The Reagans Made for tv movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stormeister
A good movie.I cant see why it didnt air tho.They made Nancy look like a wreck throughout the whole film and there where scenes with alot of arguments in the family and such.

4/5

Darth Revan
I heard a voice from "On High"
Clear like a light in the sky
It said, quit blowing each other up happy

-Incubus, "Made for TV Movie" happy

Sexy Texy
It never aired on CBS because conservative wackos made a big deal about how wrong it was to portray Regan negatively without him being able to defend himself!

CBS were cowards to back down!
Regan was a rich fool who turned the other way during the AIDS crisis! thumb down

I did not mourn his death and I did not feel sorry for Nancy during the funeral.

I loved the movie though! thumb up

Stormeister
I can see why the movie wasnt aired.It was portraying the Reagan family in a very negative way and I dont know why Nancy was complaining about Ronald they made him look good in the film.The scenes where the family had arguments and where Nancy was looking like a bad mother and a emotional wreck where clear explanations why the films didnt air.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.