Maestro vs. Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vu_Quang
ehh ok everybody knows the deal.

hope this is considered a good versus. I feel like i'm starting to lose credibility now. i only know of maestro from the net =(, sorry

scratch this thread if it's too dumb

manjaro
dude im gonna go out on a limb and agree w/you but just to get a little something going, for every hulk vs whoever thread in this forum, just consider all the most viable responses about the hulk's power any one has ever posted, and multiply it by 2. For in that future, after the world was destroyed by nuclear holocuast, hulk was further irradiated, and he is now in the "yet to be classified" CL200. Remember........."yet to be classified" so i dont want any one getting on my case like I meant that it already exists. (skip ahead, skip ahead) Maestro would smash him lickety split, before he gets a chance to do anything underhanded like cast an evil spell, or that switch bodies w/people by looking into thier eyes thing he likes to do so much.

vu_Quang
ok sorry, well i read a little about maestro and i'm very intrigued about his disposition and so forth. he also seems like an exceptional write and character design (hulk with clothes basically).

since i dont have any comics on the fellow i have no idea who gives him a hard time or not. but that hardly an excuse . i'll use the vs. thread in the future for what could save me from looking too dumb out in the open.

seems to me like he'd be still to weak to challenge a thanos(correct me if i'm wrong) and as you say a two times hulk; seems too over the head of everyone else to deal with.

i guess he could beat doomsday??? supes???

v-Q (apologetic)

Alpha Centauri
I think Maestro would win because he's the Maestro. He's just insanely, supremely strong.

He's probably the only incarnation Dr.Doom wouldn't be able to find some way of beating. Which is saying alot, then again....I wouldn't put it past Doom. We all know how sly that b*stard is.

Hulk in my opinion, one on one could beat Doomsday and Superman. Maestro Hulk definately could.

But on topic, Maestro wins just out of sheer awesome monstrous power. I mean to me, Hulk is by far the strongest Earth person physical and with advantages. But the Maestro, really is everything anyone says. He's just insane. I think if it was down to a fist to fist, he'd have a great one with Thanos.

No matter who it's against (unless it's someone insanely powerful like T.O.A.A, Thanos, Galactus etc) you literally cannot write off Doom. He's just too resourceful. He even stole Galactus ship once if I remember rightly.

Go get Future Imperfect saga Vu Quang. You'll like.

-AC

moshtitan
ya maestros in a class of his own.

manjaro
Originally posted by vu_Quang
ok sorry......since i dont have any comics on the fellow i have no idea who gives him a hard time or not. but that hardly an excuse . i'll use the vs. thread in the future for what could save me from looking too dumb

dont be so hard on yourself dude I wasnt bashing you or anything

Wynndar
this would be a great fight although Maestro did kill the Doom of his reality i think...well at least he owns Dooms remains and a very beaten up looking Doom mask...along with the remains of every other hero/villain...even has wolverine's adamantium skeleton and a broken captain america shield...I think Maestro could be a good opponent for plenty of cosmic types...as long as they only exist in the physical realm of reality...but yea...dont ever count out Doom...he also has conquered future earth...

Arachnoidfreak
No matter who it's against, I always pull for Dr. Doom(unless it's against Thanos, then i just take a backseat). Dr. Doom nearly defeated the Beyonder for cryin out loud! Beyonder is way more powerful than any version of the Hulk(note: more powerful, i said nothing about physical strength). Dr. Doom would find a way. He always does.

manjaro
yes but thats because everyone died of radiation poisoning, and he was the only one left. Even though you're proably rfeferring to the stroy they did in the early '90s following Future Imperfect. But Remember we even saw thor's Hammer in Future Imperfect. and Maesrto still coudnt pick it up. Also and most importantly MAestro is the Future incarnation of the Professor Hulk, which still retains the intelligence of BAnner. So even though Bruce has never been known to be an inventor like victor, he is arguably just as intelligent. so he could match him wit for wit

Wynndar
he is not arguably just as intelligent...he is very intelligent but not close to Doom...Banner would be about as intelligent as professor x maybe....but on a whole level above them u have guys like the Leader and Mister sinister...But above them u have Richards....Doom....and maybe Apocalypse

Creechuur
When are you guys going to understand???

Doom vs. anyone (except that meddling Richards), DOOM WINS.

moshtitan
id put apocalypse above even doom and richards.

manjaro
me too becuase he's had over 3000 years to gather info and apply them to his daily life

moshtitan
and he subsciribes to Time. in fact he the longest running member.

