Lobo VS Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IRTMU-Dragon
hmm... Lobo can heal back from his head laying on the ground... and the hulk can get super strong... Eh?

moshtitan
hulk would rip lobo limb from limb. i mean wolvie beat his ass in like 2 secs.

vu_Quang
well ripping lobo apart would be a feat even for hulk. lobo's gotta be in the 100 ton class too.

moshtitan
ya, maybe not to that extent. i over exaggerated.

Bojangles
dude Lobo has beaten Superman so many times! and Superman has beaten the hulk

moshtitan
but hulk beat wolvie, and wolvie beat hulk.

vu_Quang
wolvie shouldn't had won. ignorant fan voteing. just like supes shouldnt had been able to take out hulk with a punch.

moshtitan
can lobo fly, or does he have super speed, or heat vision?

Bojangles
yep

VENOMfan
Lobo has heat vision? he can fly? Ive never seen him do either

Ive seen him use a jet-pack and guns.

vu_Quang
i'm gonna have to say despite my loyalty to hulk i say lobo would win.

Bojangles
same here

moshtitan
well, if hes packin powers like supes is, i might consider lobo, but in a strength contest, ill take hulk.

VENOMfan
Strength is all he really has. He cant die, but Hulk could pound on him for as long as he wants

and Hulk would probably luagh off the heavey fire Lobo threw at him

I say Hulk

IRTMU-Dragon
Its a toughie. Lobo has a super hover cycle he rides around, he has tons of like tank armor piercing guns, he has super explosives, imagine all the punishers weapons, and a sweet grappling hook that slices into people, a super fast hover bike, class 100 strength, and being able to regenerate from a chunk on the ground. Thats lobo.
I would say lobo on this one.

norrin radd
its tough, because hulk would win, but lobo is immortal so he would return all the time, so when hulk get tired, lobo kills him

IRTMU-Dragon
im not so sure lobo would let himself get killed!

Victor Von Doom
Hulk. Unless we are returning to the 'but he cannot die' stupidness.

Alpha Centauri
Some people on this forum don't seem to be able to deal with the fact that Hulk is the strongest. Oh well.

Superman beat Hulk because of fan votes. He died of exhaustion when fighting Doomsday. So how he would outlast someone with one of the highest endurance rates I don't get.

-AC

norrin radd
the thing about the fan votes is true, but i believe super can beat hulk.
hulk is not one of the most powerfull, if we are talking about streght, yes he is one of the most strongest, but surfer can beat him, magneto can beat him, etc etc etc etc, get the picture?

Alpha Centauri
Surfer is a realistic contendor but I don't think that would be fought to a win. Surfer is fast enough to keep distance but what could his beams do to Hulk? Hulk could probably take Surfer down but again, Surfer is one of the most impervious. So if neither would be killed. Yet if we're talking about fighting to the point of incapacitation, then while Hulk COULD take Surfer out, he wouldn't be able to due to his speed. So again, stalemate I think. Dr.Doom has taken out Surfer before.

Bearing in mind Surfer is my favourite character. I talk from a realistic view. Surfer VS Hulk is an awesome thought but I don't view Surfer as a top contendor for like fights. Hulk has been in many. Surfer is more of a saga superhero.

As for Magneto, he got beat by Sentinels. He rules but he wouldn't beat Hulk. What's he gonna do to him? Realistically. Considering when he was Onslaught, Hulk was the one who took him out.

-AC

Wynndar
yea Onslought is far superior to magneto so i dont see how magneto with his regular human durability would last long withthe Hulk...but returning to Lobo...it would be a really cool fight....not one dimensional like a hulk jugs fight where its just two big muscle guys banging on one another...I would imagine there would be lots of weapons and that the fight would span a large area with Lobo using flying gadgets and the Hulk leaping around...it would be sweet...but once the Hulk got ahold of him he would eventually take Lobo out...Lobo is strong but i dont think he would really be able to go H2H with a raging Hulk...Lobo is still really cool though

VENOMfan
I dont think Magneto is going to fight the Hulk. the guy can control his blood right? cant he just toss him into the atmosphere?

I realize most fight's are to give the reader's some cool pic's to look at. but Im sure if Onsluaght or even Magneto really wanted they could beat or just kill the Hulk.

but Marvel wouldnt alow this

as far as Hulk vs Lobo goes...I never really got into Lobo. he just kind of tried to hard to be a super badass.

Id love to see a beyond pissed Hulk put the fear of God into him

Victor Von Doom
It's not as simple as a quick blood control esque thing though, it takes supreme concentration. Otherwise, more or less no one could go against him. To be honest, I dont see what that power would do as regards Hulk anyway.

Wynndar
yea he requires a lot of concentration to do this to a regular human let alone a super dense and durable monster like the Hulk...u know why ur bloods red?....cuz of the iron rich hemoglobin in it...hmmmm Hulk's blood is green..??????

VENOMfan
Well....I dont know about the color of the blood changing it's chemical nature.....

Im still more than positive Magneto could take out Hulk. I always belive Hulk can win a physical battle if the circumstances are right

but Magneto isnt going to fight Hulk in a way that put's him into a "smashing" position IMO.

thats all I have to say about that. this need's to get back to topic

moshtitan
strength doesnt make neccesarily make a good fighter. as norrin radd was saying, sure hulks stronger, but many people are more powerfull(not in a strength sense)

VENOMfan
Hulk is a decent fighter tho. it's not simple to explain, when he transform's his instinct takes over and he tear's Sh*t up.

moshtitan
well, which hulk would lobo be fighting?

