Spider-Boy (please read)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spider-Girl
Storyline: Terry Williams was an eleven year-old boy with a lot of problems, but his already-complicated-life is about to get much more complicated for when he was bit by a genitcally altered spider he soon gained all of its abilities, after a death in the family that was his fault Terry vowels to now protect and patrol the streets of manhatten. But evil soon arises by the name of Cornel Doom, the result of an experiment gone wrong. Can Terry put a stop to his evil ways or will New York be destroyed?

Get ready people, here it is!

Terry sat down on the Bus seat infront of his two friends, David and Sora. "What do you think?" Terry asked them, putting on his thick black-rimmed reading glasses. "Your such a nerd Terry!" Sora joked, David agreed. "Shut up" Terry laughed.
"Hey dork! your in my seat!" Terry looked up into the face of the school bully, Conan. His real name was Conan Barber but everybody called him 'Conan the Barberian' because he was so big and tough, Conan didn't care becuase he loved being called that. "Back of Conan, or else!" David warned.
"What did you say!?" Conan roared.
"What, did I stutter?" David pulled yet another joke. Conan walked away cautiously. David was the only one Conan ever feared, for David was just as tall as Conan was. "Thanks Dave" Terry thanked.
"No problem" Dave saluted. But nothing could muck up Terry's plans for today, for today was thier school trip to the Queens research and developement labrotory, they were going to learn about mutated super-spiders. The bus geered into action and they drove away. Little did Terry know, this trip would change his life forever.........

MORE COMING SOON!

MORE COMING SOON.

Spider-Girl
They finally arrived at the research lab, and quickly and eagerly Terry hoped out of the bus, almost knocking a girl over as he went. "Ouch!" she cried. "Sorry!" Terry apoligised, checking to see who it was. "Oh....hi Ling" Terry said. Ling was a pretty Asian girl who happened to be in Terrys class. Her and Terry were good friends but Terry had the smallest crush on her, Terry has been told by her friends that she had a small one on him to. "That's okay" Ling smiled. A blushing Terry rushed off to find David and Sora. "Mid-Town High gather round please." thier science teacher Mr. Clarke demanded. "You are here representing the school so I want you all on your best behavier, now lets go inside, everybody stick together! that means you Nick." the class rushed up the stairs and through the marbel doors.

Meanwhile, at Titus-industries much research was going on. "We have almost completed the Body Inhancer" Mr Davis told Mr Keenan. "Soon the furmula will be ready for human testing. We have a human subject that is willing and able. " he said with a smirk.
"Good, good" Mr Keenan said.

Back at the lab the students were getting a lecture about the spiders that were kept here. The kind-faced woman who worked there was telling them about how this specific spiders web was that as strong as that of building wire. Also how some spiders boardered on 'pre-cognition' which she described as a 'spider-sense'. "All these spiders have been put together to create these 14 gentically inhanced super-spiders."she said.
"But the brochure said 15" David corrected her.
"That brochure is out of date, one of the spiders was presumed missing back in Queens. " The Woman told him. Little did they know one of the cages was still open, the one spider in that cage leapt out, and easily using its inhanced jumping-skills it landed on a pillar. "Moving on" said the tour-guide. The class moved on, all except Terry who hid behind a near-by pillar. He could see Ling in-front looking at the monitors. Terry put both hands on the pillar to peek around the corner. A sharp-searing pain peirced his flesh on his knuckle on the finger closest to his thumb. Terry shook hard as a spider fell off. He closely exmained the bite. It was turning blue and purple and it seemed to swell-up as the minutes went by.

Gorgoroth
Good story, but it seems a ripoff of Spider-Man: The Movie with new names.

Spider-Girl
I've tried to change it as much as possible from Spider-Man. But there was really no other way. I've planned it out and a lot of the rest is very different then Spider-Man, but you may notice a bit is still the same. I'll add more now.

Later that afternoon Terry and his classmates headed back to school. Terry kept quiet the whole way while David and Sora chatted about thier experience. Terry felt more sick by the minute. By the time they reached thier classroom and sat down in thier seats Terry felt horrible. He was dizzy and kept having heat-flashes, he felt freeing-cold then boiling-hot, he had terrible stomach cramps and migrains. He began to sweat terribly, he barely noticed what the teacher was saying, all he heard was 'blahs', 'blees' and 'blues'. The only sentence he understood was "Terry could you come up here and deminstrate?." Terry groaned, it took every ounce of strength he could muster to walk to the front of the class. 'Don't faint, just hang-on' Terry told himself. But he just couldn't take it, he gave up and collapsed. His last word was a small groan.....

Two of his classmates carried Terry to the sick-room and layed him on the bed. The nurse expained that the reason why Terry had fainted was probably due to the heat, as it was a hot afternoon. Terry slept for hours until he finally awoke. He was feeling a bit better, no, he was feeling great! come to think of it, he had never felt this good in his life! He got up to go and tell the nurse he was feeling better and was dismissed from school. He walked down park-avenue staring at the swollen bite on his hand which was now blue and purple. It was a miracle the nurse didn't see it. 'I'm an idiot' Terry thought to himself crossing the road, he should have told someone he had been bitten, what if the spider was poisinous? BEEP! BEEP! Terry looked to his left and saw a truck slam on its brakes. The truck driver hopped out and prayed he hadn't hit anything. He walked to the front of the truck and found no-one so he clambered back in and drove away. Terry who had his eyes clamped shut finally opened them slowly. His heart leapt into his throat. He was way above the street clinging to the wall of an apartment building, how the hell did he get up here? 'okay, don't panic' Terry told himself. He carefully slid down the tin-drain pipe and crushed it like can. What was going on! his strength was incredible, and so must his jumping ability if he leapt all the way up there. He climbed down the ladder and back onto the city streets, heading for home.

MORE SOON!

Captain REX
Much better, Spider-Girl. wink

Good work!

Spider-Girl
Thanks wink

HERE'S THE NEXT BIT:

Terry finally arrived at his apartment, exausted and sweaty. "Hi honey, I heard you fainted at school today" said his Mum. She wasn't his real Mum, you see, when Terry was two years old his parents died in a car-crash so he was forced to go live with his Mums best friend. She lived in a nice apartment in New York. And after many years Terry had learned to call it 'home' and Mrs Williams 'Mom.'
"Yeah, I'm okay now though." Terry replied.
"I'm sorry I couldn't come get you but I had a mountain of work to do." Mrs Willaims apologized. "But can you still make it for baseball training?" Terrt ckecked him watch. "Oh no! I forgot! Thaks Mom!" and Terry rushed up stairs to get changed. He gathered all his training gear and began to change his clothes. When he took off his emerald-green T-shirt his mouth dropped. His stomach! it was no longer scrawny and boney, but muscular, bulging pecks stood out, and his biceps were incredible! Terry flexed them, it made him look like he had been working out for years, but how could an eleven year old get so strong and mucsly!? "Terry, com'on I'll drive you" His mother said. Terry packed his bag for training and hurried down the stairs. "Oh, hey Neill" Neill was a police officer who had known Terry and his Mother formany, many years now. He was great friends with Neill and over time developed a strong relationship with him. "Hey kiddo!" Neill replied.
"Mom do I have to go to baseball training?" Terry moaned, he was itching to go and see his muscles again. "Remember Terry', said Neill "If you have a gift use it wisely" he said. That sentence was Neill's life motto, it was something he always said, Terry thought it was just another cheap saying to get him to do something he didn't want yo. "But I don't have a gift, I'm not good at baseball" he said.
Mrs Willaims took Terry by the arm and dragged him to the car. "Bye Andrea" Neill bid.
"Bye Neill" she smiled.

Terry stepped up to the plate, gripping the bat as hard as he could. Conan squeezed the ball in his plam and let it fly. Terry wasn't to good at this game, he hit a few balls back in his time but not much. The ball hurtled towards him, a sharp-tingle went off in the back of Terrys head, telling him to swing now, Terry swing the bat with all his might and it smacked the ball dead-centre. The baseball went flying for miles, finally lannding in one of Conan's friends face. Conans friend Micheal fell to the hard ground, un-concious. The whole group ran up to check if he was okay, there were no parents around so they were pretty much in deep trouble. "Is he......dead?" Sora asked. Terry was about to reply when a sharp tingiling sensation once again struck his head, signaling him to duck, Terry did so and a baseball bat narrowly missed his head. It was Conan. "That was a mistake which will cost you dearly" he snarled. Another tingle went off in Terrys head, telling him to jump. Terry did so as the bat went underneath his legs. He heard 'wows!' and gasps from the crowd. "How'd he do that!?" some kid cried. Again, and again and again Conan swung the bat, but Terry easily dodged each one. Conan pulled the bat back and swung as hard as he possibly could, Terry caught the bat in his hands, now it was Conans turn to have a lesson in pain. Terry swung his foot which struck Conan in the stomach, Conan went flying for yards and finally strcuk the side of a car, he slowly sunk to the floor un-consious. The crowd of kids congradulated him and Terry left for home, feeling not happy but confused...........

Spider-Girl
~the previous one has mistakes, I tried to edit i but my time-limit was over.

