Favorite Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Who are your favorite Sith Lords! or apprentices whatever type, mine are:
1 Darth Vader
2 Darth Revan
3 Darth Malak
4 Exar Kun
5 Darth Maul
6 Palpatine
7 Count Dooku or Darth Tyranus
8 Jerec
9 Desann
10 Quinlan Vos while on the dark side

yerssot
this is for the EU judging by the list of possibilities

barakuchi
desann is a frutemonkey

SnakeEyes
lol
sorry this is my first time posting a topic

SnakeEyes
anyway
pic
you
guys
!

SnakeEyes
it is not limited to my list tho

darktim1
mine are darth maul and darth vader they bring the most intensesity to the films and the story but one who was impressive was assaj ventress I had feeling she was going down when she hit anakin with the rock.

Darth_Nefarus
Darth Vader obviously!
Who kills more Jedi than any other sith in history?
I rest my case.

Darth Ravenous
im the best sith in history case closed lock this thread eek!

SnakeEyes
Anyone here like Darth Revan, he is awesome!

Jedi Priestess
Vader then Maul

El Toro
Count Dooku & Darth Vader. I've always thought count dooku would be a near representation of what Anakin wouldve been if he didnt get his a$$ burnt but still joined the darkside.

Jedi Priestess
Dooku was not a sith he was a fallen jedi I thought?

TheRealistKilla
maul and vader are the best.

dooku is one of the lost 20 jedi actually.

jedi who flee the jedi order and go on there own.

moonwalker741
Darth Evil Dude who likes to kill the good guys < hes the best sith

SnakeEyes
Technically Count Dooku is a Dark Jedi, but he is also Sith ie his other name Darth Tyranus.
Hmmmmmmm, never heard of Darth Evil Dude......

barakuchi
mine is that ventres asasyy chick from the clone wars cartoon,
women sith's rock

barakuchi
sifo-dias / lord tyranus / count dokuu ????>> same person right ??

peluffo
Sidious/palpatine.

He is the only one sith who achieves the Sith goal of control the galaxy.
And keep it for 20 years.

BTW, Vader can't be the best sith. He had left the dark side... how a weak dark lord can be the best sith???? He is a shame for the sith big grin

Jedi Priestess
BOP! peff........no bashing vader! LOL

Sith Master X
My favorite Sith has always been Vader, though I like Dooku as well, I'm sure I'll like Palpatine next, have to wait and see what he has for us in Episode 3.

SMX
cool

Skywalker1025
My Favorite Sith is...

Exar Kun, then .. smokin'

barakuchi
and dark helmet
http://www.szilagyi.us/images/start-page/dark-helmet.jpg

Gemini no Saga
My favorite Sith?

=> cool DARTH MAUL cool

barakuchi
darth maul blows smokin'

Jedi Priestess
does someone pay you to be such a pain in the thread? wink j/k

MF D00m
Vader, easily...

and Dooku was a Jedi who fell to the darkside and became a Sith (Darth Tyranus). So yes, Dooku became/is a Sith.

barakuchi
he dissing pepeole is mine jop lady
you just keaping sendin those trailers yo taz

barakuchi
asajj ventress
http://www.endorsystem.com/clonewars/clonewars3.jpg

Darth Jello
Assajj is just a disciple, not a full sith.

orbob
Oh but he does though............... wink stick out tongue

Corsie
Darth Vader is definitely my favorite sith.

TheRealistKilla
barak were did you get that pic?

it looks wicked as hell.

barakuchi
the =asajj ventress(google)
or the dark helmet (google)

seg7
Jerec (love the eyeglasses and the small tatoos) and darth maul!

Darth_Nefarus
honestly, how could it not be Darth Vader?
i don't give a shite about any of the characters in the EU, or any of the comics because none of them slaughtered as many jedi as Vader, none are as intimidating as Vader, and none of them were teh son of the force, like Vader.
Vader for prez!

barakuchi
nuaaaaa she's evil right that makes her okay
in my book evil face

jango fatt
Dooku.P.S Assaj,Skorr,Grievous and quinlan are no jedi.

FFM
Count Dooku is my fave. I his elegance and his charisma. Darth Maul was cool, but he was a thug-a straight brawler. Dooku is intelligent, powerful and quite skilled when it comes to swordsmanship.

Sith Master X
I agree, 100%!! thumb up

Jedi Priestess
oh ICK you guys.....Maul or Vader all the way.......

Sith Master X
They were both good too.

CConn882
I'd go with Maul. Vader rocks, but he fights like an old man. big grin

Sith Master X
Can't wait to see what Sidious has in Episode 3.

The Tater
Darth Vader will always be my favorite Sith (Although I do agree with CConn. Compared to the Sith lords' lightsaber fights in the PT, Vader fights like a grandpa).