IRTMU-Dragon
Hulk? Hes an awful fighter? He justl ooks around at the nearest enemy and just goes nuts. Hes only got a 4 in fighting because of how he fights, Hecen slamming and bashing.
Lobo wouldnt allow hulk to touch him.
I know hulk is the strongest alpha... What brought up who is stronger, Fanboy?
You call me a jug fanboy and you bring up the strength of these two. Were talking about who would kill one another, not who can lift a star. Whyu

VENOMfan
Hmmm....Im sure Never would clarify how Hulk is actually a much better fighter than he seem's

IRTMU-Dragon
I tottally see what your saying Venomfan, But Never and alpha are know it alls. Ive read posts long before I joined here. There always in to bring up a rear where there favorite hero is falling with some gummed up, strange, info that when I tried to find it, never came up.
Now I dont wanan insult anybody. But im sick of this "Hulk is the strongest" bullcrap. You guys make that seem like because hes so strong he can beat anyone. Lets do an ol GhostRider VS Hulk. A character as simple as gohst rider could crush hulk with his hellfire. Whats the hulk gonna do to protect his soul? Hmmm? IUf you guys wanna keep argueing whose the strongest, hulk is, whose the bestest, hulk is! Then lets do it.

VENOMfan
Actually Never does know his stuff. the guy is a living library of comic knowlegde. I pretty much agree with almost every argument he has.

and It is diffucult to argue how Hulk would lose a phsyical battle. but I also was one of the few who belive *and still do* that Green Goblin can take out the Hulk, so your Idea about Ghost Rider can hold water. but that is a differnt situation altogether

IRTMU-Dragon
I bealive gobby could take out the hulk. Kick him in the stomach with some poison gas about... like batman did. Cept... that kick shouldnt have even affected hulks abdomen.
Yea, Ghost rider, Gobby and a few othersm ay just be the only people can actually take him down... unles the hulk fights for a couple days and gets tired and he turns into the skinny punk that is bruce banner again, and lobo can step on him.

moshtitan
i believe you think hulk tires too easily. he would have no problem fighting for prolonged periods of time, as the anger would fuel him. im not sure how long he can go with out food, water or sleep, but i do believe he could last a lot longer than "a couple of days"

and if this would be a physical battle hulk would win. but if lobo employed his full arsenal of weapons,and used his speed to his advntage, he may have the upper hand.

vu_Quang
how would anyone clarify hulk's fighting. why would Hulk need to use a judo throw or some kind of slam into the ground when it's cleary hulks' fist that would do the most damage.. if you mean he's a puncher not a grappler then fine but to say he should learn gracie jitjitsu to improve in his abilities is ridicolus.

hulk's a powerhouse if he starting thinking of holds and breaks he wouldnt be able to get that mad thus increasing his strentgh. he'd be using his head and which would possbly turn that brute strentgh beast that we all know and love into some pompous know-it-all ffighter.

if you want to clarify hulk's fighting ability as a 4 you better think again because using the hardest known substance (hulk's hide) to bash into the big bad guy over there; that is what i call smart fighting. count the wins to lose ratio of hulk and i'm sure he deserves a 7 for fighting abilty.

ps. IRTMU-Dragon ignore all the "you"s it wasnt directed towards you just towards marvel's crap and flawed system. that is all

moshtitan
ya, your right. doesnt matter if its a 4 or 7, when you have a foot wide fist comin at your face backed by 1000 lbs. of mean green fightin machine, it doesnt matter if they know karate or not.

Wynndar
well considering how the Hulk has battered Herculese and the Thing, two excellent fighters who r both hella strong, i wouldnt say he's an awful fighter.....i would call that an awful statement

Alpha Centauri
Hahaha quite funny.

Dragon, you already hurled an attempted insult at me in another thread. The reason why I might come across as a know it all (I can't speak for Never) is because I know my stuff and I'm tired of seeing people live off the cartoons, fansites and Marvel cards. Then tell ME how I am wrong. What you can't seem to grasp is the FACT that Hulk (under many many criteria) is the strongest Earth based Marvel character. I'm not saying it as a pure fan. It has truth, fact and history backing it up. They kinda give our argument that extra power over yours.

You clearly have a vendetta against Hulk coz he's stronger than your boy Juggernaut. I find that extremely pathetic but Galactus is stronger than Hulk yet I don't lose sleep over it.

If you want to keep poking very not-sly jabs at me on this forum, then please try to grasp basic grammar and spelling before you do so. Also you may wanna look up the term contradiction. You'll be shocked...

Oh wait, you thought I was done? No no. I'm gonna bury yet another one of your silly anti-Hulk arguments. Hulk is an awful fighter due to brute force? I never knew Juggernaut passed his exams on hand to hand skill combat with flying colours. However, like someone else said....why does he need that? When you can hold up a mountain weighing hundreds of billions of tonnes, I doubt you need to say "Mwahaha I am a Black Belt. You cannot touch this." Blade is a supremely good Martial Artist. Put him against Hulk and watch him become a puddle.

You call me a fanboy for talking about Hulk's strength but in every comment I make about Hulk VS someone, I mention many of his other attributes unlike you in a certain other thread.

Step off please. Someone might wanna get an intelligent debate going.

You're done. However if you have anything more to say that is directed at me my AIM SN is Dream Of Spirals and my MSN address is [email protected]

Let's not clutter the forum anymore.

-AC

moshtitan
*cough, cough, burn, .............

cough*

IRTMU-Dragon
I smelt burnt toast. And its on my ass. I see where your going with my grammar being wrong and my basic spelling being off check... Hmm... Dont recall typing wrong...
But what the hell. Ya know. Juggernaut sucks, Hes a terrible marvel character, he is so easily stopped the hulk could do it with one punch, can we move on, because for some reason you keep putting the word juggernaut in all your posts that involve the hulk.
No, im not mad the hulk is stronger, I know that. IM NOT STUPID. Heh, Now youll probably say "Coulda fooled me" but I beat you too it. The hulk may be strong, but that doesnt mean every character can just be defeated by him. When I stand for juggey I stand for his resistance to physical damage. Honestly, The hulk has beaten the shit out of him before, BUT never won against him.
Can we just toss this over our shoulders man? Cause im so sick of this shit. Its ovbious you dont understand me, and I... Its ovbious you dont understand me, and im not gonna keep tyring to get my point through, cause its pointless, your right, the hulk could crush juggey.