HERES THE NEXT BIT:

Before setting off home Terry stumbled into the changing room to get changed, the other boys were still outside. But Terrys thoughts were else where, what was happening to him!? he bent down to pick up his shoes and SQUIRT! some kind of goo shot out of his wrist like melted cheese on a slice of pizza. The strang material dis-connected from Terrys wrist. Terry examined both his wrists and found two tiny slits. Terry began to panic, the warning sense, the super-strength and the jumping ability were weird enough but this crossed the line. Terry checked his watch, it was only half-past four. He gathered his things and took them back home, he ran home in easily ten minutes, his speed was now incredible! he took the lift to the 16 floor only to find an empty apartment. He helped himself to a quick snack then left the building to take out the trash. He stuffed the bag full of garbage into the tin-trash can, before heading back inside he took some time to rest. He stared at his fingers to find the cause of the tingiling senstaion and found millions of tiny hairs growing on his fingertips. "I know he's around here somewhere!" called the familiar voice of Conan, Terry couldn't be bothered to deal with him now, but his escape was worth-less as he was in a dead-end alley way. He stared at the bite on his hand, it suddenly struck him that he seemed to be gaining all the same powers of a spider. The super-strength, super speed, the spider-sense, the web, able to jump high and far.......there was only one left: wall crawling. With the ever-closer drawing footsteps of Conan and his buddies Terry needed to act fast. He looked around, he was in an alley so no one would see what he was about to do, he then looked up and placed his hand on the brick wall, he placed his other hand even higher. He placed his foot on the wall and pulled himself up, his hands and feet (regardless of shoes) seemed to stick to the wall like glue. He pulled himself higher and higher with ease, the smile on his face widened. He could actually feel the tingiling sensation in his fingers and toes which seemed to give off a kind of static-electricty which penetrated his shoes and allowed him this fantastic power. He finally reached the top with a huge smile on his face. Terry decided to test out his other powers, he stretched his legs and ran the distance of the roof. Before reaching the edge he crouched and then leapt as far as he could go, he screamed with excitement as he flew through the air and landed on the other building. He continued jumping from roof-top to roof-top, screaming his head off until he finally reached the end. His spider-sense went off with an alarm. He got the sensation to leave but he pondered why. Then Conans voice once again reached his ears. He was on the street below. Terry took a deep breath and scaled the ariel tower until he reached the top. He looked at the tiny slit in his wrist and new the only power to test out next was his web. He looked at his surroundings, there were huge skyscrapers so there wasn't much choice. His eyes finally caught on a flag pole sticking out of a far-away building. Terry recalled the finger-pose he had done in the changing rooms and pulled his two middle-fingers into the palm of his hand as a string of web unleashed it-self and attached to the flag-pole. The web seemed spongy and easy to hang on to. Terry was glad about this because he knew he would be able to hang onto the web if something went wrong. "Here goes nothing" he whispered. He leapt from the tower and soared through the air high above the streets of New York, screaming like a three year-old girl as he went. He swung above another apartment building and let go. BIG MISTAKE! the roof had recently been cleaned and Terry slipped and slid right into a broom cuboard, falling to the ground with a bone-shattering crunch.

MORE SOON.

Spider-Girl
Here's the next bit:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, today we make a brake-though in medical history, the birth of a new formula shall allow the human race more power then ever before. I give you: The Preformence Inchancer!" said Mr Davis, pulling off the curtain of small canisters filled with a grey liquid. "This formula allows the average human inchanced strength, speed, and the most powerful of all: Invunrability! pain will be very hard to come by!" Mr Davis continued. "This combat suite will also be available for the Military" he showed a grey suit with armor and a number of grenades, bombs and guns attached, also a jet-pack with a grey-metal helmet which came down just below the nose and had a red window so the person wearing it could see out but no-one could see in. "We have our head of department James Druce to test the formula" James Druce walked forward and thanked the audience for comming. He then stepped into a very small chamber with only room for one person. Mr Davis took the lid off the canister and poured it into a pipe, he then walked over to a control pad and tapped numerous buttons. After a couple of minutes of noise a grey gas emmited from vents into the chamber, James inhaled slowly, the gas tasted funny and burned his throat. The crowd watched with baited breath, as the minutes dragged by the gas dissolved and the chamber door opened. James had an evil grin spread around his face, for the inhancer had one side-effect: Insanity. "James!..." Mr Davis gasped. James was now 6'6 ft tall, and had huge bulging muscles. James never use to be this tall or muscly. He then through a left-hook at Mr Davis sending him flying across the room and smashing into the wall, as motionless as death......the crowd screamed and people ran in every direction. James through punches at a lot of them and sent them an inch from death. People also tried to fight back, but to James it was no worse then a gust of wind. He laughed and through them across the room. After a matter of minutes everybody was either knocked out or dead. James walked up to the heavily-armed combat suite, he laughed and then howled, a howl so evil it was un-human. The howl echoed through the dark corridors of Titus-Co., for now a new evil was born........

Spider-Girl
I'll post more very soon. smile

Captain REX
Good. smile

Spider-Girl
HERES THE NEXT BIT: smile

Terry sat down next to Sora in the cafeteria, his stomach gave a HUGE rumble, on his lunch tray he had collected all the important foods groups and was ready to tuck in when David interrupted. "Hey Terry, me Sora and a couple of other guys are going to go see 'Chainsaw Warriors' tomorrow and wondered if you wanna come, it would be a perfect way to celebrate the last day of school for the year." he asked, seeing Terry tuck into his lunch like a raverting wolf.
"Chainsaw Warriors!? count me in!" said Terry, spraying food and spit everywhere. "I just don't know why they have costumes" Sora said, taking a slurp of her soda. "Why would they need costumes?" Terry asked. "Because, they're super-heros stupid, every hero needs a costume" Sora answered. An idea suddenly struck Terrys brain, when he went home later that afternoon, he told Neill not to disturb him and went and locked himself up in his room. He scavenged around, looking for as many colour-pencils and pens as he could find and then got to work. Soras voice ecohed through his head "every super-hero needs a costume" Terry smiled as he got to work. The hours slowly dragged by and Terrys luck had run dry. He racked his brains but to no luck. Taking a brake, he sat down at his computer and checked his e-mails. 'Super-important New York News' was in his e-mails list. The title was 'Red-and-blue bug terrizes New York, exclusive Daily Bugle news'. Terry opened it and read the article, below were photographs of Spider-Man captured by Peter Parker. A new and fabulous idea struck Terry. What if he altered Spider-Mans costume to suit himself?! grabbing a piece of paper Terry copied in Spider-Man's costume. Changing a few things, instead of the colours being blue and read, they would be red-and-black. This spider symbol would also be a lot bigger, and the eye pices would be more round and flat at the top, instead of triangular. After many hours of back-braking work Terrys design was complete. He stood up and admired his work.

Spider-Girl
HIS COSTUME:

Spider-Girl

Spider-Girl
I've got a much better copy but I'll post that later.

Spider-Girl
Here it is:

Spider-Girl
I'll post more tomorrow happy

BlackC@t
I'll post the next bit tomorrow, I promise wink
I've just had to think up the next bit so that's why I haven't posted lately.

BlackC@t
Okay peoples here it is:

Terry stuffed a crisp twenty-dollar note in his pocket, school had ended for the year and now he was going to go see 'Chainsaw Warriors' he ran down stairs to the where the kitchen and living room met. Terry's apartment was a very nice place, up stairs were the bathroom and bed-rooms and down stairs was the kitchen and living room. "We'll the station called in and said they needed me' said Neill. Neill didn't live with Terry and his Mum but he went there very often. Terry didn't like it when Neill went to work, it worried him deeply. But Neill was a tough, tall and buff man. He had brownish hair and a brownish-blonde beard with baby-blue eyes. When Neill left Terry said he was on his way. "Hold it young man" said Mrs Willaims. "You haven't done your chores and you know our bargain, you can only go if you've done them."
"Okay I'll do them now" said Terry. But to his Mum that wasn't good enough. "You never do your chores these days and I'm not just going to forget about it" she roared. "Your staying here!" she barked. Terry tried so hard to cover the lump rising in his throat. "Mom This so un-fair!" he stromed up to his room, wiping the tears from his eyes. Minutes dragged on and Terry began to relax a little. But he wouldn't let someone like HER get in his way, he walked over to his bedroom window and climbed out on the ledge which went out liked a flat pyramid on its side about 20 Feet. On his apartment building were four pillars similar to his, one coming out on the corners, thank God his room had one. The cars below seemed like a heard of ants, he had never really noticed that his room was so high up. Terry took in a deep breathe of the cold-night air and lept off, he plumited towards the ground, the wind howling in his ears. He shot a web-line up and flew up like a catapult, landing in an alley-way. The cinema was 4 blocks away and Terry grew anxious as he drew nearer to it. The movie started in less then a minute, but to his delite he arrived just on time. Climbing up the big staircase to the cinema he saw his friends rush into the cinema holdings thier popcorn and drinks. "One ticket to Chainsaw Warriors please" said Terry polietly, putting his money on the counter. "Sorry kid but it's PG-13 and your obviously not 13." said the obnoxious man. "What!" Terry yelled in out-rage. "You just let my friends in! they're only eleven!"
"Sorry kid but your not getting in." said the employe on a final note. Terry gave the employe a dirty look and headed towards the elevator, he was to mad to take the stairs. Without paying much attention Terry waited and waited but the elevator door never opened. He stode over to the stairs and heard the cry of the employe. "Stop him! he stole the money!" Terry thought the employe mean't him until he saw the crook, he wore jeans, a leather jacket and an orange T-shirt . His blonde hair was braided and he held a midnight-black gun. Terry saw his strike of revenge and stood aside to let the crook go. "Cheers kid" the crook thanked and sprinted down the stares, full speed. The employe ran up to Terry "Why'd ya let him go!?" he roared.
"Because I felt like it..." Terry said cheekly. He walked down the stairs knowing the pleasure of getting even with the employe. But that action would change Terrys life forever........

BlackC@t
I'll post more tomorrow.

BlackC@t
Heres the next piece:

Terry keeped to himself on the way home, there were a lot of creeps around and they were people he didn't want to mingle with. Terry was so tied up in his thoughts that he suddenly realised the tingle-sensation had returned to the back of his head, the instinct told Terry to sumer-sault over it but Terry resisted the urge. BANG! he had taken so long on his decision that he hadn't realised he had walked head-on into the person. "Hey moron watch it!" he complained, he then actually took the time to look at the person. "Hey Neill......" he said. He was in for it now.
"Your mother informed me that you had run away, to see this movie I presume" Terry could tell Neill was serious. He had a certain fire in his eyes that Terry knew he was serious, not the practical jokester he always was. Terry nodded, looking at his knees instead of Neill. "I'm afraid you'll have to be punished, you were told not to go and you disobeyed her deliberitly!" he roared.
Terry finally worked up the courage to look at him. "Thats not fair!" Terry yelled in protest. Neill was about to say something more when police cars roared by, their sirens full blast. "I have to go, but we'll chat later. You can catch the bus home, the bus stop's just down the road." he ordered, and without another word he clambered into his police car. "I hate you!" Terry yelled. But he didn't stop there. "I'm glad your not my REAL Dad!"
Neill looked at him then slammed the door and drove off. It took several minutes for Terry to walk to the bus stop, he only just made it and leaped on. The doors closed with a squisy sound and Terry took a seat at the back. Just before the Bus drove away Terry saw a police car come roaring down the street, the opposite way that Neill went. Come to think of it, that looked a lot like Neills car, but instead of him driving in it looked like the crook Terry had let escape.....

