Kill Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lytriani
SOS!These days I've been printing Kill Bill pics from the bloody gory Kill Bill constantly because I need them for my room!I need some more and I wonder if anyone could help!Here they are:

1.EVEN MORE JAPANESE UNCUT PICS FROM THE HOUSE OF BLUE LEAVES!!!LOTS OF THEM!!!

2.BLACK AND WHITE MASSACRE PICS!!!

3.PICS OF UMA RIGHT BEFORE BEING GUNNED DOWN AND THE MOMENT SHE IS!!!

4.PICS OF THE UMA-VERNITA FIGHT!!!

5.HOSPITAL ESCAPE PICS!!!

6.UMA-CHIBA PICS!!!!

7.CHIAKI STABBING BUSSINESSMAN (WE SEE BLOOD SPILL ALL OVER THE FLOOR)!!!

8.YOU KNOW,RIGHT BEFORE THE SHOWDOWN AT THE HOUSE OF BLUE LEAVES THE BRIDE PUNCHES SOFIE FATALE!!!I NEED MANY PICS BEFORE THE MASSACRE!!OH!AND SOME WHEN SHE'S WATCHING SOFIE FROM HER MOTORCYCLE!!

9.HER FIGHT WITH OREN-ISHII!!!!!!!!!!!!!OREN LOSING THE TOP OF HER HEAD!!!!SWORDFIGHT!!!

10.THROWING SOFIE TO THE STREET!!!!

You must be thinking:That's pics from the whole movie!!!We're not stupid!!But it's an EMERGENCY!!!Whenever there's time!!!

roundisfunny
Not specifically what you asked for, but a few links that might help:

Studio stills from the IMDb:
Volume 1--page 1

Volume 2--page 2

Volume 2

Official site gallery

IMDb links to photo sites:
Volume 1

Volume 2

IMDb miscellaneous links:
Volume 1

Volume 2

Yahoo search: "Kill Bill pics"

You dig through those pages long enough, you'll probably find what you want.

lytriani
Thanks a lot!!!!But I've already checked these ones.What I meant is pics like those than can be found on this thread:bloody graphic kill bill pics,which are taken from the DVD!Thanks anyway!!!!!!!

TrAnCeDuO
can you please calm down on the "!"? you sound like your yelling or insane...

lytriani
OK.I didn't know it was annoying.

im not burlyman
who let you out of your straight jacket laughing out loud

lytriani
Honestly now.Do I sound that crazy?

lytriani
If I am pissing you off you can simply add me to your ignore list!

BadKitty
now now every body take it easy.

lytriani
You're right Badkitty.I just didn't think that calming down on the"!"like tranceduo asked was so necessary.Mainly because I didn't know it was such an issue.But you're right.We should calm down.

lytriani
By the way when I started the thread I made a mistake.I said "from the bloody gory Kill Bill".What I meant is the bloody,graphic Kill Bill pics thread started by punker 69.Which means that if anyone is interested and finds some time I meant pics taken from the DVD.

im not burlyman
hug

lytriani
Does anyone have any of the screenshots?

lytriani
HERE IN GREECE WE JUST WON THE UEFA FOOTBALL CUP FOR THE F-I-R-S-T TIME!!!!!!!!!Please tell me someone has screensots!!

XxSweetchickXx
Can anyone find that band that sang im blue and that other song please its gr8 big grin

darkjustice
I am starting to write a script for a prequal to Kill Bill and i need sum ideas u got any and wanna share them email me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.