Lets stop this pointless hulk VS juggey in every thread. Juggernaut looses, ok? Hes dead. The hulk can kill him, really easily.
DONE.

Now, lobo... Whaddya know about him buddy? Can hulk stand up to him?

who?-kid
Hulk is an excellent ! fighter. He has demonstrated this again and again. He doesn't need no kung-fu stuff.

O yeah, before I forget, Lobo WILL give Hulk a hard time. But against a furious, enraged Hulk... well, I think Lobo will be glad he can't die. Hulk wins.

Alpha Centauri
"Now, lobo... Whaddya know about him buddy? Can hulk stand up to him?"

Would be indeed a decent fight, but yes. I believe so.

-AC

moshtitan
yay peace again! i agree. i think hulk could take lobo.

Asian Hulk
the Hulk should but Lobo can loose!!!!

moshtitan
ya...... thays right, lobo can loose!!
wait,........whats loose, his clothes?

FeceMan
(Tired, so don't flame me if I sound retarded.)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the Hulk have virtually unlimited endurance? At one point in time did he not spend several days swimming through the Pacific Ocean? And the angrier he gets, the stronger he becomes, which is how he can win against Abomination. Basically, the longer the fight goes on, the more the Hulk has an advantage, unless of course, he is fighting Dr. Leonard Samson.

I don't know a ton about Lobo, but it seems, from what I've read, that the Hulk will win no matter what or else fight to a stalemate.

moshtitan
youll probally get some feedback for that one.

Alpha Centauri
Off topic:

Mosh, how many sigs do you have man? I swear you have about 10. In old forums I have been a member of if you change sig, the sig changes in every single post you've made TO the one you have just changed to.

Yet I see Juggernaut ones, Deadpool ones......erm.....ok so I exaggerated on the 10. Fill me in, also I may require thou services to maketh me a Psylocke one. Or a Psylocke AND Surfer one.

-AC

Manowar
offtopic

FeceMan
Feedback...as in good or flames?

moshtitan
to alpha....i have many, they change with my mood.(not really) im not really that good at it so you probally wont like me makin you a sig(i will if you want , just a fair warning)

to manowar-lol

to feceman-just seems to me every time someone post something about hulk or juggernaut, a big debate starts(usally to no avail). looks like your in the clear.

MERCILOUS
Boys, this is what it boils down too. The reason Wolvie has beaten hulk is because of his superb fighting ability (top rated.) Lobo posseses at the very least the same skill level of fighting. Add in near hulk strength, an even better healing factor, and higher tolerance to damage than the hulk (Lobo can literally survive the center of the sun or absolute zero in space,) and you got yourself one very beaten hulk. Not to mention that Benn Grimm (the Thing) has taken hulk, a much less worthy adversary than Lobo.

wrathofachilles
Wolvie does not beat Hulk. Hulk has nearly killed Wolverine in most of their encounters. Wolverine beating Hulk is like Spider-Man beating Hulk. They're both faster and land more punches but Hulk if he wishes can snap them in half.

AfricanLion
Look, I'm a big fan of Lobo, mostly because I love his absurdness, but I think Hulk should be able to take him. My memory is not that good, but wasn't there a comic where Hulk descended into the underworld and battled for what seemed like an eternity against just about everything there was to throw against him?

I think it would be one of the most awesome battles ever drawn, and Lobo would win with the quips and the one-liners, but I think in the end, coming down to ferociousness, fuelled by anger, Hulk's strength would give him the edge.

Nataku8188
Superman is wayyy above class 100... DC and Marvel reps have commented on how DC operates on a MUCH higher scale of power. Lobo would thrash hulk for a while, Hulk would flip and hammer Lobo. Lobo would bleed and clone himself (his blood turns into clones) and then hed mob hulk, each pulling chunks out of him until there was nothing left.

Swanky-Tuna
Surfer's and Magneto's powers aren't completely physical though.

Wynndar
the old marvel directory that breaks down every aspect of a character rates Hulk as an excellent hand to hand fighter, same category as Hercules...Hulk is vastly stronger than both supes and Lobo...The limits of Hulk's regenerative abilities have not been elucidated. Grey Hulk survived a Nuclear explosion. Prof Hulk Had most of his flesh ripped away in a fight with the UFoes. Maestro was blown up by a Gamma Bomb into particles but managed to come back...not too shabby...and about Ben Grimm, it was Thing after his second mutation, the same Thing that threw Kangs space ship without a problem, a version of Thing who never demonstrated limits to his strength. He was stronger than Hulk and also a better fighter than either Hulk or Lobo, he would trash Lobo too...there is nothing wrong with getting beaten by the strongest guy on Earth and leader of the Fantastic Four at the time

MERCILOUS
It is my belief that wolvie has no chance against Hulk. However, he has demonstrated an ability to cause severe damage. The example i used was simply to show what a superior fighting ability could do to the hulk

MERCILOUS
The old marvel directory is full of it. Thing has beaten hulk without his second mutation, again, because of his superior fighting ability. Almost all mainstream characters have had changes in there power.
Thing a better fighter than Lobo? Someone needs a fact check.

lightaxe
how do you think a guy that can go toe to toe with superman would lose to the hulk? lobo killed his entire race, and has absurd powers, he cant die first of all and ive seen him without legs just walking around on his arms its arachnidfreaks sig. the point of lobo is to be exaggerated (heaven and hell wont take him). Hulk loses

Wynndar
why am i not impressed by going toe to toe with superman?

lightaxe
ok Superman would beat the Hulk admit it, Hulk may be stronger but he has a hell of alot more powers then just strength, and as it has been said earlier DC has an entirely different scale of power and is Lobo is absurd there he'd be even better in marvel fights.

spyrokinesi35
I'm tired of people using past feats of stength and beatings as an advantage. so they did it once or a few times lobo could beat the whole justice league unlimited and it would still have nothing to do with this fight. so stop referencing other fights and feats to this