There was not point in climbing through his bedroom window, a) Terry didn't want to crawl up the wall that high and b) Terry's Mum already knew he had gone to the movie. He slid his key in the lock and entered. Terry expected to find an angry mother sitting on the couch, but instead he saw a poilce man and a police woman, Terry new both well but he didn't get what was going on, his mother was sobbing into the shoulder of Officer Dave. Was Terry going to jail for sneaking out? he just didn't get it. "Terry...." said the poilce woman Jane. "Theres been an accident, Neill was....shot........." her voice sounded distant and shaky, Terrys heart leaped into his throat. "Did he make it?" Terry asked, his voice a little shaky too. "Terry I'm so sorry" she replied. Terry turned around and bolted through the door, tears flying from his eyes, it had been all his fault. The crook he let escape had killed Neill and then fled the crime-scene.

Terry sat up on-top of the Broklyn Bridge staring out into the city. He had stopped crying now but the hole in his heart still hadn't closed up. Even though this wasn't the first death in his life, these feelings were still new to Terry. He had been to young to remember what it was like when his real parents had died. "Neill......." Terry whispered.

3 weeks had passed and life for Terry had gotten a little better, but the pain still hadn't fully gone away, the guilt of knowing he had let Neill die had bottled up inside him. He had designed and made a different costume that consisted of a black cape, black gloves and a black-eye cover mask. Terry didn't like this costume, he was always under the impression that the black colour matched his soul, so one sunny after-noon Terry took a trip to the costume-store to see if he could sell it. His thoughts were led astray as a figure ramed into his side. "Watch it!" Terry yelled. But his heart pumped faster as he recognised the person, Neill's killer, and he just ran out of a bank he had presumably robbed. "You!" Terry roared. The crook got into his get-away car and drove off. Terry had his costume clutched in his hands and new what he had to do. He ran down an alley way and yanked on his mask, gloves, and cape. He leaped onto a brick-wall and scaled it easily. He ran full-speed and leaped along the roof-tops. Catching up with the get-away car. It was almost dark by the time Terry had landed on-top of a building and had the robbers car in site. He knew he couldn't leap roof-top to roof-top to catch up. He held up his hand and pulled the two middle fingers back into his palm as a string of webbing shot out of his right wrist and attached itself to the side of a building. Terry grabbed hold of it and looked down to the streets of Manhatten. He took a deep breath and jumped off, swinging down the street. "Woah!" he cried. He was swinging toward a building and about to ram into it. With some quick thinking he released a quick web-line and went to the left after the car, letting go of the other web-line. He swung down to the streets in a graceful arch and swung back up. The street was filled with gasps and tiny screams coming from Terry, web-line after web-line he soon learned how to control his web-swinging and go into the direction he wanted to, the screams and gasps had also stopped. He landed dead-center on a lamp post, he had swung over the car and was a few blocks ahead. The car came speeding down the street followed by police cars. Terry leaped off the post and landed on the car. But the crook swerved making Terry lose his balance. Terry slipped off, but released another string of web which clung to the car. Terry clung to the web-line with all his life. The foolish crook tried to swerve but lost control and drove directly down-hill towards the old abandoned ware-house. Terry let go of the web-line and went flying onto the roof of the ware house. The killer headed in away from the cops and so did Terry.

Crawling along the ceiling Terry looked down at the anxious murderer. Ready to pounce.....the crook took out his gun and fired bullets in awkard directions. Terry dropped from the ceiling right onto the killer, sumer-saulting away and ready for the next attack. The killer laughed at the puny child and fired bullets. But Terry easily dodged them. Terry preformed an amazing round-house kick which sent the killer flying againts the wall, he flew against it with such force that a near-by window shattered. Terry pulled off his mask and stared into the killers eyes. He gabbed a piece of glass and spoke to the killer. "I want to look into your eyes as you die!" Terry threatened.
"D-don't kill me kid! I didn't mean to hurt anyone!" he stuttered in utter terror. "What about Neill!? or was that just an accident?" Terry screamed. The killed got up and ran along the wall, running for his life. Terry ran towards the smashed window and picked up another piece of glass. But he now knew what the killer was doing, he turned around and ran towards Terry ready to attack. He leaped towards Terry but Terry ducked, sending the killer flying through the open window. He heard the killer's screams all the way down, four storys up, the screams were followed by a sickening crunch and the crys stopped. A torch shone an inch from Terry's foot, police torchs......Terry leaped onto the ceiling and crawled out one of the windows. He sat on top of the warehouse for awhile, thinking about how he now had revenge on Neill's killer......but the killers death was only an accident, but at least he would hurt no-one ever again........

MORE SOON.

Stormy_Day
Stoped reading.To much of ripoff of the movie.

Real
i think that black cat's basically setting up an alternate universe for Spider-man...so the backstory is gonna be similar but the overall story is different

Woody Woods
let her write. she is sharping her skills for something later on down the road.

Stormy_Day
More ripoffs?Please...

I wanna give this a shot and see if its possible to make it original

Spider-Girl

Tanya sat in the back row of the room as the classed slowly piled into the room.She sat wearily tired from just getting up.Her best friend Terry walked in slowly to he walked up to Tanya and sat right next to here."Hi"he said."Hi"Tanya replied back.Neither of them where in the mood to talk.Then Kate walked in.Kate was the second of Tanyas 2 friends.Kate was a nice burnette who always had something to say and could always lighten up the mood.She quickly walked up to Tanya and Terry and cheerfully said while sitting down"How are you guys doing today"."fine"was Tanyas and Terry weak answer."Late night?"she asked.
Tanya and Terry where about to answer when there homeroom teacher Ms Stunner came in.

Tanya and her two friends sat alone at lunch.They werent the most popular kids at school.They sat there Tanya ate her lunch quietly quickly snatching glances at Brad Johnson the most popluar guy in highschool he sat at a full table with all of his friend not ever even glancing at Tanya.Tanya sighed at her dull life what she would give to be going out with Brad.The thought quickly left when she felt someone throwing something at her head.He felt it and she felt gum.She turned around only to Lindsey White the most popular girl in school.She sat there with he innocent smile at said innocently "Oops"she smiled."Urhghgh"Tanya cried as she raced to the bathroom.

After school after Tanya had to cut the gum out of her hair.She passed brad on the way to her locked up bycycle.When she passed by she stop.She didnt know what she was doing but she managed a "Hi brad"brad stoped talking to his friends and looked at Tanya."Well whos this pretty younge lady her presence right before me makes my heart stop and my head fill with emotion".Tanya blushed."NOT!"Brads friends laughed and so did he.Tanya felt like she was gonna cry she quickly unlocked her bycycle and peddled hard towards home.

When she got about 5 blocks away from her house she crashed into a fence.She leaped out head first and landed on the ground.Pain filled her body.She checked to see where she had landed.She looked up and saw a tall white building."Maybe they have a phone I can use"she felt to shooken up to walked home so she thought shed call her mom.She slowly got up after a few seconds and walked towards the door.When she opened the door she saw a big machine and with blue rays traveling into another machine.She saw a scientist in a white coat and a bunch of college students surrounding the machine."Probaly a demonstration"she thought to herself.She noticed a chair behind the class so she sat down her knees where aching.She couldnt see over all the students so she slowly got up and walked towards the front.She didnt understand what the scientist was saying something about turning radioactive energy into electricity.A spider slowly crept down from the ceiling from a web.And it landed right in the middle of the radioactive energy it fell and landed on Tanays arm almost immediatly after it fell it bit her.She felt a sting and shook her hand the spider fell off and crawled away.She immediatly started feeling something weird.She walked outside and started walking her bike home as fast she could feeling sick.When she got home she dropped her bike on the front lawn and walked inside."How was your day today sweetie"her mom asked."Fine"she answered back as she walked upstairs.Her mom knew not to push and when Tanya got to her room she immediatly collasped on the floor.

BlackC@t
Stormy Day you are extremly rude, this is my thread, not yours. Post your story else-where.

Woody woods, thank you. Real that is exactly what I'm doing, if someone killed your best friend wouldn't you go after them if you could? how else could he get his powers?

Stormy Day, please take a hike. wink

Darth Revan
Storm, quit being such an arrogant little brat. It's not just here, lately you've been doing this everywhere. This forum is for everybody to post their work without being ridiculed and having it poorly re-written. I'm all for constructive criticism, but saying all of somebody's story was bad and then doing a crappy job of writing their own version of it is hardly constructive.

BlackC@t
Thanks Darth Revan.

Heres the next bit everybody:

It had been one week since Terry had got even with Neill's killer, but something wasn't right.....the pain still hadn't gone away and the hole in his heart was bigger then ever. Terry mostly kept quiet and to himself, he took long walks and when he wasn't doing that he was shut up in his room. Terry lay on his bed, throwing up the baseball and bringing it back with a strand of web. Tears were beggining to swell in his eyes and silently dribbiling down his cheeks. His thoughts were of his last moments with Neill, every conversation they had. Neill was the closest thing he had to a father, and without him Terry was miserable. He remembered thier brief conversation in which Neill had quoted the words 'if you have a gift then use it wisely, fate gave it to you for a reason.' Terry's thoughts then flickered to the moment were Terry yelled to him 'I hate you!' the words played back over and over again inside Terry's head. He finally snapped and through the ball as hard as he could at the wardrobe, it cracked a hole through the door and rebounded, rolling over the lose floor-board were Terry had kept his design idea. A light clicked on inside his head, he bent down and opened up the floor board. He took out the costume that he had tailor made. A gigantic black spider covered the chest and stomach area, plastic web-lining formed a brick pattern over a good portion of the costume. On the mask were two oval-like white eye pieces, specially designed by Terry so that he could see out but no one could see in. The familiar warm voice echoed inside Terry's head 'if you have a gift, use it wisely.' Terry couldn't take back what he did, but maybe he could use his powers to stop others feeling how he felt. From now on Terry honored Neill's motto and would never forget those words. Today a new hero was born, Spider-Boy...........

