Obi vs. GG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nic-Kan2344
Supershadow.com says that at sometime during the duel they will go hand to hand! But in the end Obi-Wan kills him with a blaster! SS said that the fight will be 3 to 5 min long! Thats gonna be awsome!

Darth_Duffy
i think im gonna be sick

barakuchi
GG ???

Dark_PadawanZ
GG = General Grievous.....

§pearhead
Excuse me while I laugh

laughing out loud

YOU BELIEVE THAT!?????

barakuchi
wel then =homo-wan-kenobi=and he wil i EP III

Nic-Kan2344
I beleave some stuff from SS.com. But I get most of my info from George Lucas. I'm friends with George. And the Obi vs GG fight he was talking about is almost real. I have seen a rough cut of Episode 3 already.

Darth_Duffy
"wel then =homo-wan-kenobi=and he wil i EP III" sad

this thread has gone horribly, horribly wrong

Darth_Duffy
"I'm friends with George"

The madness continues!

'yes i am a cinic'!

§pearhead
You expect us to believe that? What the f**k?

Dark_PadawanZ
I don't believe that.. laughing out loud

This is a new subscription-only article on Episode III from SW.com...
http://www.starwars.com/hyperspace/member/postnotes/news20040702.html

They are also doing some last minute work with the final render. Grievous will fight man-to-man with Obi-Wan in the film.

"As revealed this week in Rob Coleman's Hyperspace chat, the evil General Grievous has yet to make an appearance in a finished Episode III shot. That's not to say the computer-generated character isn't getting a workout. Already, animation of Grievous and Obi-Wan Kenobi engaged in a bare-knuckle brawl (if something with metallic fingers can be said to be bare-knuckled) is being developed and approved... "

Source: http://www.starwars.com/hyperspace/member/postnotes/news20040702.html

barakuchi
............................................................................................................................................................................. no

barakuchi
i mean obi-wan ya butmonkey

El Toro
thanx for the info Nic-Kan2344 *cough*"Super Shadow" *cough*. i will be eagerly awaiting ur next "recycled" news report. roll eyes (sarcastic)

oh and i was thinkin, since u've stated GG and OB1 are goin hand2hand, i think it will be cool if OB1 somehow manages to use the force and grants him super-human strength and rip GG limb by limb. (Supershadow: Tres cool. It will be fowarded immediately to Lucas. Although the shooting has finished and post production is well on the way, i will force Lucas to use this superb idea beacuse its what the fans want.)

Gorgoroth
That damn, gay ass Supershadow.....heheheh.....

Nic-Kan2344
lol guys I was just playing. I dont really know George. And that stupid SS guy.

darktim1
I heard another one where obi-wan stabes general grievious with his light saber and his guts and eyes fall out to the ground while obi-wan takes his shipto go find anakin for now may force be with you.

Darth_Nefarus
if Ob-Wan finishes off Grievous with a blaster it would be extremely lame. I want to see Obi-Wan fight all four sabres and kick his robot ass.
Of course, who am I to tell Lucas what to do

Darth Ravenous
Dont belive anything untill you see it

imagine there was no episode 3! its all just a lie

Kilst_Kasei
Actually, it is true from what I can gather. Just remember this, just because Supershadow says something, doesn't mean he thought of it.

He usually likes to steal something that someone else said and say that he found the stuff out himself or he just makes up BS. This news isn't BS he made up, but a rumor that other sites have reported.

§pearhead
I think the finishing off GG with a blaster part is bogus though erm

moonwalker741
supershadow, piece of crap website...dont beleive a word you read on that site...

Dark_PadawanZ
I agree... laughing

Jedi Priestess
good lord this thread has gone to the dogs.....

cornponious
A vain attempt to save face.

cornponious

Darth_Duffy
Tell me about it! i got called a 'Butmonkey' by somebody with enough intelligence to say this

Time to go away and re-evaluate my life i think

Lames.s.
And they did'nt even spell Buttmonkey right.

barakuchi
http://www.twinzoftorment.net/seen/imageland/random/starwars.jpg
war
http://www.free-market.net/images/features/spotlight/starwars-

Jedi Priestess
dude please stop

barakuchi
sure grany whistle

Sith Master X
I would agree.

SMX
cool

El Toro
man that fan made sh!t is soo 2002 roll eyes (sarcastic)

BOT - i was hoping for GG to get sliced limb from limb by OB1. i mean after his recent effort in EP2, he has put doubt in my mind if he has the ability to beat anakin. come on anakin put up a greater fight than his master.
i think this could be the way to show how skillful OB1 has become after EP2 if he finishes GG cleanly without having to resort to a blaster.

Darth_Nefarus
Exactly! If Obi-Wan uses a blaster, it really doesn't show off how amazing he is with a lightsabre, and last time I checked the "Mast of the lightsabre thread" Obi-Wan was still tops.
That and he was in the clone wars fighting for two years straight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.