Second favorite is Darth Maul, although his death was a letdown.

cavola
only know Vader, Palpy & Maul for their qualities........dont know the rest

Master Kadub
1. the most AWESOME SITH LORD OF THEM ALL;
*LORD VADER*

powerful, strong and will and did dominate the universe....
and it took his own blood to bring him down.....

2. Lord Sidious for his power of persuasion to bring down
the jedi order and the universe....

3. Lord Maul for his awesome new perspective of a true SITH LORD

4. Lord Tyrannus or the infamous Count Dooku....has the appearance
of a SITH LORD

cinna665
Vader is my absolute favourite.

Maul was cool too with his double-blade lightsaber.

darth_surgent
First of all, Vader was a traitor to our cause. He does not deserve to be called a Sith. Lord Tyranus was skilled in the ways of the dark side, but he was not a true believer, instead, he was merely trying to change the republic to fit his own politics. All of the EU Sith are poorly designed, shallow works of hacks and people who only want to please the simplest of fans. Darth Sidious should be given credit for doing what no other Sith had done in thousands of years, but, in the end, he was far too decadent and arrogant. Darth Maul is the first true Sith to emerge for centuries. He was a pure instrument of the dark side; his only goal, Revenge. Now, myself and my apprentice are all that remain of the Sith. But do not think you can rest for long. We shall rise again

darth_surgent
I will restore the Sith to greatness in this wretched galaxy...

darktim1
oh please just cause he threw emperior over and killed him does'nt men he is a traitor it means he is a hero because that epmperior needed to get his but kick for awhile there.for now I am the master and you the leaner.

darth_surgent
He is not a traitor, as far as the good guys are concerned. I am saying that he is a traitor to the Sith Order, of which I am a member. He does not deserve to be called a Sith any longer, therefore he cannot be "my favorite Sith," as this thread discusses.

Red Superfly
Vader would whup you for saying that.

Nobody has the presence of Lord Vader.

Maul is just a thug.

Tyrannus looks like he'd fall and break his hip.

Vader looks like he'd rip you APART!

Sith Master X
Ok so to clear it up, Vader is not a traitor, just shouldn't be categorized as a Sith? Dunno, he did join the dark side, and I'm sure Palpy did a little training with him, some that we may not have seen. I doubt Vader would just turn into Vader without some lessons or advice at all, but unfortunately, that's something we won't get to see. sad

Master Kadub
Darth Surgent is looking for a whoopin'.....JEDI STYLE!

-LORD VADER- will always be the greatest, hence CHOOSEN ONE!-

darth_surgent
Vader returned to the light side. He disgraced the Sith. But don't worry, we do not need him. You filthy Jedi can have him for all I care.

corn.

Darth_Revan00
Darth Revan Because he beat the mandalorians by himself and almost took over the republic

Mortanius
Darth Vader dude!

Morgoths_Wrath
It's gotta be Sidious...dont get me wrong Vader is bad a$$, but man. What other Sith was able to completely corrupt the entire galactic republic and create and empire through careful planning, a brilliant scheme. He was def. the smartest of all the sith, and my fav.

Morgoths_Wrath
btw i'm not fimiliar with the EU so i dont know of any other sith ever took over the republic.

Sidious still rules

Darth Cain
Darth Vader all the way.......

Till he fell from grace, that is.

evil face

smoker4
Maul cause he's the coolest looking one and his fighting and saber were excellent smokin'

Jedi Priestess
As much as I love Maul, for me its always been about the man in black with the helmet......VADER! dum dum dum dum de dum dum de dum

guiro72
palpatine....

all this eu stuff makes me sick....(my favourite's darth xzxdkskzxzxz....yeah, he rules).....

Jedi Priestess
LMAO!!!! I agree Canon anyday! eek!

smoker4
GOD i hate EU smokin'

darth_surgent
The EU has turned the Star Wars Universe into nothing but a place where lightsabers and force lightning are used by everyone.

"Look out! It's an Imperial Omega Dark Trooper, fully equipped with two dual-bladed lightsabers. Look out! He's using force lightning and force tornado on Plo Koon. Kit Fisto, watch out for the Neo Dark Side Super Sith forces of Palpatine's 2999th clone."

I don't like the EU.

smoker4
laughing You forgot to mention holocrons, yavin 4 and yet another imperial officer thats been in the forbidden zone or something laughing out loud smokin'

Darth_Nefarus
Darth Vader is the son of the force, and hands down the most bad ass Sith Warrior the galazy has ever known.
Vader is everyone's fahter.

guiro72
quote:
"Vader is everyone's father."
nefarus

doesn't bode too well for the world really does it?....

smoker4
Big poppa!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.