The morning sun shone brightly upon the streets of New York, people were going about there business as usaul, most in a hurry to get to work.The hours dragged on and many people began to leave work.
"Clint, shut her down" Mr Cameron ordered. Mr Cameron was a hansome looking young-man, he had blonde hair, brown eyes, and cherry coloured cheeks, he was the manager of the Manhatten Bank. "Yes sir" answered Clint the security guard, twirling the keys to vault in his hand. "Have a good evening" bid one of the leaving customers, Clint who was very-well manored opened the door and let him out, but somebody else came in......He took a minuture device out of his pocket and through it infront of the security desk. It turned out to be a small bomb. The woman working there screamed in terror. More men came out carrying rifles. All of them wearing gas masks for protection against the knock-out that had plagued the room. "Ladys and gentlemen please remain calm" said one of them. Mr Cameron walked out of his office to see what all the comotion was."Get your head down!" yelled one of men at Mr Cameron, pointing the gun ferousiously. "This will all be over in about thirty seconds" said another, he got out his mobile phone and texted 'pick us up!" More men blew open the vault and piled thier bags with money. They went out to the stair-case and shot out some kind of graple which carried them up to the roof-top. A helicopter landed to pick them up. "Like taking candy from a baby!" one crook smirked. In about 10 seconds they were all aboard and flew off, a smile of satisfaction on thier greedy faces. "Sit back and enjoy the ride!" one laughed. They flew between giant sky-scrapers, but they weren't going to escape so easily. BEEP! BEEP! cried the brake system. The helicopter seemed to be being pulled back by something, the helicopter lurched backwards a fair-few yards. It then swung high above the streets, caught between something, the money flew every-where, every single note out the door. "What the?....." asked one man. Examining the strange gooey material the helicopter were trapped in. Between the Impire state-building and another sky-scaper sat a gigantic spider-web, the helicopter just so happened to have flown right into it like a fly. From a few blocks away Spider-Boy watched it beyond his eye-piece, he was now in his costume and ready to kick ass! He lept off the side of a building and released a web-line and swung towards the helicopter, swinging around a corner and futher on. The citizens of New York watched in amazement as a red-and-black figure through a sack of crooks down which attached itself to a light-post. Over the next few days more and more reports came in of a vigilante which seemed to have the exact same powers as Spider-Man but was calling himself 'Spider-Boy'. A gang of crooks robbed a convenient-store, only to see a red-and-black figure come swinging down from the sky and polverise them. At the black of night a man threatened a group of citizens with a gun, only to find the gun plucked out of his hand by a string of web and pulled into the air by a menacing figure. A jewellrey store had a pair of thieves, bloody-and-bruised stuck to the store's side with some kind of sticky-material. Many people were giving eye-witness reports of this masked boy, for everybody knew from his size that he was just a child. Some thought of him as a hero, others, an un-wanted vigilante. But either way Terry knew he had to do this, everyday he was out there using his powers to help others, he foiled about 8 robberys a day and 3 accident-helpings a day. He had finally found a way to make the guilt of Neill's death fade away.

Stormy_Day
I wasnt trying to be rude merely writing a part of a story more orginally.I have no intention to write anymore.

BlackCat,I took a hike at my lake the other day ...exhausting messed

Darth Revan how have I been acting bad in other threads?

Darth Revan
By being an arrogant little brat... Mostly in the unhosted RP forum. Go read through some of your posts over the past week or so. Like the one in the new game thread where somebody asked if they could start a game, and you said "No smile", yet here you are trying to start another real life game. There were other posts too, but I can't think of anything specifically other than that.

BlackC@t
Thats exactly what he said when I asked to post a new game. I respect you want to write your own story but I made this thread for me, not you, post yours elsewhere!

Stormy_Day
Chill out it was only a segment of what an original story looked like I had no intention of writing more and I didnt do it to be mean.I just was bored and didnt feel like making a new thread so I just posted it here for fun erm dont make it a big deal either and act like it ruined your whole replica of a story.

I said "No" mostly because I hated the movie and I was speaking for Ush,because you have to get approval from players before you ask Ush and so far you havent.

And please dont call me an "arrogant brat" if that is a comment towards my age I dont appreciate it.And so far I havent been treating anybody bad except SlickRick because he was trying to screw up the Sunny Day Valley RPG along with a few others of mine.

BlackC@t
I see words posted, but to me they just look like 'blah, blah, blah!' erm

I'll post more of my story tomorrow, hopefully without the rude interuptions from Stormy Day wink

Stormy_Day
How childish..and stolen from a movie erm roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stay Tuned... more of BlackCats remake tomorrow

BlackC@t
How dare you! don't come back or I'll have no choice but to report you to the mod.

Stormy_Day
Dont come back blink its forum for crying out loud,but if you insist I wont post rude comments anymore just read you perfectly original story which I have enjoyed very much.Im very eager to see whats in for Spider-Boys future.Oh wait I can just go watch the movie for that.

My post are called critism dont like it then post your story where people cant reply possibly via email.There also called opinion maybe youve heard of them.

BlackC@t
Well instead of saying it's a rip-off all you needed to say was 'I didn't like it. You should try and make it less like Spider-Man' you are very rude and an arragant little brat. You are becoming widely un-popular among these forums as I've seen others post, now stop clogging my thread with useless posts.

Stormy_Day
I dont care if im unpopular in these forums.I have a life you know blink . Maybe most people dont like me because I speak my mind and dont censore my opinions to meet other peoples needs.

Whats the difference between a ripoff & I didnt like it and it was too much like spiderman? blink

Darth Revan
Yes, I know you have to get approval from Ush for games, I know him better than you do, thank you. You can't "speak for him" because you have no idea whether he will approve the game or not. I'm not calling you an arrogant brat because of your age. You would be acting like an arrogant brat whether you were 13 or 50.

There is no difference between "it was a ripoff" and "it was too much like Spiderman"... Except for people have these things, called emotions... And when you diss somebody's hard work, these emotion things tend to get a little hurt...

Stormy_Day
Its called a opinions people give bad reviews on books all the time.She'll get over it.

You dont have to be Ush's best friend to know that hes not going to approve a game without people joining before it starts erm

BlackC@t
Ush can speak for himself, theres no need for your input. You say you have a life when you've got nothing better to do then tell others how to think and act. Quit posting here Stormy Day, you are making my story go off-topic. Here's the next bit:

Terry took a deep breath and inhailed the smell of the flaming-hot pizza with utter delite. "Mmmmmmm......" Dave licked his lips. It was a typical thursday afternoon and Terry, Sora, and Dave decided to catch up and have something to eat. They each snatched up a piece of pizza and gobbled it down then reached for more. "So Terry what have you been up to lately? I can barely get hold of you or see you" Sora asked. Terry swollowed, "I've just been really busy" he answered. Ever since he became Spider-Boy there wasn't much time for friends or TV, fighting crime took over all of that. "Your so mysterious all the time" Dave remarked.
"I'll say!" Sora agreed. Terry didn't know what else to say but was spared the thought when a pack of police cars went howling down the street outside. "Oh shoot! I have to help my Mom with shopping" Terry stood up and sprinted off. "Terry wait!" Sora called. Terry tried to lose her in the crowd of people but she caught up to him. "We should catch up for lunch tomorrow" she said. Terry nodded. "Meet me at the Food-Colloseum on top of the building on the east side. Terry hurried another nod and sprinted down the alley-way. He pulled out his mask and gloves then yanked them on. He took off his civilian clothes to reveal his red-and-black costume. He leaped onto the roof top, released a web-line and swung off, following the roar of sirens. "Lets see...." said Spider-Boy swinging around the libraury. He heard the call of many people yelling 'hey! isn't that Spider-Boy!?" and others took out thier cameras. "I've covered robberys, fires, road-rage, car-crashes" Spider-Boy ticked off in his head. The poilce cars haulted to a stop and Spider-Boy took refuge on the top of an apartment building. About seven or eight men in grey uniforms hooned out of gun store and clambered into thier van. But Spider-Boy was too quick for them. He leaped from his perch and landed on the van. He crawled upside down and peeked through the window. "Are you guys gonna come out of there willingly or do I have to get out my can-opener?" he joked.
"How about I let my gun do the talking?" the crook answered. He took out his rifle and fired bullets at Spider-Boy. Using his spider-sense he dodged them easily. The crooks saw thier oppertunity and speed-away, Spidey-Boy attached a glob of web to a lamp post and pulled himself hurtiling into the air, before hitting the ground he released another web-line and swung away in a grace-ful arc, the police watched in amazement as Spidey-Boy swung out of thier view. The chase went all-over manhatten, Spider-Boy repeated landing on the truck but had to jump off to avoide the reign of bullets. Exhausted and tired, he lost his energy and the crooks escaped. Spidr-Boy landed on the side of a building and crawled to the top. He layed down and waited for his energy to come back. Who were those men? Terry asked himself as he went back to get his ordinary clothes. They were obviously part of some gang, but what gang?

MORE SOON (if Stormy Day doesn't keep interupting)

Stormy_Day
Ush can speak for himself ? eek! stick out tongue

Make me no expression

That part of the story was quite entertaining smile,but I dont understand how the townspeople know that hes a boy and not a man confused

Darth Revan
Dude, you posted that like five minutes after the original person. There was no time for anybody to reply. I'll shut up now since I'm just cluttering BC's thread...

Stormy_Day
But she just directly asked Ush instead of waiting for other people erm I agree we are cluttering BC's sacred thread lets stop talking no expression

BlackC@t
Correction: STORMY DAY can stop talking. They know he's a boy because of his height, you don't find many eleven year-olds that are taller then adults these days no expression also his name is a bit of a give-away roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stormy_Day
Oh so he told the people his name?

THE DUDES 11?!?

BlackC@t
Yeah he did tell them his name. And yes he's eleven, I posted that for the plot on the first post in this thread.

BlackC@t
And quit asking things, everything you want to know will be revealed sooner or later.

Stormy_Day
I right I stoped reading shortly after I skimmed through.

Anyways carry-on smile

BlackC@t
More will be posted tonight.

Stormy_Day
Is it tonight yet ? confused

The Ones
sadly no.