Arsenal
No. One time I shot a laser eye beam at a chipmunk and I could do it again!

spyrokinesi35
haha. sinple and straight answer

Wynndar
DC does not have a different scale of power..Marvel just prefers to be scientifically accountable to a degree...DC always has characters doing ridiculous shit without any explanation, like a guy holding a 1000 ton object standing on dirt, or maybe a wooden floor hahaha...Supes is not stronger than Hulk...anyway, it is the concept of Hulk's character that will leave him the winner...Bruce Banner is a tragic character...he is perpetually tormented...he is a good person, but always waking up in strange places with no idea of who he hurt or how much damage he caused...Lobo and Supes are bubble gum characters that serve as comic relief

lightaxe
spyro I never said I was referencing JLU because I wasnt but I read comic books and lobo is shown as absurdly powerful in comics, yea wynndar i totally agree with that i dont read DC as much but i do know that they are crazy powerful so in a fight they'd have the advantage, also I said the hulk was stronger than Superman.

MERCILOUS
No Supes isn't stronger than Hulk at his perfect best. But it's hardly a difference to be noted between the two as far as strength goes. You should note though that the stronger Hulk gets, the less he's going to be able to hit Lobo in his enraged state. Hulk can take on as many bumbling giants as he wants, and doesn't need to take aim against most the things he fights. Lobo on the other hand won't stand for it. He's the better fighter, and he's got enough strength to so that it doesn't matter how strong hulk gets. Plus he's even less prone to damage. Lobo takes it no matter how much the Hulk pouts.

AfricanLion
So are we gonna vote on this or what?

MERCILOUS
You don't vote! You're suppose to argue!

VOTE LOBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Havoc470
i vote hulk, simply because i like him more and im really tired of lobo in every other damn thread

MERCILOUS
BOOOOOOOOOOO! You probably voted for Wolvie in his fight vs. Lobo too. Boo this man!

AfricanLion
Hulk wins. Sorry Mercilous, much as I love Lobo, and I'm not saying it's going to be easy, my vote has to go the Hulk.

crazyspinz
no one can ever beat lobo. it cant be done. lobo was made as a joke, someone who is obsurdly powerfull and makes fun of people while he kills them

Swanky-Tuna
It's like Hulk vs Tom & Jerry. Yeah, Lobo is part of a "serious" comic world but he's designed to be like that. Drop an anvil on Lobo, I bet he'll spring up like an accordian. Look away real quick, he'll be back to normal when you see him again.

Havoc470
lol, actually i think i voted lobo...i dont even remember anymore heh

thank you swankster, you explained it perfectly

MERCILOUS
Yeah, he explained why Lobo would win. Is that what you said? Cause that's what i heard.

Swanky-Tuna
That depends. Hulk doesn't need somebody to play bongo drums while he's suspended in the air with his legs spinning, hahaha

MERCILOUS
Qua? Que? Quis?

supremthor
you dont **** with lobo http://www.comicartcommunity.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=4245&mode=search

The Flash
I'm gonna go with the Main Man on this fight.

K3VIL
Ok so here is how works.
There's this alien guy called Lobo that possess Superman class strenght, healing abilities at or over Hulk level, great resistance to injuries, stamina and durability at Supes level, weaponry sufficient to destroy an army, and has more experience in combat of the Hulk, cause he fight from when he was a teen-ager, also he fights dirty as if not more the Hulk.

Excuse me for being cruel, but Hulk fanboys are making VS threads with Hulk in the match noisy.You all believe that Hulk can pass Lobo's strenght before he knockout Hulk?Lobo is a freaking bad guy, but not totally stupid, and if he see that Hulk is becoming a problem he would just hit him at full strenght knocking Hulk unconscius then ripping his heart and brain apart with his grappling hook.
Accept reality.Hulk cannot become a Lobo or Supes Class strenght opponent before he get KO, even if is enemy is still looking at Hulk becoming strenght just for discover that he will be outmatch and killed.And Lobo isn't that kind of stupid.

And not mention "Wolvie beat Lobo" this was dumb fanvoting, that lets Logan win, Lobo can take out Logan with one hand and drink some beer with the other.

Hulk has unlimited strenght, but he cannot reach unbelievable levels cause he will get put down before, if the enemy isn't write as a dumb totally idiot character.

supremthor
but lobo no joking is about as smart as doom.Lobo is a genius who is expert in nearly every weapon in the known universe. his also Biology, Chemistry, Weaponsmaster, Marksman, Martial Arts: All, Wrestling. Even as a five year old he was unbelievably ferocious, a fact attested to by his first ever principal, Egon N'g, whose throat the odious child ripped out in a temper tantrum. When neighbours found him, scrawled on the floor in his own blood was the message.Employing an intelligence that might in different circumstances have seen him become one of the universes all time top brain surgeons, Lobo got to work in biology class. He emerged with something 117 microns long, airborne, of scorpian like appearance, and burrows into flesh, causing great black blisters and severe blood poisoning over a prolonged period before resulting in agonizing and messy death. And as one of the side effects was near total paralysis, effective mere seconds after infection, they didn't get much opportunity to find out. What they did get was several billion people falling unaccountably sick at the same time. On a planet where ill health was unknown- where even 99.86% of accidents were wholly avoided, this was no laughing matter. Bloated bodies, black buboes exuding an odor of rank decay, piled up in the streets. Fathers, Mothers, children crawled around in blind desperation, voices uniting in a planet wide scream of pain tool five long days before its heartrending echoes faded.. into the chill, sick silence of death by abomination.

supremthor
messed devil What the f**k? beer

who?-kid
You forgot poetry, art and gardening lol.

Bardock42
I agree what is Hulk gonna do, let me think

Hulk **Smash**
Lobo **Heal**
Hulk **Rip**
Lobo **heal**
Hulk **whatever**
Lobo **heal**
Hulk **tired**
Lobo **kill Hulk**

yep something like that

MERCILOUS
actually if it could kill people then yeah, you'd be right.

