deleted ep2 sequence on hyperspace!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigsef3
i saw somewhere online, swmovies.net, i think, that the deleted sequence from Ep2 where the jedi assaulted the droid control ship was on hyperspace. can anyone verify? if so, send me a link!!!

yerssot
it is

moonwalker741
hey its not fair, i posted this b4 and no body responnded...arg, yeh its not edited though but it wuz an alternate geonosious coliseum < sp?, scene, which in my opinion had a better story for the scene

Sith Master X
Does anyone have a link to this deleted scene? Is it still on HS? Thanks.

SMX
cool

Boris
Is this the one with Plo koon?

Envious Eyes
Could somebody be so kind and post the movie clip?

Thanks

DCLXVI
Indeed. wink
It would be most appreciated....

Darth Surgent
Ditto.

master sifadius
me 2.

ArthasKnight
Please?

stefaan
Noooooooooo, al request and no post makes me a sad boy...

Gollum1956
Plo Koon is my favourite Charactor he rules i would so like to see him in action never get to see him really noone can not like him i loved playing him in old Jedi Power Battles hehe great fun and him and Ki Adi Mundu are best friends so them fighting side by side is cool please post link

Obiwalker08
i got a link comming up...you want the jedi assult on the control room right?

Obiwalker08
hey....sorry i tried to to a yousendit and it didnt work...it said some kinda upload error...i eben tried it again and it didnt work...sorry

stefaan
Too bad...

master sifadius
do you think their might be a reason for it not uploading.

stefaan
Really, i thought that was posted here a million times already, it suprises me that it wasn't.

BAILY
I posted it a long time ago.... it isnt worth uploading again tho...

stefaan
Please, do post it again, i surely would like to see it once.

umraan
yeah me 2

PloKoon Forever
3 months later..... me too

BAILY
Dont say I didnt do anything for you guys... lol

http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3SLHOV9L7SKIN1WXD3008HY5IT

DenKi
the scene sucks, nothing special

Dresta
it looks pretty shit without special effects

The Ones
downloading. im going to try and put special effects in.

greivous
To moonwalker741.WHA HAS THAT GOT 2 DO WIV ENYFING!!!!!!!!

BAILY
Dont thank me why dont you all.... people asked for it.. i uploaded... you are all ungrateful.... i wont do shit for anyone again.. jeez

Dresta
thankyou BAILY no one was blaming you

Darth_Rankkor
Now that I've seen this scene, I think it should be placed in the movie. Much more Ki adi mundi scenes and other jedis. I think it would make it more complete. Not for the plot of course. Just for the thrill of action.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.