Stormy_Day
sadly? stick out tongue

It was tonight last night confused

BlackC@t
Sorry people, when I went into KMC last night the site wouldn't work so I couldn't post anything, but heres the next part:

Terry pulled his scarlet-sweater over his messy hair and tied his shoe laces. Today he was meeting Sora for lunch, and just incase a crime was in progress he had his suit safely under his clothes. "Bye Mom" Terry bid as he left for the restraunt, hastly stuffing his mask in his pocket. By the time Terry had walked several blocks his muscles in his legs felt if though the were on fire. "Just a bit longer....." he kept repeating. Usually his strength made his legs very tought but he was extremly tired right now. Finally, after repeating 'Just a bit longer' 15 times he was at the foot of the world-interprise building (the restraunt sat on top) an anxious Terry pressed the button to the seventeenth floor and waited, hoping the butter-flys in his stomach would leave, why was he so nervous!? the answer finally struck him in the feeling of a sharp tingle in the back of his head, he spider-sense..........the instinct told him nothing else except it was danger. Walking down the hllway he heard the cry of many people on the streets below. Looking out of the window his jaw dropped open. The metal bridge that connected the two buildings looked if thought a helicopter had struck it, the helicopter had managed to fly off with out exploding, people on the bridge clambered and scrawled safely to the roof-tops, all except for one girl. "Sora!" Terry screamed in terror. She was hanging onto the side of the bridge, her legs dangiling dangerously. Acting quickly, Terry hurried into a broom closet and changed quickly then emerging. "Hey isn't that Spider-Boy!? it is!" the people down the hallway cried. Looking through his eye-piece he saw a terrorfied Sora plunge to her death. Spider-Boys heart sunk faster then any swing. He smashed though the window and sprinted down the building as fast as he could. He finally caught up with Sora. "Need a hand?" he asked. Sora looked in amazement, a boy running down the wall of a building......incredible. Spider-Boy lept off the wall and caught the screaming girl, she wrapped her arms around his neck as they both fell to their doom. "Gotch'a!" he yelled.
"You've got me! but who's got you!?" she asked in utter terror. Terry smiled from beyond his mask and let out a webline. "Excuse me for this, I'm kinda still getting the hang of it." The both swung through the air together. The crowd bellow wooped and cheered in amazement and gratitude. Sora looked down upon the streets below and then turned her attention back on Spider-Boy. So the papers were true, there really was a boy with the abilities of Spider-Man.......He finally swung on top of a down-town building. Sora laughed gently, the feeling of swinging was fun and igzilerating. "Well it's kinda scary but it's faster then a car or train!" Spider-Boy remarked. Sora laughed at his little joke. "Well I gotta go, see ya!" he ran to the edge and was about to leap off when Sora cried "Wait! will I ever see you again?" she asked.
"If your ever in trouble" he cracked yet another joke. Spider-Boy sumer-saulted off the building, plummeted a few feet then released a web-line. "Woooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!" he screamed with delite while releasing more webbing. Sora watched in amazement until he was far form view............

MORE SOON.

BlackC@t
That one has a lot of mistakes, this one doesn't:

Here's the next bit:

Terry pulled his scarlet-sweater over his messy hair and tied his shoe laces. Today he was meeting Sora for lunch, and just incase a crime was in progress he had his suit safely under his clothes. "Bye Mom" Terry bid as he left for the restraunt, hastly stuffing his mask in his pocket. By the time Terry had walked several blocks his muscles in his legs felt if though the were on fire. "Just a bit longer....." he kept repeating. Usually his strength made his legs very tough but he was extremly tired right now. Finally, after repeating 'Just a bit longer' 15 times he was at the foot of the world-interprise building (the restraunt sat on top) when he stepped into the elevator, an anxious Terry pressed the button to the seventeenth floor and waited, hoping the butter-flys in his stomach would leave, why was he so nervous!? the answer finally struck him in the feeling of a sharp tingle in the back of his head, his spider-sense..........the instinct told him nothing else except it danger was lurking near-by. Walking down the hallway he heard the cry of many people on the streets below. Looking out of the window his jaw dropped open. The metal bridge that connected the two buildings looked if though a helicopter had struck it, luckily the helicopter had managed to fly off with out exploding, people on the bridge clambered and scrawled safely to the roof-tops, all except for one girl. "Sora!" Terry screamed in terror. She was hanging onto the side of the bridge, her legs dangiling dangerously. Acting quickly, Terry hurried into a broom closet and changed quickly then emerged. "Hey isn't that Spider-Boy!? it is!" the people down the hallway cried. Looking through his eye-piece he saw a terrorfied Sora plunge to her death. Spider-Boys heart sunk faster then any swing. He smashed though the window and sprinted down the building as fast as he could. He finally caught up with Sora. "Need a hand?" he asked. Sora looked in amazement, a boy running down the wall of a building......incredible. Spider-Boy lept off the wall and caught the screaming girl, she wrapped her arms around his neck as they both fell to their doom. "Gotch'a!" he yelled.
"You've got me! but who's got you!?" she asked in utter terror. Terry smiled from beyond his mask and let out a webline. "Excuse me for this, I'm kinda still getting the hang of it." before they swung away, Spider-Boy shot up another web-ine at the bridge, making it stick to the wall for the time being. They both swung through the air together. The crowd bellow wooped and cheered in amazement and gratitude, Sora looked down upon the streets below and then turned her attention back on Spider-Boy. So the papers were true, there really was a boy with the abilities of Spider-Man.......He finally swung on top of a down-town building. Sora laughed gently, the feeling of swinging was fun and igzilerating. "Well it's kinda scary but it's faster then a car or train!" Spider-Boy remarked. Sora laughed at his little joke. "Well I gotta go, see ya!" he ran to the edge and was about to leap off when Sora cried "Wait!.......will I ever see you again?" she asked.
"If your ever in trouble" he cracked yet another joke. Spider-Boy sumer-saulted off the building, plummeted a few feet then released a web-line. "Woooooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo!!!!" he screamed with delite while releasing more webbing. Sora watched in amazement until he was far form view............

MORE SOON.

Stormy_Day
I having two problems with the story

1.Im having a hard time believing these kids are actually 11
2.The last part was a total rip-off of Spider-Man.Where he saves her from the goblin then takes her to the building.When hes about to go off she calls out for him.He answer and flys away yelling "wwwooooo" whistle

BlackC@t
I've told you time and time again to quit coming in here so now I'm going to have to report you to the moderater.

Stormy_Day
Im just asking about the story,and pointing out minor flaws.Why is it always "off to the mods!"with you?I dont feel im doing anything wrong.Im reading your story and pointing out things that could be changed thats all smile

BlackC@t
Well don't because even if you point those things out it doesn't mean I'm going to change them. More tomorrow everbody.

Stormy_Day
cool

BlackC@t
Well forget it, I'm not changing thier ages, in sequels they will be older but don't panic. The last part was not a rip-ff, the only part that was copied was when he goes 'wwoooooooo.'

Stormy_Day
Im not trying to critisize you but this whole part was a ripoff its hard for me to read this story when all it seems like is a basic screenplay of Spider-Man just with different characters.

Saying that you wont take my advice is just being stubborn.

The Ones
i am sorry but i have to agree with stormy day on this one. its just so predictible for those people who have seen spider-man the movie

Stormy_Day
Already

-Spider-Mans got bitten on a class field trip(like movie)
-This guy Neill got killed and and it worked out almost exactly like the movie
-The excerpt where Peter brings M.J. to the roof to use the elevators after just escaping death is from Spider-Man

Those are just a few who knows how many more there are.I havent read the whole story messed

BlackC@t
It's the same BACKSTORY, thinking it over I should have made him been bit my a irradiated-spider......oh well. Here' the next bit:

James stared at the light-grey armoured suit. They would all pay, treating him like some sort of lab rat, he would get revenge alright. The Mayor......the man that had funded the whole project, it was his fault James was like this, he had his gang, tomorrow at the Mayors election speech his gang would wreak havoc among the people, and then Cornel Doom would come by and finish the rest..........James let out a shrill cold laughter that didn't suit him, it was the laugh of a evil, and a new enemy for young Terry............

Terry pushed open the door to Pizza Palace with a handful of dollar bills stuffed in his pocket. It was lunch time and Terry had been sent to get something for lunch by his Mum. "Hey Terry! Terry!" somebody called his named. Terry scanned the crowd of hungry customers, looking for the person that called his name. His eyes gazed open Ling who waved her hands madly. Terry waved back. "Come sit with us!" she called. Terry swallowed hard and then plucking up his courage he went to go and sit with them. Ling seemed to be catching up with a group of friends Terry had never meet before, they they all seemed nice. As the minutes dragged by Terry began to settle down and feel more comfortable around everybody else. His only hope was that he wouldn't be interrupted by the sound of ambulances or police syriens. But to his delite his little party wasn't interrupted at all. Finally, everbody grew tired and said that they had other things to do. They stood up and left, leaving Terry and Ling all alone. "I'll walk with ya" Ling said warmly, Terry nodded and went to go get more pizzas. The walk home wasn't as bad as he expected, but to his dismay they had to cross through a huge crowd of people listening to the Mayor give his campaign speech. "Oh can we stop and listen?" Ling asked. But unfortunately Terry didn't want to listen to some old moron talk about nothing. But something made him say "yes." Boredom swept over Terry liked waves, he was even thinking of leaving when his spider-sense tingled in his head. But it wasn't like anything he felt before, it was strong and very painful, something very dangerous must be approaching. The answer finally came to him when a giant card-board tank came slowly around the corner, it was grey and almost as big as a small building. The Mayor stopped and everybody turned thier attention onto the tank. They all began to fill with excitement and curiosity. But not Terry, he knew this was bad news. One of the Mayors assistant began to talk about this mysterious object, but Terry wasn't lisening. The box began to rip and hundreds of men jumped out, wearing grey uniforms, some carrying guns and on motorcycles. Some of these were the same men that had escaped Terry in the truck. People screamed as the men began to beat others up and speed around people on thier motorcycles. One even ran up to Terry and laughed in his face, instead of saying something Terry let his fist do the talking. While no-one was looking he sent out a web-line at two men on thier motorbikes and yanked them off. Two came hooning up behind Terry. But thanks to his spider-sense he was fore-warned, he stuck out both arms and clothes-lined the men, thier bikes kept going but they fall off un-consious. Terry ran off and tore down an alley-way, pulling off his clothes to reveal his Spider-costume..........

MORE SOON.