K3VIL
Hulk cannot reach Lobo's strenght league before Lobo knockout him and take away his heart and brain to use them like soccer balls.
Maestro, Mindless, Savage, Professor, Grey Hulk, their basic strenght is always under that of Lobo until they get sufficiently enraged, and before that they would be dead and Lobo would be in a far galaxy in a bar drinking 100 beers speaking of how he beat the living crap out of another big monster.

Tough Guy
wel its not fair using dc history with marvel history for these fights asone universe is totallyoverpowered. as hulk is in the less powerful lobos history is far more impressive. doesnt mean that a meeting beteween them ( theoretically) would not show that hulkas a dc character would not be doing far greater feats than lobo.

MERCILOUS
Supes is near "hulks ultimate potential". And he gets womped, so what makes you think a base Hulk could actually survive long enough to do the job?

Tough Guy
well as hulk is unlimited supes cant be anywhere near his ultimate potential. im just saying as hulk is marvel his strength starts at 100 tonnes, not 100000 or whatever dc has their heavyweights at. ud need hulk to be written in that same comic class for it to be fair, or write lobowithin the same marvel boundries

KillAll
unfortunately this isnt how it works. when you try to power one up (hulk) or power one down (lobo) then you are trying to make it even for the one you want to argue for... just because you dont like the idea of hulk losing a physical battle (which has happened in all his incarnations). you keep using the infinite strength issue off of cards as your only evidence, use something else now.

manjaro
dude the way you post just proves to me undeniably that your comic book knowledge is lmited to what you read off web sites. i am willing to even assume that you probably never get the chance to read anyy trading cards, role playing games, or marvel/dc encyclopedia's.

you keep talking about hulk's unlimted strength and his potential to get stronger, but thats just it. potential. thats the main key word there pal, "potential". i have the potential to be the greatest scientific mind the world has ever seen, but the fact that im a total scientific retard its not gonna happen unless i actually pick up a book.

track stars have the "potential" to run the hundred in under 9 secs but, if they dont train extensivley its not gonna happen

i say hulk gets massacred b4 he reaches his potential. and if you wanna talk about healing factors Lobo is the grandaddy

Tough Guy
right lets try again children. firstly i dont just need to get angry to be the
greatest scientific mind, or i would be, a very simple rebuttle for that.
* i read comics sure, simple rebuttle for that
* i read bios , enctclopedias etc simple rebuttle
*hulk is unlimited in strength, no card thats his character fact live with it
* we cant say what hulk would be like written in a dc way as lobo supes etc all are thats my point so going on their previous comic exploits is stupid, both are power house bruisers hulk is the most popular of these in both worlds and also the 1 with most strength at his disposal, needing only to reach the right level of anger, not difficult for him. and seeing as hulk heals faster as he gts angrier hell heal almost instantly as he has done b4, so lobo really is gonna have no advantage there.
* now to agree with you, sure have a marvel hulk pitted against a dc lobo ith their comic history etc and well on paper what hance does hulk have, or galactus, or God probably

IRTMU-Dragon
Wow... fanboys are actually using Lobo's being a part of DC and Hulk being a part of marvel as a crutch in this arguement since Lobo is out-weighing Hulk?
Thats low...

Something everyone overlooks, about Lobo...
Hes not a Bad guy, hes a Vigilante, if he has to save someone, pay him, hes on it, if he has to murder someone, pay him, hes on it.

Regardless, as weve listed...
Lobo:
~Begins a battle with superman class strength, 100~
~Healing rates above hulks, on a scale of 1-10 the hulk would reach a solid 8 with Lobo's ability virtually a 10 or above, going off the scale (the hulk cannot regenerate from just a head or arm)~
~Super immunity to all forms of Injury, again 1-10, Lobos is around 10 or above with Hulkies reaching a solid 8 or above~
~Endurance, and willpower to win an all out fight and Durability to resist even more damage and the occasional building's and things thrown at him and the stuff hes slammed into, which in one comic was stronger than Supermans ability to do so~
~Weaponry equaling more than double The Punisher's, with every type of Human and even more Alien weaponry and technology availible to him, enough so to topple a entire city much less a giant army~
~He knows how to fight in general and doesnt need to be enraged and throwing wild attacks with his strength, he has the ingeniuty to understand how to fight back against brutes like hulk~

There you go.

Cosmic Cube
I like Lobo, but he has a sh*tty attitude. Lobo can't die, Niether can Hulk, though. Hulk can regenerate faster and better than anyone in Marvel. He could regenerate from a finger, or a skeleton, or a brain. If anything remains of him, he will regenerate. Hulk doesn't start out at 100 tons; his strength is undefined. Hulk is one of the most durable characters in Marvel, he wouldn't get knocked out by one punch by anyone. No matter what size guns Lobo has, bullets dont hurt Hulk. Lobo might be a better fighter, but If Wolverine could beat him, I think Hulk would win. Lobo's strong, but not as strong as Hulk.

manjaro
i detect sarcasm on your part with that wolverine comment laughing

K3VIL
Yes, Hulk can regenerate faster than anyone IN MARVEL UNIVERSE.
Lobo's healing factor is the grand director, the big daddy, the most outstanding.Lobo's durability is Superman level, same for the strenght, he kick the azz of the Man Of Steel i mean, and he doesn't need to get madder to get stronger.He's stronger than Hulk, if Lobo gets pissed off you just obtain a war machine more mad than he can be when he's not pissed off.Lobo is totally immortal, he can't die, like Deadpool.He's cursed with eternal life.Lobo doesn't need guns for Hulk, he can rip off the head of the Green Goliath then use it like a basketball.Then to avoid him to regenerate, he would catch his body reach a supernova with his motorcycle and throw it into the sn.Bye Bye Hulk.
Death to The Fanboys.

long pig
plus we forget how old lobo is...a couple hundred years! hes killed a lot of big strong monsters in that time....but this really isnt fair...Lobo is a character made to be able to kick anyones ass but usually doesnt give a shit enough to do it.....but since this is a vs thread...whatever...lobo wins everytime ...i try not to pit lobo against anyone since he is what he is...an amusing character who is totally absurd and makes me laugh...i mean....shit hes in iraq in the comics now...looking for osama!

