What would your life be like if there was never a POTC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ArrghPirateGirl
My life would be boring and meaningless Honestly JDG, Kaz and me are completely obsessed with it!
big grin smile eek! laughing eek! smile big grin
We even have a bored book (long story don't ask) which is kinda like a miniture Pirate Party! I wouldn't even know what KMC is and my room wouldnt b covered with monkeys. JDG's room would b weird looking! Mrs_Bloom I don't think would b very diffrent!

So how about U guys???

ArrghPirateGirl
(I like that pic)

JessieSparrow
ack never say such horrible things...if there were no POTC I would probably be a preppy cheerleader...ewy...the only reason I am saying that is because I was for a short while and POTC saved me...and I wouldnt be wearing a Harry Potter is my Hero shirt cause I wouldnt know it was ok to be obsessed with something...and and I wouldnt have my friends *tear*...Im glad Im a loser! (definition of loser: someone who is really actually cool...and who thought of this definition for lack of other things to do)

A BaD PanCaKe
Well...first off, if POTC didn't exist, I wouldn't spend hours every day on the computer looking for more Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp pics...I would have never even heard of Keira knightley who is currently my role model. I wouldn't have half the friends i have now...I wouldn't have a teen obsession...and so much more...

tinkerbell668
I would be my own worst enemy... a preppy cheerleader who follows all the latest trends!!! sick

BloomBabyGirl
i would be smokin weed....o wait still doing that.ummmmm...i wouldnt be aimlessly humping the POTC shelve at blockbuster

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL I would b ....... Bored right now I fit wasn't 4 POTC

jjoutlaw3
if it wasn't for POC i wouldnt be here right now, i wouldnt have met alla u guys, i would never have taken theatre class last year or this (coming) year, or even, for that matter, given a second thought to persuing acting at all...not that i've done much...but it actually wasn't the possiblity of POC2 auditions that made me wanna be an actress so bad...i was watching all the bonus features and saw how much fun they seemed to be having an i was like OMG that would be a f*cking awesome job to have!...yeah i also wouldn't have any pics on me walls, cept for the occasional LOR one...POC has prolly changed me life!

ArrghPirateGirl
I wouldn't b eher either!! Whimper

~Johnnyz#1~
The wall that is near my bed is full of ppl...ie..actors...that i luv and i hav heaps of pix of Johnny Depp..........whenevr i go to JAG's house (every weekend) we print off pix of Johnny depp!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
jDg J#1 DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD not AAAAAAAAAAA She aint Jag

tinkerbell668
i wouldnt have a life size poster of will and jack...*looks back at poster* ahhhh life is good with potc...

Kotaro
yes sara she's your bestie remember LOL and my gf say her name right LOL

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
I wouldnt be here, which means I wouldnt have all my friends here supporting me during my long school year(UGH) and I would not know who Johnny Depp was...(SHOCKER eh?)And I woulduv never watch cry baby or edward scissoer hands and I would have never wasted my time on keeping my pirate-ish stuff and I would have never pissed my mom off like evry day over obsessing so much on it 24/7! In otha words I WOULD DIE A PAINFUL DEATHgiljotiinirip

tinkerbell668
really?? ya wouldnt know who johnny depp would be??? *stares at peaches* blink blink blink blink blink blink blink

ArrghPirateGirl
I had seen most of the JD movies Ive seen b4 POTC but I never really took notice of him or thought it was the same person
*faint*

JessieSparrow
I didnt know who he was *slaps self in head*

ArrghPirateGirl
*whimpers at the thought*

jjoutlaw3
yeah i didnt either...i had never heard of him before seeing POC! *staggers backwards and drops dead onto floor* don't expect any more confessions from me!

tinkerbell668
*looks disappointed* I am ashamed for u guys!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
did u tinkerbell??

plugga
born for potc. hi all. new me, plugga. johnny is hot with capital h. agree with me. hes probably straight though all the good ones are..

ArrghPirateGirl
Meh??

tinkerbell668
huh?...well anywayz I looooooooooooooooooove johnny depp, I have every movie hes ever made!!!!!!!! My favorite movie before this was edward scissorhands!!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Hmmmm Hey Pluga Me an Aussie 2 big grin

tinkerbell668
whhaaaaaaaaaaa 2 aussies perfect!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Wat do u mean JDG Mrs Bloom MG Joscail J#1 r all auzzies smile

tinkerbell668
ohh yeah senior moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL

tinkerbell668
hehe

APirateMonkey
Hmmmm Topic

tinkerbell668
life without potc GO!!!! *starts stopwatch*

APirateMonkey
*dies*

tinkerbell668
*looks at watch* wow that was quick!! *snaps fingers and 300 lbs. body guard brings her back to life*

APirateMonkey
IM ALIVE

tinkerbell668
duh thats what hes here for....whats his name??