The Ones
well atleast he didnt come on his glider like the movie

BlackC@t
Kernol Doom hasn't even arrived yet What the f**k?, and I'm getting mighty tired of you guys comparing it to Spider-Man.

Stormy_Day
lol

FvJ,we have to tell you these things,if you dont want replys then you shouldnt have posted your story,but I bet you would like it if somebody gave you a positive comment.

I liked that part well written smile

BlackC@t
Stormeister you don't HAVE to do anything, the point is your being repetitive, you've posted those comments a million times.

Stormy Day
I dont want to argue with you anymore.Just write your story and if I see something thats not right ill tell you about it smile

BlackC@t
Okay, so long as it's not 'what a spider-man rip-off' other suggestions will be taken though. I'll post more tomorrow.

Stormy Day
I might say what a ripoff and what isnt,but im eargerly waiting for your next segment smile

BlackC@t
I can't be bothered posting it now so it will either be tonight or tomorrow, honest.

Stormy Day
liar eek2

Stormy Day
stick out tongue

BlackC@t
Tonight

Stormy Day
You Lied sad

I waiting for hours last night for the next piece.You know what you should do it write your segments in advance smile

BlackC@t
Sorry, I've been REALLY busy the past few days, I promise I'll write it tomorrow, honest to God I'll write it after I get up tomorrow morning.

Stormy Day
liar

BlackC@t
Finally, here's the next bit:

Spider-Boy released a web-line and swung around out into the open. People pointed and cheered him on, while others shrieked "Menace!" Many people had successfully escaped, but the goons were still causing chaos. Spider-Boy landed in the street, picking out his next victims. Many of the goons surrounded him and took it in turns to try and take the boy out. One came running at him with a knife, Spider-Boy leaped over him then swung his leg at the goons leg, sending him falling to the ground. Spider-Boy picked him up and through him against the side of a building, rendering the goon un-consious. A wave of angry goons charged at Spider-Boy, shooting guns and throwing knives. Spider-Boy jumped into the air and let-lose a bunch of stunning acrobatic combos, knocking out eleven goons without touching the ground. He lept onto the shoulders of the nearest goon, put his hands on the ground while upside down, and shook his legs widely, throwing the goon against a window, shards of glass flew in every direction. KA-BOOM! an explosion went off on a near-by roof-top. Spider-Boy looked up in horror as a bill-board fell from the sky, falling towards an un-aware innocent by-stander. Spider-Boy dashed towards the woman, leapt into the air and flew in the direction of the her. He grabbed her around the waist, while jumping, they both escaped the site seconds before the board hit the ground. The woman thanked him and ran for dear life. Spider-Boy's spider-sense went off with a jolt, he ducked as steel-bullets passed by his head, missing it by milli-metres. More bullets came a him, but he dodged them easily. He took out the men who had fired at him, and many more. One horrified goon jumped into a car and locked the door. Spider-Boy jumped onto the roof and hung up-side down. "Are you gonna come outta there willingly, or do I have to get out my can-opener?" he asked. He smashed his hand through the window and knocked out the goon. There was only one left, the terrified goon took off, running away from the boy in tights. But Spider-Boy was too quick for him, 'thwip!' he attached a web-line onto the goon and grappled him into his hands. "Who sent you!?" Spider-Boy shouted.
"P-please d-d-don't hurt me! it was C-cernol Doom!" to Spider-Boy it sounded like some sort of military-man, but he was still un-sure. His spider-sense let off a sharp warning, the air began to pick up and the wind howled in both the goon's and Spider-Boy's ears. Spider-Boy heard the sound of heavy feet land on the ground behind him and the wind began to sease. The goon escaped Spider-Boys clutches and sprinted off, a herd of bullets flew passed him and took out the goon, who fell to the ground as motionless as death......."Cowered...." a deep, grumbiling voice said from behind. Spider-Boy turned around and his mouth dropped from behind his mask. A huge, bulky man stood about 50 metres infront of him. He was wearing a think, grey suit equiptted with guns, grenades, and rifles. On his back sat a shiny-grey jet-pack, with some kind of spike sticking out from the top. So he DID look miliatry-like. The man wore some kind of grey helmet which made it impossile to tell who he really was. The man was huge, Spider-Boy only just came above his waist. "These yours?" Spider-Boy asked, looking around at the hundreds of un-consious goons. The man nodded. "You must be Spider-Boy?" he asked.
"And you must be Cernol Doom?" Spider-Boy replied. "Tch! come on! get real! I mean, your not even scary!" Spider-Boy mocked. The only piece of face you could see of the man's was his mouth, which twisted in disgust. "I don't usually approve of killing children but for you I can make an exception" Cernol Doom held up his arm which had some kind of big watch with mini-missles on it. "Dodge this, midget!" The Cernol cried. One-by-one, rockets sprang forth from the watch. Slowly walking foward, Spider-Boy twisted and turned to avoid the rockets, they passed him and hurtled off into the sky. Spider-Boy sumer-saulted over The Cernol and grabbed onto his back, he let off a series of punches. The Cornel's first instinct was to laugh, the formula he had used was mean't to make him invanurable and strong, nothing was meant to hurt him. But this kid was definetly not normal, his attacks hurt A LOT. The Cernol quickly reached behind to grab onto Spider-Boy, but his spider-sense saw it coming and he leapt off. Cernol Doom's jet-pack sprang to life with sparks and flashes, he flew forth and kneed the wall-crawler right in the stomach, his spider-sense was to slow to see this coming. He flew through the window of a convienient store and into a shelf full of soft-drinks. Soda went everywhere, that also hurt a lot, he felt his ribs to make sure they weren't broken. The Cernol hovered into the store but Spider-Boy scurried out of sight. Cernol Doom kicked and through shelves against the wall looking for Spider-Boy. "Hey freak-show!" Cernol Doom looked in the direction of the voice and cans of food flew at his face. Spider-Boy through everything in reach at The Cernol, trying to bring him down. Another rocket sprang from The Cernol's watch staright towards Spider-Boy, but he leaped from his place and clung to the wall. The rocket collided with the concrete road and let off a mighty explosion which cracked the sewers below. From the ceilling, Spider-Boy looked around for the diobolical mad-man, but he only saw a gigantic hole in the roof meters from where he clung to. His spider-sense went off, but again he was to slow. The Cernol came down from the roof and flattened Spider-Boy to the ground. A winded Spider-Boy gasped for air, trying to get out from under Cernol Doom, The Cernol laughed in madness. "Squashed like a bug!" he joked. Spider-Boy's fingers scanned the ground for some sort of weapon, his fingers came upon a pocket knife which he jammed into The Cernols leg. Cernol Doom yelped in pain as he jumped up and let the blood splatter to the floor. But The Cernol's skin was so tough that the blade barely penetrated it. Seeing his chance, Spider-Boy leapt onto his body and kicked and puched everywhere he could reach. He scuttled all over the Cernol's body, making him shriek in pain. Cernol Doom grabbed the child and through him outside, he eventually collided with the opposite building. Cernol Doom flew straight at Spider-Boy, his body horozontile like a torpedo. Spider-Boy back-flipped and landed on The Cernols back. He puched the jet-pack as much and as hard as he could. Sparks began to fly from it. The Cernols body began to fly around like some sort of rag-doll. He zoomed off, his jet-pack out of control, finally screeching the words "I'll get you next time! next time Spider-Boy!" Spider-Boy looked around and breathed a sigh of relief, only two people had seen thier little 'Clash of the Titans.' Seirens from police cars filled the night air, he let off a web-line and swung off into the alley to grab the pizzas and then swung towards home.

Stormy Day
Quite good

But didnt you already use the can-opener line?

BlackC@t
Thanks, I did? confused

Oh well, that's his saying messed

Stormy Day
cool

BlackC@t
More soon.

BlackC@t
More later today, I'm just still thinking up the next bit.

Stormy Day
quit lying no expression

BlackC@t
How dare you! this is my story and I post the next bits when I want, not when you want. If you don't like it then leave.

Stormy Day
No,its just that you keep saying your gonna post them and you never do and I want to read the next part of your story.

BlackC@t
Well..............It's not tomorrow for a lot of hours so later on.

Captain REX
Stormy Day, I know she hasn't posted more of the story, but this is getting quite obnoxious. Please stop or I'll have to take this to the Razmeister to see what should be done...

Stormy Day
This is all that she posted before the last segment.It really starts to get quite annoying reading the same post over again. erm

BlackC@t
Then don't come in here, I've already written the story in microsoft word, but I'm still deciding when I want to post it.

Stormy Day
Its all good just quit making ridiculous post saying that your going to post em erm

The Ones
just post it already

BlackC@t
Alright, I'm just writing a couple of more parts after the one I've already written so the next part will be very soon.

Alpha Centauri
If I'm not mistaken this is Blackcat's thread, none of yours. While you're completely entitled to come in, read and offer constructive criticism, the need for you (mostly Stormy Day) to come in and be complete and utter asswipes is perplexing.

Here's an idea, play with it:

If you come into the thread and don't like the story but wanna read it, offer your words and keep quiet. Don't stick around to be a moron.

Stormy Day, as a writer myself (comics) I can understand that it's extremely hard to come up with COMPLETELY original stories in a medium that already has so much already involved in it and sometimes you need to borrow. You are someone with despicable grammar and deplorable writing ability.

My point being, you suck. She doesn't. So hush up.

-AC

Stormy Day
If I cared what you thought of me then I might've been hurt no expression

I hate when people pick on grammer because they have nothing else to hide around because they dont know the person.But oh well it will never stop.

Alpha Centauri
"If I cared what you thought of me then I might've been hurt

I hate when people pick on grammer because they have nothing else to hide around because they dont know the person.But oh well it will never stop."

I'm not picking on your grammAr. I'm pointing it out and revealing that before you *****, take a look inside and at yourself.

Also, I hate when people pick on writers because they know they can never ever do any better. Sound familiar?

I respect Blackcat from other forums (on this site), so if you think you'll reply here in offense to her and have jack said back to you, you're wrong. If I have to stay here and hurl everything you say right back at you then I'll do so. Getting a little tired of someone clearly as incompetent and rude as you going around having a pop at people.

If you think she's a lame writer and what not, walk away. She knows how you feel, why keep being rude and immature?

