telekinsis) 700 mile per hour winds. He can reduce a small town to rubble with his superbreath. Spidey has been knocked off his traction by far lesser attacks. And even if Spider does somehow does withstand the winds, that won't help him from the threat of oxygen deprivation and if Superman suddenly shifts gears into freeze breath.

(Yes I know Veno beat Superman in a crossover. Crossovers are all bull****. The companies have to balance their respective characters. Even if it means creating a impossible situation ( i.e. Lobo losing to Wolverine, Storm beating Wonder Woman)

I gotta go to bed. I respond to any posts you make tonight, the next day. Peace out.

Cosmic Cube
Me too.

BobbyD
Cosmic, you make some great points. Supes is no genius, but he is quite intelligent too. He could say Bruce go home, and I'll handle this one, knowing full well Bruce could actually die in this matchup. Actually, I think Bats in this thread is Supes' achilles heal. Everytime Bruce would be near death, Supes would have to fly over to rescue Bats' butt.

My scenario is is this, Cosmic. Supes could easily take out Spidey before he would even become an issue, thus leaving the fight suddenly Supes and Bats vs the Hulk, OR Supes vs the Hulk. Either way, I think DC has this in the bag.

Again, I restate I am fans of all these characters, and it is difficult for me to see Spidey and Hulk meeting their makers, but it would happpen.

42Bardock
Supes would snap spideys neck ion a second, then he can take care of hulk, I belive he can beat him, Batman, as great as he is is not an important point in this fight.

Cosmic Cube
I don't think it would be that simple for Superman. Batman's out in two seconds, so essentially, this is a Spiderman and Hulk vs Superman thread. Spidey's senses could detect a Superman attack beforehand and evade it, he doesn't need Superman level speed. Hulk is extremely durable, and though he's pretty one dimensional, and nowhere near as fast, with his whole "angrier = stronger" deal, he would give Superman hell. If Spiderman jumped in, it would be pretty hectic for Superman. He can't block both of their attacks. Now Super Breath, on the other hand, could definitly have its effects on Spiderman. But the Hulk would be relentless, and probably hit Superman when he least expected it. Hulk is by no means slow, but his speed pales in comparison to Superman. Doomsday ahd superspeed, but was much slower than Superman also. I understand that Superman is very powerful, fast and can fly, but Hulk has battled people who are just as fast, (Speedfreek, a gay Marvel version Flash, with blades on his forearms,) and as strong as Superman. (Abomination, and Destroyer.) He doesn't encounter many flying enemies though.

Superman can fly at near lightspeed, not run. (As for the whole moon and back deal.)

2 on 1, I still think that "Team Marvel" could take "Team DC."

BobbyD
Cosmic, Supes could heat vision Spidey to death or freeze him with his breath, IF he could evade an attack, which I doubt he could.

Bye-Bye, Spidey.

Cosmic Cube
Spiderman does have jumping ability, so he could evade some of the heat vision and winterfresh breath. True, Spiderman is a weaker link (not weaker than Batman, He is the weakest link,) but Hulk would still focus on Superman. Hulk would give a him a few hits he could feel while he's freezing Spiderman. Hulk isn't that much slower.

SarKastic_OJ
Cosmic: the hulk is a helluva lot slower than Superman, Superman is quicker than the eye can register, the hulk has exceptional human agility.

Superman while turning Spider-man into an ice cube could easily recover in time to zip out of the way of an oncoming Hulk blow, zip to another remote location and resume freezing. Superman could take out Spider-man quickly(with one terribly hard window-shattering blow) and with Super-man's superior speed it wouldn't be that hard of a task. Batman could actually dodge the hulk long enough for Superman to take out Spiderman.Batman is indeed the weakest link but you have to remember that Superman/Batman fought together on numerous occasions and know how to concoct battle tactics out the ass.With Spider man floored Superman being enough for hulk by himself but accompanied by one of the most ingeniusly-gifted Super-heros of all time would be too much for the hulk to handle.

On one hand you have Spider/Hulk: one with average human intelligence, the other is dumb as a brick. On Super/Batman side one has superior human intelligence, the other is a friggin genius. You do the math. Happy Dance

Draco69
Spider-Man's Spider Sense is dependent on his reaction time. Spider-Man can't evade an attack if the attack itself is quicker than his reaction time.

BobbyD
Sorry Cosmic, can't say I didn't tell you so. I love the Hulk and Spidey, but there's just too much here for them to overcome.

t.seeg
i say that bt-man has more xperience then spidey and sp-man then hulk

Superherovandal
Superman could kill Spider-man and go to Hulk and hit him at least 25 times before Hulk could register what was going on. All he has to do is punch Spiderman in the head. Spider-man can dodge bullets but not a near lightspeed assault. His Spider-sense would begin only after Supes made a fist-sized hole in his cranium.

jinzin
this is ridiculous batman's already downed hulk alone... superman could bumrush spidey before his spider sense even went off and hit him accross the globe. hell superman could fbe interlocked in combat with hulk fly up and heat vision spidey then it's a two on one all over again....batman gases hulk while hulks distracted trying to bring a flying superman back down...end of fight.

Tha C-Master
You think batman owns hulk, yea that has fanboy written ALL over it.

But superman and bats win, but sentry or glads to replace hulk...

braz
lol.i opened this thread n was like wtf....how can u even possibly think for a second that spiderman and the hulk would win???....i mean, even if they knew about supermans weakness to kriptonyte, supes and bats would still wipe the floor clean with em''....ok, think about it...the matchups..the way i see it its spiderman vs batman and hulk vs supes....hulk, although very mighty and with a great deal of anger with 100 ton+ strength...supes could flick him with his pinky and he'd go flyin into space and blowup cus of the pressure difference....yea, u u say, hulk can toss 60 ton tanks 2 miles in the air huh...? well, can he stop an earthquake with his bare hands...??neeoope...superman can though...so yea hulks toast no matter what yall think..lets use logic here....and bats i think could hold off spidey for a liiiitle bit, but batman would get killed or knocked unconscious within a short amount of time.....but enough time for superman to toss hulk in the cosmos for good and then come back n kill spiderman in one punch while batman has him distracted fighting him...

King KAM
God damn marvel nuthuggers.....

brainchild81
Spidey KOes Batman. Supes KOes Hulk before he gets really pissed off. Supes KOes Spidey. Supes wins. sad

King KAM
Originally posted by brainchild81
Spidey KOes Batman. Supes KOes Hulk before he gets really pissed off. Supes KOes Spidey. Supes wins. sad exactly....

yugotank
1. Spiderman beats Batman
2. Superman Beats Hulk
3.Superman dates Spiderman

spawnwest
This is basically a Superman/Batman vs Hulk

At the beginning of the fight Supes would blast Spidey with heat vision and clearly knock him out. Even with Spider-sense, Spiderman would not be quick enough to avoid Supes attack. Batman is smart enough to keep the hulk busy until Supes gets done smashing Spiderman. After Spiderman is out of the picture the Hulk could not keep up with Supes and Batman. Supes and Batman are smarter then the Hulk and they would take him down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.