Tough Guy
well as a character as i said in the superman v hulk thread hulk was designed as a character that could beat anyone on his day, he is durable enough not to get out punched by any buig boy, heals almost instantly as he gets madder, ( how can u heal much faster than tha without healing b4 u get hurt lol) and can overcome any level of strength v quickly,
* the reason why u guys seem to think dc characters, lobo, supes are so untouchable is coz dc writes then that way, the actual characters are no more invulneranle than marvel guys, just marvel write for a more adult audience. now theres nothing u can write lobo doing that couldnt be written for hulk, but huk has unlimited strength this cannot be written for lobo.

IRTMU-Dragon
I posted this just because everyone seems to think Hulk is unbeatable by anyone...
Sorry, but the hulk isnt that good.

IRTMU-Dragon
Also, notice none of the fanboys arent here like in the Juggernaut VS hulk thread, because no one can argue against lobo, even as a fanboy.

Cosmic Cube
Lobo comics are written for adults. Only loser adults, who have nothing better to do with their time or money, and often live with their mothers. An immortal motorcycle riding redneck with guns? How appealing to the modern trailer park trash. If you are old enough to read Lobo comics and you actually read them, you are a burden on society. Do the world a favor and slit both your wrists. Maybe they'll ban you from heaven and hell too?! You never know, try it!

Sorry if I insulted anyone.

Tough Guy
sheesh people just cant understand that dc writes their characters in a more exagerated way, doesnt actually make them more powerful in essence to marvel guys.

long pig
cosmic? ...you ok? jesus christ..

Paola
yes you did... and you're getting a beautiful warning. smile

IRTMU-Dragon
This is exactly hwat I meant about the fanboys, people that know nothing about Lobo, come in and criticize him.
If DC and Marvel are that different, how is it possible to publish the Marvel VS DC comic books?

Tough Guy
because the dc marve dc croassovers are a big popularity contest also a big seller, not very accurate though

SarKastic_OJ
Tough Guy: most of the crossovers are indeed "accurate" except the fan-voted amalgam crossover(Superman beat hulk btw :P)

Yes they are indeed popularity contest because when you have big names like Superman/Spiderman it becomes pretty hard to NOT make it a popularity contest.IWhat do you want the writers to do..borrow some de-popularize spray from Batman,it's not like the writers can tone down their characters popularity just to appeal to "hardcore" fans, its a given that any crossover's going to be popular, not much the writers can do about it but cash in..so with all due respect...CHA ching$$$

IRTMU-Dragon
Regardless, quit trying to defend Hulk with a gay excuse like "Marvel/DC crossovers arent accurate!" Thats bullshit

Tough Guy
its not bullshit its a fact dumbo.
* sarkastic, u telling me batman kicking hulk in th stomoch to swallow sleeping pills ( that hed be immune to,) is accurate?????
* u dont get it , hulk has the ability to beat most heros, in any universe by the nature of his powers. he was created, developed to be 1 hero that has the ability to beat most heros. hell yeah in dc land lobo does soe great stuff, rivals supes on strength etc, yet hulk too could be written doing this and not actuall breaking his character , ( like say spidey lifting 1500000000 tonnes or whatever would be going against the characteristics of spiderman). its a simple concept that has no argument. all u guys say is well in dc lobo, supes etc can do this so hulk as he is marvel wouldnt be able to be written doing this, why not, you make no sense????? hulk has even been writen smashing a planetoid twice the size of earth, holding up mountain ranges etc. this is not fanboyism just facts, hulk was created to able to beat potentially most heros and not actually break the binds of his character live with it

Alpha Centauri
"I posted this just because everyone seems to think Hulk is unbeatable by anyone...Sorry, but the hulk isnt that good"

This coming from a guy who believes in his heart that Juggernaut would beat Hulk. I know Hulk can be beat, never ever tried to say he was unbeatable.

"Regardless, quit trying to defend Hulk with a gay excuse like "Marvel/DC crossovers arent accurate!" Thats bullshit"

They are voted for by fans and it's mainly people like you who hate the Hulk because he's stronger than your favourite guys. So you vote against him. It's not accurate and that's not bullshit.

-AC

IRTMU-Dragon
The Hulk... Is not in Lobo's league then, this battle shouldnt be fought because your right, its so innacurate Lobo would probably kill hulk instantly.

Too bad im talking about a fair battle with none of this fan crap added like in the comics.

Hulk aint stronger than my favorite guys, everyone thinks that because they have there head filled with lies about him, however how many times have you seen juggernaut punch through dimensions or resist psychic attacks without his helmet? None, but I have. How many times you seen hulk lift amazing amounts of pounds, alot.

It all depends on who you like more is who your going to defend. You know more about Hulk which is why you choose to defend him, but if you stopped an picked up the few juggernaut comics there are out there, (not uncanny x-men hes gay in that) maybe youd realize hes not so different.

Alpha Centauri
"The Hulk... Is not in Lobo's league then, this battle shouldnt be fought because your right, its so innacurate Lobo would probably kill hulk instantly."

I'm just waiting for then "IRTMU-Dragon's most ridiculous claims Vol 1" videotape to be released. Shouldn't be too long now.

-AC

IRTMU-Dragon
Your the one who said there innacurate.

Alpha Centauri
I said Marvel Vs DC cross overs are fan voted. The comics. Not the random threads on here.

Damn. Some people shouldn't be allowed to use a comp.

-AC

IRTMU-Dragon
You said, there innacurate.

IRTMU-Dragon
You have control problems alpha-centauri, once again you come up with crazy reasons why the hulk would triumph in this fight.