If it carries on I think I can make the safe assumption that admin and mods wont think twice about banning you.

-AC

BlackC@t
Thanks a lot Alpha, I respect you a lot too. Stormy your doing exactly what he discribed, it's tough coming up with the next bit and patience is a virtue, if your sick and tired of waiting around for my next piece then leave, you've flamed and tried to put down almost very part of my story and I'm rather tired, and make no mistake if it continues you WILL be banned, you keep saying that you won't but everybody starts off with three warnings, on your last strike your outta here!

BlackC@t
I know you've been waiting ages but here's the next piece:

Terry sat on his lumpy matress acompanied by Sora. It was a typical summer afternoon and the two eleven year-olds had decided to spend some quality time together. Sora twirled her index finger in her long, brown hair picking at split ends, giving off the impression she was bored as hell. "Got a mirror in here?" she asked.
"There's one in the bathroom" Terry replied. She looked opposite them and sighed. Terry knew what she was on about, opposite them sat a chest of drawers with a mirror. The thing was you couldn't even see your reflection in it because the whole mirror was cluttered with photographs from Terry's childhood. "Why don't you stick them on your wall? you have so many pictures on that that you can't even see yourself."
"Sometimes I don't even want to..." Terry muttered. This was the truth, Terry hated seeing the nerdy, geeky kid he usually saw, he was much happier not seeing himself in that. She looked upon on a picture of a red-and-black figure scurrying up the side of a building. "You think he's cool?" she nodded towards the photograph. "Spider-Boy? oh yeah!" he admitted. 'Definetly!'
"I think so too, he's kinda of cute" she said. Terry felt his cheeks go red, Sora had a crush on him! but dissapointment soon followed his ray of sun-shine, it was Spider-Boy she liked, not Terry. After all, Terry was more interested in Ling, Sora was just a good friend, that's all. Sora's eyes fell upon on photograph of her, Terry and David at a baseball game when they were eight years-old. "Okay sport, I better get going." she smiled. Terry nodded and acompanied her downstairs to the door. "Don't forget about our baseball game tomorrow night" she called.
"Don't worry!" Terry assured her. She bid goodbye and left, leaving Terry for a night of crime-fighting....

An anxious Terry stepped up to the plate. It was the last inning and if Terry made this home run the game was thiers. "Come on Terry!" his team mates cheered. But that didn't help much, Terry's stomach was now tied up in knots. He swallowed hard and pulled back the bat. The opponent clutched the ball with his thick, chubby fingers, a snarl curling over his face. 'Don't worry, your Spider-Boy! you can certainly beat the Mud-Dogs!' Terry muttered under his breath. But fighting crime was a lot different then playing a game of baseball. 'I only have to reliey on my spider-sense' he told himself. The over-weight offender pulled back his hand, ready to hurl the ball. It all happened faster then the blink of an eye, the kid bought his hand slashing down, releasing the ball from his grip. The ball flew towards Terry holding the fate of the game. It wasn't just a bat in Terry's hands, it was thier path to victory. In the back of his head he felt a slight tinge. He swung the bat as lightly as he could, striking the ball dead-center. Not surprisingly, dispite Terrys weak hit it was still incredibly strong to an average person. The ball flew up into the night sky, the sound of the roaring crowd and team-mates pounded in Terry's ears. He took his chance and ran around each base, trying not to show off his amazing speed. Players of The Mud Dogs sprinted towards the ball aswell as keeping an eye out for Terry. 'Just two more bases!' Terry thought to himself. One of the Mud-Dogs seized the ball and threw it in the direction of the last base. Terry knew he shouldn't but he couln't stop himself, he was at the last base so he might aswell. Using his jumping ability, he leaped into the air and skidded across the last base a second before the Mud-Dog standing there caught the ball. The crowd screamed in triumph, he had won the game. Terry's teamates ran out onto the pitch and lifted Terry up on thier shoulders. Nothing at all could wipe away the satisfaction Terry had now, well......almost nothing.

More in a couple of minutes, I have to go and shower embarrasment

Stormy Day
Will you keep threatening me with a banning your in on this just as much as I am.You pmed me back that means your starting something.And if someone post something about me in here all reply back smile

BlackC@t
You were the one that was trolling, and this is not the place to disscuss it.

Sorry people, I would have posted the next bit last night but my brother was hogging the computer, so it will 100% be tonight, I've already written it microsoft word so to build suspence it will be tonight.

BlackC@t
More comming in 10-20 minutes. smile

Stormy Day
BC!

Just stop saying your going to post them when nobodys reading.Just say there coming and dont post more "its coming messages" and just get it done.

Alpha Centauri
Yes because we all know how your word is bond on here and what you say we must follow.

Note the sarcasm.

-AC

Stormy Day
I really do not like taking up space in BC's thread.So lets take this in a pm if you wanna try and argue with me.

BlackC@t
Little too late for that don't you think? roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's my thread and I'll post what I want, note that I have already written almost the entire story and will post it induvidually, the reason why I didn't post it last night was because my brother was on the computer doing homework and by the time he'd finished I was to tired to post the next piece. Also don't take this to a PM, since it involves me I wanna hear it!

More will honestly come tonight since It's friday and my brother and I don't have homework.

BlackC@t
Well I've re-read the next bit that I was going to post now but a brilliant idea just struck me on how to improve the fight scene, I really have to stop saying 'I'll post it later tonight' because I know it's not very nice, I'm just tweaking the piece so it will be soon.

Stormy Day
You want to hear it?You keep complaining to the mods about what im saying and you say to stop posting roll eyes (sarcastic)

BlackC@t
..............What the f**k?..........

...............huh...........

I'm re-reading my story and tweaking it slightly.

Stormy Day
ok

BlackC@t
Guys I swear the next bit will come tomorrow. I've finally finished tweaking it. If I don't post it tomorrow then I get a three day-ban, that's what I've done to arrange to keep my word this time, I'm dead serious, tomorrow it will come.

BlackC@t
Finally here's the next bit:

Spider-Boy released another web-line as he flew over 59th street, keeping his eyes peeled for any scene of criminals. Although he hadn't quiet gotten the FULL control of web-swinging he didn't really have to pay attention to what he was doing, his thoughts were free to wander in thier own world. He released another web-line and sudddenly releasied he had ended up in Park-Avenue while his mind was concentrating on other things. Last week he had gotten and detention from Mr Morgan, the science teacher for being late, he made an excuse that his Mums' car broke down, when really had he been saving a woman and her baby from getting burnt to death in thier apartment. He swung in a final arch before his spider-sense sent off a sharp tingle, letting lose his tight grip on the string of webbing he clung to the side of The Bank of Manhatten. He looked around in all directions for any sign of danger when a piercing scream swept in a wave over him. The sound came from the city streets far below. Looking down, Spider-Boy caught sight of a petrified woman running as fast as her legs would carry her. Following closely were several men in a familiar grey uniform. Why they were chasing her? Spider-Boy didn't know, but he wasn't going to stay clinging to this wall to find out. Imedidately he scuttled down the wall then pulled his two middle-fingers into the palm of his hand. A sticky glob of webbing sprung from the tiny slit in his wrist and attached inself to a building a few yards ahead. He gave the webbing a small tug and like a rubberband, the momentum sent him flying foward. He let go of it and summer-saulted down onto the deserted street. "It's The Spider-Kid!" screeched one of them. "Uh...it's Spider-Boy...." he answered cheekily. The goon threw a punch which Spider-Boy jodged easily and then returned it. The force sent the goon flying into a traffic poll, he fell to the ground, sprawled out and un-concious. Spider-Boy grappled two goons into his gloved hands and threw them through the glass of a near-by antique store, triggering an alarm, but this was all part of his plan, hopefully it would call the police to the crime scene. The web-slinger scanned the road for signs of the goons but noticed none were in sight. 'That's odd.....' he thought, there were a lot more goons then the three he had polverised. His spider-sense triggered off in his brain, he got a vision of the goons getting hold of the woman and pulling her into a crimson coloured van. Snapping back to earth, Spider-Boy sent off two web-lines and catapulted himself into the night sky, swinging off, looking for a sign of the van. He only hoped he wasn't too late.

