New Cast Member Named

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JohnnyLove19
There has been a new cast member added to the already great cast of POTC 2, his name is Johnny Vegas, and the site said that he was a UK comedian, if anyone knows who he is let us know then maybe we can figure out whom he may play...if you want the web site just PM me...

jack's dudess
that must be fake... it has to be... no crappy fat comedian can be in potc... he just can't... noooo!

Orlando Bloom03
laughing laughing out loud

Bloom4ever
u have a pic of him?
we could decide if he'd be a pirate...

JohnnyLove19
I looked up his pick, and he is a big guy, maybe, they'll age him a little w/ make-up and he'll be Jack's father...O GOD if he is the stupid funny type comedian that would really suck...ive never heard of him so i dunno what he's like...Look at the bigger picture though... if this is true then that means they are casting already, they must be done with the script, or pretty close, because don't these people have to audition, this site is pretty reliable they are always the first w/ info so I think it is right

conway
hes a bel***d they cannot have him,its true hes a comedian but he wouldnt be able to play anyone. he was on tv last night..or the night before..dunno what though..lol but he cnt!...can he?

JohnnyIsMadSexy
JohnnyLove19, which site did you get it on?

JohnnyIsMadSexy
Sorry i forgot no URLs. ummm whats the name of the site?

JohnnyLove19
I'll PM it to you

JohnnyLove19
OMG I just saw a picture of this guy...and...well...he is scrubby enough to be a pirate w/ major makeup...umm...well...i guess he could fit in...sorry if you disagree...don't know who this guy is...remember Johnny usually picks dark smaller films and this is a big difference for him and he was great in it so maybe this guy could do well...

Caribbean_Chick
somebody pm me the urlsmilesmile?

jjoutlaw3
i am confused. i dont want no stinkin comedians in my POC2!!! ahhhhh!!!

airangel429
Hey post a picture! big grin

captain fred
Im from the UK, Johnny Vegas is a funny guy, mebe jus' UK humour, but i reckon he can pull off a role in this one, possibly like some kinda wierdo pirate or summin. he'l do

KMC
I agree Johnny Vegas is a funny bloke but him in POTC2? I'm sure he wouldn't be Jack's dad, i wonder who he would be. Hmm...
His humour would fit in though. It's really unusual for the movie to be written by Americans but have so much British humour. There are some classy British actors in it, of the Jack Davenport and Kevin McNally persuasion!

Kate xx

Phoenix
http://www.ananova.com/images/web/39756.jpg

Please no!

KMC
Ooh isn't he sexy! hahahahahaha!
He seems sweet even if he isn't great to look at!

Kate xx

XorlandoloverX
hey umm...hmm.. is anyone on here??? cuz i dk..i'm new and confused confused

JohnnyLove19
We'll I'll fill you in, this is the first scoop on whats going on with the sequel to POTC 2, this is the first cast member named since we heard the major stars would be returning, Depp, Bloom, Knightly. Apparently he is a UK comedian, and those of us in the US have no idea who he is. Well, since a new cast member has been named then they must be close to finishing the script...YAY!!!!!!!!

Orlando Bloom03
OMG I pray that he isn't in the movie!!!

Bloom4ever
well at least we know he's not a pirate for sure

JohnnyLove19
No we don't know who he is but I doubt that he would be anything other than a pirate, I don't know what this guys is like...Could someone explain?

MissesDepp?!
maybe he'll work on the script!

airangel429
Well he could be like how Mr. Gibbs was...he was bigger....and stuff.....

aniron
ha ha ha if johnny vegas is in potc 2 I'm marylin monroe, he is goin to be in a film with mckenzie crook called "the sex lives of the potato men" so ther was probably just a bit of confusion.

aniron
p.s Johnny vegas shouldn't be critisized, cos he is hilarious, "monkey" ha ha ha ha ha ha.

jack's dudess
nyes... but he's not the man for potc 2.. anyone but him..

aniron
I don't think he's in it, it's just he's in a film with mckenzie crook from potc.

jack's dudess
yeah... i know..... but...there is a chance......

JacksBabe777
I HOPE NOT!!! i'm from newfoundland and i think he's really funny... i've seen him a couple of times. i can't remember where but i have and he was funny... I HOPE HE'S NOT IN IT!!!!!!!!!! that would be horrible. sorry to any of his fans but i hate him. he's not Pirates of the Caribbean Funny.

Unholy_Cheese
Who isnt? *confused*

Jedi_Knight
I'm lost what forum is this

Jedi_Knight
Oh PIRATES

Unholy_Cheese
Go to DVD eater

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.