Wynndar
yet he gets defeated by Cable...hmmhe is hella smart...I put him in the Richards/Doom class because he has also mastered time travel...however...i think Doom and Richards have done many more impressive feats when it comes to intelligence in greater intensity and frequency

SnakeEyes
Dr. Doom for me, he is just a supreme bad guy. He finds ways to defeat anyone basically. I also agree with ArachnoidFreak

vu_Quang
taking a very interesting quote written in an old wizard on Apocolypse,

"This would-be world conqueror has taken 80,000 years to do... nothing. Way to go, blue-lips." laughing

heheh and when put that way you got to wonder.

issue info Nov 98.

interesting enough doom ranked in number one

Arachnoidfreak
I have the issue. Number 87 i think. I love that one.

Victor Von Doom
Hmm, Maestro isn't going down without something at the very op end of major happening. Doom would find the way if anyone. I think Maestro, perhaps. They could definitely both take it, and would share a series of battles.

who?-kid
Doom is the best villain ever ! Nobody comes close to him, not even Thanos (who is also very cool, mind you). But Thanos sometimes doubts himself. Doom doesn't. He thinks and he acts.

But as much as I love Doom, he could be in for a surprise when fighting Maestro. Doom is not as unbeatable or invincible as some people believe he is.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Hand to hand Doom would lose but if he had time to plan all he would have to do is go back in time and kill bruce banner while he was a kid.

Creechuur
"Doom is not as unbeatable or invincible as some people believe he is."

Blasphemy.

who?-kid
Hahahaha... well, just face it wink.

Alpha Centauri
That's the thing, Doom truly is the one villain you could never ever ever count out. Coz if anything that is only gonna help him win.

-AC

WarHulk980
Maestro, basically because he's as smart as Doom and a hell of a lot stronger than him too. smile

JuggernautFan
i think maestro has this one in the bag....

Tron
Maestro's smart, maybe smarter in the future, but I seriously doubt he's anywhere in Doom's league of intelligence. He would still have a long way to go. Maestro just better hope that Doom doesn't decide to siphon his massive strength and claim it for himself.

Alpha Centauri
Can't EVER count out Doom.

-AC

manjaro
i really dont think MAestro would call up Doom one day and say hey pal you wanna fight?..............Yes..........then Take all the time you need to prepare, I'll be right over...............uumm....ok

Ironman 66
Doc Doom

Alpha Centauri
Doom probably would already know of The Maestro and his abilities. Not saying he'd win, have a chance of living tho.

-AC

spyrokinesi35
do you really want me to anwer that. maestro no hands down

Tron
Although I won't say Maestro win either win or lose, he would have a hell of a chore beating Doom. Hand-to-hand, goes to Maestro obviously. But Doom's not stupid enough to throw down with someone twice as strong as Hulk. And I doubt Doom would try an attack on Maestro first, but if Maestro did the same, Doom would probably have a good idea that he's coming. Technology may not work since Maestro could take what's dished out to him, unless Doom make a weaopon like Nimrod used on Juggernaut, but If that fails, sorcery just might prevail. Like I said before, Doom could simply take Maestro's power and make it his own.

Alpha Centauri
Doom would probably bring an Anti-Maestro gun or something.

Because you just know that Dr.Doom is the founder of ACME.

-AC

Tron
LOL, you're probably right, over-smart bastard. Hell, if he put effort into it, he may even just make an Anti-Maestro. Or a Maestro-Buster armor a la Iron Man, and endow it with magic along with new techs just for kicks. And for all we know, any one of Maestro's hoochies might just be a spy, or better yet a Doom-bot.wink

Into the Void
LOL. Nice.

zonerider
Penis

juggernaut66666
Would you stop it?

Grimm22
Originally posted by SUPERMANDAMAN
Hand to hand Doom would lose but if he had time to plan all he would have to do is go back in time and kill bruce banner while he was a kid.

Doom has killed a tiger bare handed without any of his armor or gadgets no expression

With his suit on which enhances everything about him, he would demolish Magneto in h2h

Soljer
Originally posted by Grimm22
Doom has killed a tiger bare handed without any of his armor or gadgets no expression

With his suit on which enhances everything about him, he would demolish Magneto in h2h

Who said anything about Magneto?

This is MAESTRO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.