APirateMonkey
Dunno

tinkerbell668
well hes ur bady guard name him!!!!

jjoutlaw3
Ingona...that's his name...he told me...well, actually, he told jack, who told me...

APirateMonkey
Ingona??? Interesting

Johnny.D_Freak
yup yup yup
Auzzie aussie aussie.....oi oi oi!!!!!!!! LOL
anyway'z.....
i'd b the most boring person in the world if it wasn't 4 POTC!!!!!
i wouldn't evan b here!!!!
and i would neva of heard of Johnny Depp either!!!!!!.....and i wouldn't have 9283765983659236784592387456974613 pix of him all ova my wall's!!!!!!.....crap........

APirateMonkey
LOL & we wouldn't get in trouble nearly everyday of ANCHOVIE (Grrr :madsmile 4 Writting in da BoredBook

Johnny.D_Freak
LOL.......who's got the bored book anyway'z????

APirateMonkey
Me

Johnny.D_Freak
LOL.......have u typed it ALL out???....coz of bordom??? LMFAO laughing

APirateMonkey
Not yet acctually LOL laughing

tinkerbell668
sandwich.

APirateMonkey
meh

tinkerbell668
mayonnaise

APirateMonkey
yummy

tinkerbell668
cow

APirateMonkey
WTF???

tinkerbell668
LOL!!! laughing this is a game we play at school you have to say the first thing that comes to mind!!

APirateMonkey
MUNKI

tinkerbell668
APM.....coffee

APirateMonkey
APM..............Coffee??

tinkerbell668
*sighs* When you say monkey i think of APM...When i say coffe you think....

APirateMonkey
FOOOOOOOOOD

tinkerbell668
how does that make you think of food....*sits and stares at APM* ok anyways.....pot!

Johnny.D_Freak
blink
Johnny Depp!!!!

APirateMonkey
LOL U would of neva herd of him...................... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAH
AHHAHAHHAAAAAAAa

tinkerbell668
noooooo!! *looks at JDF* not u too! you wouldnt have known who he was????

Johnny.D_Freak
nope.......no wait.......YES I WOULD COZ I WOULD OF WENT 2 C SECRET WINDOW ANYWAY'Z!!!! LMFAO!!

APirateMonkey
Yeah but that was L8er

Johnny.D_Freak
SO?.......

kazdapoppinfrog
i woulndnt of met any of uz and but i would still be in love with orli

APirateMonkey
lol

jjoutlaw3
hahaha!!!! i woulda never met anyone either...but i was never in love with orli...

APirateMonkey
nah me niether I didn't evn no Legolas was Orlando Bloom LOL

jjoutlaw3
haha!! that's funny! no its not what am i saying? i have no idea what i am saying ...for that matter do i ever have any idea of what i am saying? no i should think not! and that must mean that no one else has any idea of what i am saying...so all this time, all these months i have been at KMC i have been babbling away to people an they just do the only nod and smile and i have bought it becuase i am lame and pathetic and all this time i have not been making sense omg will somebody pleez shut me up? APG save me!!!! tape me mouth closed or something! no me fingers!!! tape them together!!! i cant stop meself!! i'm not even thinking anymore, just tyoing!!!! *all fingers break offf* ahhhh what a relief...owww...OWWWW....OMG OWWWWW!!!! *dies*

APirateMonkey
*tapes JJ's mouth shut just in case evn though she is dead*

jjoutlaw3
ah thank ya mattie

~Johnnyz#1~
NO NEED TO BE PICKIE MATE!!!!
I NO WHO SHE IS SHES ME BESTIE .... DER!!!!!
ITS CALLED A TYPO!!!!!!

APirateMonkey
Wateva.............

~Johnnyz#1~
Well u cant talk coz i got ONE LETTER WRONG IN HER NAME....
U GOT MY WHOLE NAME WRONG!!.....ITS HANNAH...not SARA!!
U CANT TALK...HMPH!!!!

APirateMonkey
LOL

Johnny.D_Freak
LMFAO!!!!!.....juss chill ppl!!!
i no how i am and that Jz#1 was talking about me.......so juss.......wow..... no expression

mr.marvel
my life would be just peachy keen,thank you.

APirateMonkey
Wat?

mr.marvel
my life would be just fine,no actually better.thanks for worrying though

APirateMonkey
R U tryin 2 make enamys mate??

mr.marvel
nope,just answering the question.

APirateMonkey
.............U really need 2 go 2 the Movie Discussion forum

Johnny.D_Freak
yeah....if we get "off topic" we get in2 trouble!!

APirateMonkey
Anyway...............

mr.marvel
hey i was on topic! and i still am.my life would be just fine

APirateMonkey
eek!

mr.marvel
Happy Dance sorry am i frustrating you?come on you couldnt possibly think everyone was gonna agree with you.this wouldnt be a message board if it was all one sided.

mr.marvel
im sorry girls , i'll leave you alone now

APirateMonkey
Wat???? Meh??? eek! IM HYPO (ignore me when Im hypo) eek! I love that smiley!!!