Actually, its not even a reason. You just give the idiotic answer of "Crossovers arent accurate"

Cosmic Cube
Sorry about the Lobo comment, everyon. He's a great person, and so are all of his readers. Temporary insanity.

You are simply speaking in hatred for the Hulk, Dragon. That is just as bad as being a fanboy. Crossovers are very innacurate. Venom beat Superman in a crossover. That is what I call inaccuracy.

Lobo cannot die permanently, neither can Hulk (read Hulk vol. 2 #460.) If we're talking about who kill who, it's a stalemate.

Cosmic Cube
What are you talking about? Any statements about Hulk I make are supported by evidence.
Here are ALL of Hulk's abilities.

Unlimited Strength (Strength is greater than 100 tons, increases with adrenaline release)
Invulnerability (Cannot be harmed by bullets, nuclear explosions, radiaton, intense heat, or cold. He can however be cut by adamantinum.)
Durability (Lobo could never knock Hulk out with one hit. Not even Thanos (without THOTU or IG or CC) could do that.)
Regeneration (Hulk can regenerate from ANYTHING.)
Immortality (as an Eternal, if Hulk is killed or dies, he will come back.)
Ability to see Astral Forms
Resistance to Mind control (due to multiple personality disorder.)
Superhuman speed (no greater than 500mph)
Jumping ability (capable of several hundred miles in a single bound)

All of these abilities are displayed in comics. None of them are lies.

Alpha Centauri
"Actually, its not even a reason. You just give the idiotic answer of "Crossovers arent accurate""

Your incompetence both amazes and saddens me. I said just randomly, that Marvel Vs DC Crossovers are inaccurate because the results are determined in a biased way. Because SOMEONE mentioned Lobo/Hulk in the same breath as mentioning a crossover.

If you need more explaining than this...

*Shows Dragon a ball*

You can just bounce this while we debate.

-AC

Tough Guy
look batman kicked hulk in the stomoch to knock him out with sleeping pills for the love of man, how accurate is that? i know hulk s character can pretty much be written anywhere on the scale in battles in comics but to be winded by a batman kick????????? guys i u actully understood the cocept of the hulk, his charcter, how he has developed, how he was ceated by writers u would not have half the versus threads with him as he is a hero capable of beating anyone, lifting the unliftable, smashing the unsmashable etc, yes he is written to lose sometimes, sometimes stupidly but thats why people by marvel comics theyre unpredictable at times

Cosmic Cube
lol Alpha's a genius when it comes to degrading people...

Victor Von Doom
Yeah it was good.

Stolen from me, but good.

IRTMU-Dragon

Victor Von Doom
Is it, The Jackson Five from space?

Alpha Centauri
Apparantly Max Weinstein has someone to sue.

-AC

SarKastic_OJ
Heh, Tough Guy you just "hate" it when the hulk loses in any comic don't you...Every time the hulk doesn't Smash/slaughter around his opposing character, deem himself god, sleep with the enemies wife, and do the macarana you have a problem with the accuracy of the comic....

Face it, the hulk loses from time to time, it makes him more "realistic" and human, he loss to Silver Surfer numerous times, he lost to the Beyonder, he lost to Juggernaut on occasions(knocked unconscious),he lost embarassingly to Absorbing man...

You think the hulk is the epitomy of "perfection", hell all of us crap green from time to time.....

Cosmic Cube
Once again, I agree with Sarkastic. Hulk would suck if he never lost. I wouldn't like Hulk if he couldn't be beaten. He really isn't designed to be perfect. Limitless strength, as good as it sounds, can be overcome.

MERCILOUS
Hulk Immortal? Now I've heard everything. Or read...
...whatever.

Tough Guy
IM NOT SAYING HE DOESNT LOSE OR WHATEVER !!!!!!!!!!! IM SAYING HE HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BEAT ANYONE!!!!!. thats his character , how he was developed, f course he isnt gonna win every time thats comics, people need to read huim losing, hell im all for that , even more so f it is done with some imagination. juggie has only knocked out prof hukl, which i have also done and a number ofpeople imn my family too. big deal. hulk is not the epitomy of perfection, he was designed to be a hero that if required within the marvel universe can be as powerful ( as quick a healing too) as is required to defeat, lft or whatever is needed to be done. hence why he is not givean a strength / healing limit. thatdoesnt mean namor, abom, surfer ( who drained his enegry, thats imaginative a way to beat hulk), wont win from time to time, that keeps the character human in many ways and stops marvel becoming like dc

K3VIL
Lobo
Class Superman Strenght/Excess of Class 100 in Marvel Universe
I mean, Class Superman, he can knock out Hulk with one punch, it happens before and could certainly happen when we talk about Lobo, who kicked the a.s.s of the Big Boyscout
Invulnerability
Durability
Immortality, he's cursed with Eternal Life.
Regeneration, he can heal from anything too, and at a more faster rate than Hulk
Resistance to Mind Control cause he possess a brain always pumped up with a heavy metal song, so how can you tap into a brain like that?
Superhuman Speed and Reflexes too.
Jumping ability, with his legs he can cover great distances.

And here are the facts fanboys.Lobo is better than Hulk, doesn't need to enrage to become stronger, he can't die too, he recover faster, he's more durable, he was send into SPACE, read here, SPACE, over the Earth, crush through 4floors of a starship and was going to continue flying into space thanks to Superman's punch if it wasn't for his chain hook he use to hook himself to the spaceship.A hit like that would murder Hulk.

Alpha Centauri
"And here are the facts fanboys.Lobo is better than Hulk"

Fact= Piece of information completely and utterly undeniable.

Hulk is better than Lobo. Deal with it.

Your "fact" just got reduced to an opinion.

I'm sick of every fanboy labelling everyone who actually KNOWS something, a fanboy.

-AC

Cosmic Cube
MERCILOUS, or whatever... (It's actually spelled Merciless)

Read the Incredible Hulk, Volume 2 #460. It clearly proves that Hulk cannot be permanently killed. He's died a couple of times. That's called immortality.

