Miracle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
I saw it this last weekend,loved it.Definete 4 star movie.From what I know it was accurate down to the tee and they only didnt show a few things like when the won against the soviets they were all high and might and out partying and everything and Herb the coach said to them-Hey you guys havent won anything yet,if you dont win against Finlan when we play them,this all means nothing and this celebration is all for nothing also.He made sure to make sure they had their prioritys straight because they coulndt afford to go in thinking that if they lost,they still were champions because if they HAD lost to finland after beating the soviets,then they would not have gotten their gold medals believe it or not.See beating the soviets to them wasa great accomplishement to them that they began to put it on the back burner of being able to beat finlan in the next round so the coach had to straighten them out on that.

Mr Parker
damn. 600 views and no replys? jesus.

elfirrepins
Either nobody has watched the movie or they are staring at your grammar mistake in your avatar too much to make a response.

Utsukushii
It took me a long time to figure out what you were trying to say, but once I read your post, I have to disagree. Miracle was a horrid movie. I found myself wanting to turn it off half way through.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Utsukushii
It took me a long time to figure out what you were trying to say, but once I read your post, I have to disagree. Miracle was a horrid movie. I found myself wanting to turn it off half way through.

oh well. cant do anything about bad taste in movies.

Utsukushii
Originally posted by Mr Parker
oh well. cant do anything about bad taste in movies.

My thoughts exactly yes

Mr Parker
My thoughts exactly yes

thanks for admitting you have that. laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing yes

Utsukushii
thanks for admitting you have that. laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing yes

It was directed at you confused

Mr Parker
It was directed at you confused

someone isnt familiar with sarcasm. roll eyes (sarcastic) btw,like i really could care less about the opinion of someone who is afraid of the truth on whats really going on in the world that they keep their head buried in the sand cause the truth scares them. stick out tongue

also by saying you hated this movie just proves you DO have bad taste in movie,you obviously dont like good exciting filma based on true storys,You probably like crap like american pie and the like. laughing laughing out loud laughing

Utsukushii
someone isnt familiar with sarcasm. roll eyes (sarcastic) btw,like i really could care less about the opinion of someone who is afraid of the truth on whats really going on in the world that they keep their head buried in the sand cause the truth scares them. stick out tongue

also by saying you hated this movie just proves you DO have bad taste in movie,you obviously dont like good exciting filma based on true storys,You probably like crap like american pie and the like. laughing laughing out loud laughing

1. What I believe has nothing to do with this subject, and if you MUST know, I'm very anti government. I just don't flaunt on my sig like a **** who watched Loose Change and now thinks he knows all the secrets of the government.

2. I do enjoy movies based on true stories. The STORY is great. The MOVIE and ACTING sucked balls.yes

Mr Parker
1. What I believe has nothing to do with this subject, and if you MUST know, I'm very anti government. I just don't flaunt on my sig like a **** who watched Loose Change and now thinks he knows all the secrets of the government.

2. I do enjoy movies based on true stories. The STORY is great. The MOVIE and ACTING sucked balls.yes

translation-yeah you are right Mr Parker.I have bad taste in movies and I am afraid of the truth about your sig and want to keep my head buried in the sand with that ostrich because that the truth of that sig DOES scare me. yes

Utsukushii
translation-yeah you are right Mr Parker.I have bad taste in movies and I am afraid of the truth about your sig and want to keep my head buried in the sand with that ostrich because that the truth of that sig DOES scare me. yes

I'm speechless...not because of any witty remarks. But simply because you managed to make absolutely ZERO sense. You truly have a gift.

jinXed by JaNx
This is definitely a great movie with some beautiful Hockey footage. Herb Brooks seems like such an interesting guy. I think Kurt Russel did a fine job job at portraying him. Miracle is certainly in my top five sports movies.

Mr Parker

Thanks for admitting the truth of my sig scares you Utsukushii ,that you only see what you WANT to see and that you have bad taste in movies. yes big grin see you on the next thread. stick out tongue

Mr Parker
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
This is definitely a great movie with some beautiful Hockey footage. Herb Brooks seems like such an interesting guy. I think Kurt Russel did a fine job job at portraying him. Miracle is certainly in my top five sports movies.

ahh finally a poster I respect.thanks for making it over here and posting your thoughts Jinx.Yeah my thoughts exactly,could not have said it better myself. rock thumb up thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.