It didn't take long to find the van abondoned on the side of a street. Spider-Boy flew through the air and landed in a crouched position on the van, he noticed a small crowd of citizens had formed. "They went up there kid!" pointed a grunt-looking man up onto the roof-tops. Spider-Boy saluted the man and leaped into air and onto the roof-tops. "Still no sign of them..." he muttered. A small squeak echoed through the air, several roof-tops ahead. Acting quickly, the boy leaped across each roof-top, desperatly trying to get to the woman as fast as he could. Each leap he took was followed by gravity taking its' effect and bringing him back down onto the opposite roof-top making the same movement Spider-Boy's heart did. He finally reached the roof-top that the sqeak had come from. He looked around quickly and quietly. His spider-sense sent a painful jolt through his body and reacting quickly, he leaned back and let the bullets pass by. Scanning the rooftop he saw bullet holes in a door leading into the building itself. He threw open the door and ran in, down a flight of stairs and onto the seventh floor. The place seemed to be abandoned, and for quiet sometime. Even though he was wearing a mask the foul stench of musk and mould filled his nostrils. But he didn't have time to pinch them closed, doing the instinct his spider-sense told him to, he leapt onto the ceiling and held onto it just as a silver knife grazed his back. Two goons came clambering out of thier hinding places then loaded thier guns. Spider-Boy took out one of them before he had time to pull the trigger. A round-house kick sent him flying towards and dusty window. Spider-Boy used his web to knit a safe spider-web in which the squirming, but still consious goon tried to brake free but to no avail. Bullets flew by the childs head, but reacting quickly he sprinted around the wave of lead and sent a nice punch at the last goon, rendering him un-consious. It seemed the last goon had paniced, because he ran from his hinding place, and carrying the screaming woman, he sprinted down the hallway. Spider-Boy released a web-line and yanked the goon and woman back. The goon released his hold of the terrified woman and fell to the floor. Spider-Boy grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and yelled: "Where's Cernol Doom!?" the hyper-ventilating man didn't answer. "WHERE'S CERNOL DOOM!?" he yelled once more. The man gave up and answered. "He's not here! he sent us after her!" he nodded in the direction of the woman. "Why?" Spider-Boy asked. "Ask her yourself!" he yelled back. Anger and fumming, Spider-Boy let lose a series of super-human kicks and punches which finally knocked the goon out. "You okay?" he asked the woman. She nodded slightly. "Why were they after you?"
"I don't know.." she moaned, then she turned on her heel and motioned to leave. But to Spider-Boy's surprise she turned back around. "I'm sorry!" she sobbed, tears streaming down her cheeks. She opened her jacket and bought out a small portfolio and handed them to Spider-Boy. He quickly glanced at them in horror. They were pictures of him, Terry running down an ally-way, ripping open his shirt, his spider emblem clearly visable on his chest. There were also ones of him emerging from an alleyway, swinging from a webline seconds later. Some were of him swinging into an alley-way and emerging as Terry Williams. It looked if though the photographer was close by. "How'd you get these!?" Spider-Boy asked, trying to surpress the lump rising in his throat. "Cernol Doom hired me to track you down and take photos of you, I got the ones of you changing back to that boy first.....when I wouldn't give them to his thugs he sent them after me" she answered. "But I just can't do it! you've saved so many lives and I just can't do this to a child.....you keep them..."
Spider-Boy took a deep breath and gave into his thought. He took off his mask to reveal the ordinary blonde-haired, blue-eyed Terry Williams. "Thank you...." Terry said. The woman gave a small smile. Sirens went off in a neighbourhood close by. "I should get going...can you get out of here by yourself?" he asked, pulling on his mask. The woman nodded. Spider-Boy webbed the photos to his thigh and leaped out a window. He crawled to the top without looking down at the huge cluster of people.
Resting for a minute, he layed down on the damp concret roof. "Past your bed time already huh?" a familiar voice called from far away. His spider-sense reacted only second before a minture rocket flew by his air and off into the sky. Spider-Boy frantically looked around each roof-top in view and saw a dark figure sprint off then leap onto the next roof-top. "I'd recognise that soulette anywhere..." Spider-Boy smiled. He leaped high into the air and across the street. He followed Cernol Doom all the way down Mungavin Avenue. "Back off kid! your crowding me!" The Cernol's voice boomed, he took out a rifle and and aimed at the child the fired, still running at the same time. Spider-Boy skidded, avoiding the bullets by millimeter. The chase seemed to go well into the night before Spider-Boy finally lost sight of Cernol Doom. "Oh well.....it gave me my work out for tonight..." her muttered.

BlackC@t

The Ones
i understand why it took so long, its long itself

Stormy Day
Good from what ive read messed

Next time try and post shorter pieces of the story.You dont have to post everything you written just when you write stuff that long cut it in half or in this case three's messed and then post it piece by piece.This gives you time to relax and just post your story day by day without you having to work on a piece to write.

Another thing Spider-Man doesnt have visions he has a spider-sense that tell him something bad is going to happen and he usually finds out what that it when he hears a scream or a siren.

BlackC@t
Yeah.......I know, I though I would alter Terry's power so he's different then Spider-Man. Terry has visions and also warnings.

And I'll take your advice on writing in smaller pieces. I'm halfway through the next piece, It'll come tomorrow or the next day hopefully.

BlackC@t

Stormy Day
Good piece your really getting better at writing this stuff.

BlackC@t
Thank you! eek! wink smile

The next piece will be in a few days. (two at the most)

I've already planned a 'Spider-Boy 2' but it's moved on a few years. No he doesn't lose his powers in it, but he really does begin to fell the burden of being a crime fighter and does want to give up. And I'm kind of expressing that in this story. I've already thought up a villain for it.

Stormy Day
Two months later and already a sequel stick out tongue I cant wait big grin

BlackC@t
Yes.

Goods news people, I'm about 3 quaters of the way through the next bit, hopefully it will be ready for tonight.

BlackC@t
Shit guys I'm so sorry! I completely forgot about Spider-Boy!
don't worry, I've just gone into the next piece in microsoft-word and I'm finishing it as fast as I can.

BlackC@t
Sorry people! I've been occupied with writing other storys and such that I forgot about Spider-Boy! here's the next bit:

The days seemed to drag on as they entered summer. Terry's consiounce made him turn around nervously when he heard any sound that would alarm him. He mainly kept to himself and whenever he changed into his costume he kept a close eye out for Cernol Doom and his evil minions. The walk home from school on a particular rainy afternoon on Friday wasn't all to enjoyable, for one, he got the disturbing feeling if though he was being watched. With every step he took another hair rose on the back of his neck. For another his clothes were soaked head to toe. As he walked through the park he grew more aware that somebody was following him. But whenever he turned around nobody seemed to be there. 'Am I going crazy?' Terry thought to himself. 'I must be, there's nobody foll-' PHING! a bullet rebounded off the metal lampost infront of Terry. Somebody was after him now. His spider-sense coursed through his brain giving him the instinct to sumer-sault but risisted the temptation as it would look to suspicious. He ducked as another couple of bullets ruffeled his hair. He caught a brief glimpse of his stalker. He or she was hiding in the park bushes several yards away and was dressed in a hazy-brown trench coat. Terry sprinted around the outskirts of the pond, not going at full speed incase anybody was watching, and also it was raining so hard he was in danger of triping over. 'I've gotta find somewhere to change!' he thought, he had to take out this guy before he hurt anybody else. But there was nowhere to go, with no alleyways in sight he was stuck as regular Terry Williams. He pulled off a spectacular dive behind as tree as bullets grazed his clothes. They were getting a little too close for comfort. Picking up the pace, Terry sprinted through a clump of trees looking behind for any sign of his attacker. But all he saw were more bullets cutting through the aftrenoon air aiming for Terry. This was getting was too dangerous. As quick as lightning the attacker leaped out from his hiding place and chased Terry through the park, shooting more bullets from his hand gun. Terry knew what this was about, Cernol Doom must have sent somebody after Terry to assinate him or to find more proof that he really was Spider-Boy. Terry looked right and left to make sure nobody else was around, relising him and the assasin were the only ones around a small grin spread over his face. He jumped high into the air and grabbed a tree branch. Like a professional acrobat he swung around the branch then let go, hurling himself behind the assasin. Before he had a chance to turn around, Terry leaped foward, feet first and collided with the assains back. Sending him flying through the air and landing in a thick puddle of mud. Terry took his chance to change and did they only thing he knew he could do. He jumped foward and dived into the icy water which filled the pond. Before braking the surface with his head he pulled off all his clothes and yanked on his mask and gloves. With his civilian clothes at the bottom of the pond he released a webline which cut through the water like a hot knife going through butter and broke through the surface of the water. When it clung onto something Spider-Boy gave it a small tug, the impact hurled him through the water and through the braches of a small oak tree. He clung onto the braches and crouched down. The assasin was back on his feet, "So you really are Spider-Boy, are you child?" he asked.
"I don't know what your on about,' Spider-Boy joked, ' but tell me who you are now!"
"I am Vortex a deadly assasin, and a close friend of Cernol Doom's, he hired me to kill you."
"Why? is he to weak to come get me himself?" Spider-Boy asked.
"Wise guy huh? well I'll put a stop to that! come!" Vortex ordered. It appeared that he had a small jetback behind his trech coat, with a burst of flames he sailed through the air and onto the top of a near-by building. Using his outstanding strength, Spider-Boy jumped as high as he could then released a webline and pulled himself to the side of the building. He scaled it within seconds. "So what now?" Spider-Boy asked.
"Now.......you die!" Vortex answered with a note of anger in his voice. He took off his trench coat to reveal a costume simliar to that of Cernol Doom's but not as good. His body, although muscular, was not as bulky as The Cernol's. Showing incredible speed, Vortex sprinted towards Spider-Boy with a dagger in his outstreched hand. Spider-Boy ducked quickly then grabbed Vortex around the torso and hurled him up into the foggy air. Vortex landed on his back, gasping for air. Spider-Boy didn't waste a second. He curled his fingers into a tight fist and bought it down upon Vortex. But the cunning assasin was to quick for him. He rolled out of the way. Spider-Boy's fist impaled the ground and sent cracks jaggering through it. Vortex let out of cry of rage then sent three painful kicks into Spider-Boys ribs, the momentum sent him flying foward a few feet, landing on his stomach. He quickly felt his ribs to make sure they weren't broken. He didn't have much time to check, his spider-sense told him that a rocket was coming his way. He sumersaulted high into the air and the rocket collided with the roof of the bulding. The blaze blew away a massive chunk of the roof. The powerful force sent both fighters sailing through the raindrops and crash landing on the roof of an apartment building. While Vortex was still on the ground Spider-Boy hit his face with a nasty left-hook. The man was sent flying against the wall which was an upper floor of the apartment off to the side of the building. Vortex groaned then tapped a button on his belt. Two rockets were released from a watch on his wrist, one after the other. Spider-Boy flipped high into the air, avoiding both rockets. A small contraption on Vortex's wrist was a type of gun designed to let out blasts of high pressured air. Two blurry blast flew towards Spider-Boy, but the clever child stuck out his feet and the impact made him back-flip off both of them before landing on the roof again. Vortex rose to his feet and released a frenzy of punches and kicks. The battle raged on for many more minutes. Almost giving up, Spider-Boy fell down onto his knees. Vortex came up behind him ready for the next attack, but Spider-Boy was sick of games. He let off a powerful back kick which collided with Vortex's Jaw. He flew backwards and over the side of the building. Spider-Boy heard his crys become fainter and fainter until the only sound was a sickening crunch of Vortex landing on the footpath in a big bloody mess. He was surely dead. Not wanting to hang around incase of the police, Spider-Boy pulled back his two middle-fingers and released a sticky glob of webbing, then swung away.

MORE LATER.

BlackC@t
Hi Stormy Day! as I understand you're still reading this even though you're banned.
I know I haven't posted the next piece in AGES and I'm sorry! but don't worry! I will finish this story! I am going to change the starting to make it very orginal and very different then Spider-Man.

If you have questions or comments SD then e-mail me at [email protected], that is my brother's MSN address because mine is currently un-available, he will tell me if there is mail for me. See ya SD!

More of the story soon, I'm still deciding on the changes. big grin

BlackC@t

spidergrl
When are you going to carry on BlackC@t ??

BlackC@t
Probably tomorrow.

spidergrl
K

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.