What interesting in Star Wars.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StarJedi1
What interesting in Star Wars. I was visisted and read the forum in SuperShadow.com It is really interesting. What title of Epsiode 3? I was thought The Birth of Empire, Rise of the Empire, or The Dawn of Tyranny? Hm. I like The Dawn of Tyranny cause they were has been happened with Anakin Skywalker. Mace made Anakin to be Darth Vader and and he made Evil Clone Troopers to killed Mace. Qui-Gonn just want Anakin to Paw. Learner but when he growing up then Mace said Anakin need to Jedi Order and Padma and Anakin are married. At the end of Episode 3, Padma is died and Anakin is Darth Vader now. The children of Padma names are Leia, and Luke. (I am not sure about Han Solo in Episode 3). I was wondering why in Episode V, Leia and Luke were kissed. They are family. Hm. He he nice once. I like Star Wars. I am pleaure to be waiting till Episode 7-9 in 2014. I will be Patient.

May the Force be with you...

Dexx
well...i understand your last sentce, but....What the f**k? that's pretty much it.

Hit"Em"Up
supershadow is a fraud man.

there is no 7 8 9 in 2014.

the guy lies out of his ass.

Dexx
yes, but i was trying to actually understand the grammar first smile

yerssot
just go with the flow dexx

Dexx
yup
*turns smooth*

§pearhead
since this is the only part that I understand, I'll comment on that.

THEY DIDN'T KNOW

Jedi Priestess
argh for the 30,000th time, there is NO Ep 7,8 & 9!

I swear if I see that posted one more time it's giljotiini

jango fatt
starwars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.