Catwoman & Lady Shiva & Batgirl vs Elektra & Black Cat & Typoid Mary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VENOMfan
uh...well

I figured most everybody was bored with all this Juggernaut business.
Im a little fuzy on most of these character's but Im sure somebody out there knows enuf to fill in the blanks

So I decided too make this thread. let's assume everybody on each team get's along fine. the fight takes place in a deserted city(chicago why not) at dusk.

Catwoman...has claw's right?

Lady Shiva has insane hand to hand skill from what Ive herd

Batgirl also is a very acomplished fighter, and probably has bat-gadget's

Black Cat is a moderate fighter, but her acrobatics are her best atribute as well as "bad luck" ability

Elektra is a very acomplished fighter, and carry's ninja weapons

Typoid Mary she has a varied arsenal of psychic and pyrokenitic power's, and is a decent hand to hand combatant

well there ya have it, If there are better substitute's for either team let me know.

I broke it down into

Black Cat vs Catwoman
Typoid Mary vs Batgirl
Elektra vs Lady Shiva

I thought they were evenly set up so.......go for it

Manowar
Catwoman beats Black Cat
Typhiod Mary beats Batgirl
and im pretty sure Lady Shiva beats Elektra

but thats just my opinion

Arachnoidfreak
Who gives two shits on who's gunna win, I just wanna be there when they duke it out drool

Paola
laughing

I'm a "Marvel girl" so.....
Black Cat beats Catwoman
Typhoid Mary beats Bat Girl
&
ELEKTRA would beat all of them yes

Alpha Centauri
Then Psylocke comes in and hands out generous whooping. Shows Elektra what ninja skills truly are. Starts stabbing people with Psi Daggers to the face. Then does that thing where she flies forward encased in a sorta giant Psi Dagger and takes out whoever is left...

...right Paola? You have my back on this right?

-AC

Joker1237
Whic Batgirl is it?? Barb or Cass Cain??

VENOMfan
wich was better?

IRTMU-Dragon
Im not even gonna get into this one.

Arachnoidfreak
Barbara isn't Batgirl anymore, she's Oracle, and the new Batgirl would kick Barbara's ass, even when she was in her prime.

punkyhermy
the gotham girls will kick ass!!

Joker1237
I agree Cain is a better fighter, So if Cain was in this chick fight, I have my money on Batgirl, No one beats Cain not evey Shiva, A person who Cain already beaten.

Batgirl will be able to beat the Black Cat easy

And dont know anything about Mary.

But on the ones I do know Batgirl wins.

VENOMfan
Darth Jello know's his Typoid Mary, I hope he show's up to say his peice

Elektra_lover
Elektra beats Bat girl. Black cat whoops catwomans a$$. Mary beats lady shiva. BC and elektra beat mary. Elektra wins all

Joker1237
Not sure if, I bet on Cain because she is better than Batman in a fight, besides, I dont see any one with out some super power that could beat Cain.

SpyCspider
Catwoman: more vicious I think and double-crossing. She probably takes out Black Cat after a long struggle. I think Felicia's more athletic however..she swings around buildings with Spidey....I don't think Selina does that on her own or with Bats as often..but rather climb and use her whip when necessary.

Shiva: Deadly if not the deadliest human assasin in DC. I think if that doesn't merit taking out Electra, I don't know what does. Sorry Electra.

Not going to comment bout Batgirl vs. Typhoid Mary...I know Cassandra can kick major ass (almost Shiva-level) but Typhoid Mary has the added telekinetic power thing going on. If she relies on that too much, perhaps Cassandra is the better overall martial artist.

IRTMU-Dragon
Batgirl would probably be defeated by elektra. And if im not mistaken didnt catwoman and blackkat fight before in a crossover... Blackkat won that I bealive.
So....

muffin man
tough call I'll buy ticket but I won't bet

DarkCrawler
Shiva

supremthor
shiva defeats all

Tron
Apparantly all but Batgirl.wink

The Flash
Batgirl will kick their asses.

DarkCrawler
Seriously, if they would fight again, Shiva would probably beat Batgirl. Then he would go after Elektra, because she is the deadliest opponent after Batgirl. Shiva has fought against superhuman opponents before, so Typhoid Mary shouldn't be that much of problem. Besides, I think that Typhoid isn't that good using her powers. Shiva has beaten Catwoman before, she did it with ease, and Black Cat is an joke compared to Shiva.

Lady Shiva wins.

spetznaz
Shiva and Batgirl would destroy everyone on that list (although Elektra would put on a brave showing).
Once everyone else is down, Shiva and Batgirl would finally lay to rest all questions as to who is better.
They would fight, and the winner would be ....
erm.....
let's say there is a good chance no one would be left alive in this matchup.
But the last two standing would definitely be Batgirl and Shiva. Everyone else is a none-starter!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.