R u bagging the smiley???

Johnny.D_Freak
no....ofcorse not... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kotaro
my life would be normal because i don't like johnny in the way all girls do ROFL!!!

Johnny.D_Freak
WAAAAAAA....but u still like him right???.......(as an actor)?????

APirateMonkey
LOL

tinkerbell668
LOL!!! laughing

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
If there was no such thing as POTC I would have never even knew Johnny Depp till later, when Secret Window came out. AND I wouldn't have all of ya'll great friends online! Because this is a POTC board and if there is no such thing as POTC then we would have never met each other. Also, I wouldn't be as happy. Because POTC makes me so happy when I watch it! smile LOL...

So lets just be glad that there is a such thing as POTC!!!!!!!!!

Becca~

jjoutlaw3
yep i agree with everything u say!

tinkerbell668
very well said mate!

Kotaro
as an actor sweetie, he is funny as hell!!! i love him as an actor not like u do brianna ROFL!! laughing

Johnny.D_Freak
big grin
*wonders off 2 lala land* drool

~Johnnyz#1~
KOTARO IS A HACKER IN HOTMAIL.....BEWARE PPL!!!
HE STUFFED MINE!!

Kotaro
hahahahahaha it was all a joke and u can't take it geez your always telling me jk's i cn take it but you take it serious hahahahahahaaaaa i am no hacker i only kow html code web making stuff not hacking hannah

jjoutlaw3
i thot her name was sara! *confused* is there someone else named sara? *still confused* i can't remember names...

tinkerbell668
We should have a confused club, ya know for people who are always confused!!! Im first!!!!

jjoutlaw3
i'm second!

APirateMonkey
Im third Er.4 wat?

Bending_Unit
Yeah isnt jz#1 naem sara

tinkerbell668
dunno...

APirateMonkey
Hannah

Bending_Unit
no expression....wtf is her real name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hannah, sara, alicia, jesus, Scruffy the janitor.no expressionno expressionmadno expression

APirateMonkey
Wat? laughing

Unholly_Cheese
Sorry about that. The US government has mad me apologise and also they r holding a gun to my back so..sorry for everythingno expression

ArrghPirateGirl
laughing

Johnny.D_Freak
OMG!!!! laughing .....her REAL name is Hannah!!!! savvy big grin

Unholly_Cheese
no expression

tinkerbell668
oooooook...err..problem solved?

Princess Re
wut would my life be like? hmmm pretty F*** ed up

tinkerbell668
LOL!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Samo big grin

tinkerbell668
wow I think everyones life would have been different somehow!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Yup big grin Apart from that Spider man Guy blink

tinkerbell668
*shudders* creepy...

ArrghPirateGirl
*hides*sad

tinkerbell668
*looks for APG* where on earth did she go...*tear*...I lost APG!!!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
*jumps out*
Im Herebig grin

tinkerbell668
*screams* omg u scared me!!! miffed *throws coonut at APG* HA HA!!! big grin

ArrghPirateGirl
Ow *rubs head*

tinkerbell668
sorry APG...here!! *gives her rum ice cream*

ArrghPirateGirl
YAY big grin

ImAPirate
do you have the brave!? eek!

and if there was never a POTC...... i....*ashamed* wouldnt kno who JD is either no

by the way: my name is sarah! lol

tinkerbell668
lol yeah i do somewhere!!! I always get 'em for christmas and stuff!! But yeah da names christina!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Wat U have every movie Tink eek! Waaaaaahhhhhhhhh cry Hmph Ive only seen.....I can't remeber and I only have 4 of his movies sad

ImAPirate
party at TINK'S house!

ArrghPirateGirl
YES big grin

tinkerbell668
What? *stampede of people trample me* Oh...*cough*...Ok?

ImAPirate
*sits on couch and gets popcorn out*

tinkerbell668
so what movie shall we watch!!!!

ImAPirate
i wanna see the brave cuz johnny made it!

tinkerbell668
errr...ok here it is! Its was in my dresser!!

ArrghPirateGirl
big grin

tinkerbell668
*pops it in* oooook have fun!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
stick out tongue

tinkerbell668
*sits to watch movie*

ArrghPirateGirl
*follows*

tinkerbell668
my favorite johnny movie is Whats eatin gilbert grape and benny and june <fogot how to spell it!!

ArrghPirateGirl
I luv benny and joon........its cute love...but I aint seen gilbert grape yet

tinkerbell668
*gasp* omg its sooooooo cute!!! Johnny's soooooooooo hot in that!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah I luvs it ......... Its a sweet film big grin

tinkerbell668
My mom made me watch it and I bought it da next day!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah....I dunno I fmy mum has seen it confused Probally

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>