I don't know why I (or anyone else, for that matter) even respond to K3VIL. Heavy Metal resists mind control? You are the ultimate fanboy. Lobo doesn't get stronger, so you're right about that. He regenerate's faster? That's an opinion. Hulk could easily take any punch given by Superman or Lobo, and give him back one harder. It's more likely that Lobo would get knocked into orbit, again.

manjaro
yeah dude. as crazy as it sounds LOBO has his favorite song mechanically implanted in his brain, the only thing is he cant turn it of......cuz he killed the guy who did it for him b4 he found out how to.

it's by mere coincidence that he found out that it made him impervious to psychic attacks.

also the latest latest incarnation of LOBO reganed his abilty to create clones from drops his blood, so if hulk makes him bleed he'll have to deal with an army of LOBO's. of course it will play out as usual where all the lobo kill each other til only one remains

K3VIL
How can Hulk punch Lobo harder?READ HERE, READ FANBOY:
HULK'S STRENGHT DOESN'T INCREASE INSTANTLY AT THE LEVEL OF HIS OPPONENT.Understand?How can he punch Lobo harder before he die?And please tell me ho can Lobo get mind controlled with his brain pumped up by a heavy metal song?Find infos about Lobo and you'll find i'm right, there's a small radio surgically implanted in his brain, it emits a song 24hours no stop all the day every day.Tell how can a telepath control a mind like that.Explain please.
Anyway Hulk lose, Lobo doesn't need to clone himself, he's stronger and can knock him down before.

Tron
Unless you've completely changed your views, you should be the last to talk, the poster formerly known as "supessucks".

Tron
One thing everyone's leaving out, Lobo has enough firepower to wipe out most civilizations, literally. Just something to think about.

K3VIL
Tron funniest thing is like they argue like fanboys that call the others fanboys for pulling out logic and simple reasons cause character X would lose to character Y.And i'll avoid to mention Lobo's firepower cause they'll says so Hulk can get the help of the Maestro, Abomination, The Avengers, Absorbing Man etc. or pull out something absurd like Hulk would cry on his knees asking the Living Tribunal to wipe Lobo out of existance.

Alpha Centauri
"One thing everyone's leaving out, Lobo has enough firepower to wipe out most civilizations, literally. Just something to think about."

Magneto allegedly has enough power to control everyone's blood too doesn't he?

Everyone is SO fast to say "Yeah. Lobo has enough power to do this..." or whatever. Then that's that.

If anyone...ANYONE...says that Hulk has enough power to do something astounding, without actually having done it, it gets written off. Why is Lobo any different? If those supporting Hulk can't use what he COULD do in this debate, why are you allowed to use the fact that Lobo COULD destroy a civilisation? Like people say "When Hulk actually does it, I'll believe it."

When Lobo wipes out as many people and civilisations as you claim he can, I'll believe it. When you give me reason that is realistic in why someone like Lobo could actually overcome the Incredible Hulk in a fight, I'll believe that too.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
Lobo HAS actually wiped out entire civilizations. He destroyed his entire native race, and killed hundreds of millions of his own children(yes, he's had that much sex), etc etc.

Lobo can't win, but he can't lose either. This fight basically consists of Lobo and Hulk duking it out until Hulk is strong enough to completely dominate Lobo...and Lobo just takes all of it. He can't die, and being knocked unconcious is inconsistent with his writing/character.

It's a draw.

manjaro
Along with killing his children, after regaining his cloning power. the original lobo reamined immortal. meaning whenever hundreds of clones were created from drops of his own blood usually they all duke it out until only one remains but since he's the only one of the bunch that cant die he always comes out on top. that being said there is no way to tell if b4 he was cursed with immortality if he was the original or some clone that just happened to survive the carnage laughing i always chuckle when i think about that.

on the real for real tho, lobo has enuff fire power to blast a hole in the side of galactus ship., but thats neither here nor there (lol)

the one thing i think is the most despicable(and funniest) thing lobo has ever done was when he took over a planet and convinced the natives to really like and trust him. later he made the entire population wear special hats that unbeknownst to them had bombs in them; bombs that were detonated by hitting them.

N E hoo lobo went on tv and addressed the entire populous and played a game of simon sez, then he said simon sez do this! and punched his own head, then after following suit the enitre population was wiped out for all their heads exploded all at once. he later sold the planet to some warlord guy or like billions of dollars. craziest............shit..............ever! wacko rock

long pig
we also need to remember, hulk has empathy...if he needs to do something to kill lobo but by doing so would wipe out thousands of innocents, he would choose not to.
lobo well, hes evil....it was hinted that since his homeworld was so pure for so long...he was thee universes way of balancing things out, a being of pure carnage. he murdered his doctor as he was being born...which in turn makes him an innocent soul (seeing youre born innocent...so there goes ghost riders penence stare) he just is what he is.
lobo would grab betty and tell hulk "if you dont follow me into deep space ill break her neck" hulk would do so then lobo would leave him there with no way home and kill betty for the hell of it

Alpha Centauri
If Lobo touches better and Hulk sees it then the fight is gonna go one way and one way only. End of story.

-AC

Tron
I think you mean Betty.no expression

Alpha Centauri
Hahaha yeah. Sorry about that.

-AC

Tough Guy
like i posted hulk can beat anyone required within the confines of his actual character, ( yes i know hedoes lose too), so nothing here really provides an argument as to how he couldnt be written accessing enough of his power ( infinite) to overcome lobo, should the story require it

long pig
tough guy...yea i see what yer saying, lobo could make fun of hulk smack around betty and piss him off until hulk became insanly powerful then if lobo stood perfectly still didnt fight back or use his head in anyway...hulk could squish him. thats frickin short bus riding helmet wearing retarded.
fighters dont work that way, lobo has the power to see a victims vulnerablity when he incounters them and exploit it. he'd realize he needs to be angry to become stronger than himself so hed give him a burger filled with xanax..then break banners neck.

Cosmic Cube
lol, very imaginative.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>