FarCry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Anyone here play this game. I think that it is amazing, yet ultra hard.
What do u guys think?

BackFire
It's an outstanding game, what else can I say. Great in every way.

SnakeEyes
I agree totally, but have you beaten it?

BackFire
Nope.

MasterWizard
I beat it on normal. There were a few hard parts, but once you got past them it was quite fun. CryVision is awesome!

Linkalicious
i beat it on normal and got a couple of levels into it on hard...now when i load the game everything is super duper laggy. I can't figure out what's wrong...my disc isn't scratched, my comp is super fast, and so is my cd drive.

oh well, it's just like counter-strike...

A phenominal game, and definitly worth the buy if you're thinking of getting it.

BackFire
That's strange Link, you may want to download the new patch for the game.

Also, not being able to play CS isn't a big loss, that game is beyond sloppy now.

Linkalicious
if i start a new game on FarCry then everything's fine. I just have the lag like 6 levels in at this one save point.

I'm pretty sure i'm fully up to date too. Oh well, i still had a great time with it, and online play is good when you can find a server.

BackFire
I haven't tried it online yet, I heard it was lousy.

Linkalicious
well there are like 4 servers and they're either "Low Ping Only" or "No Newbs" type of servers.

I've played 3 on 3 with my friends and it was great. Any new 1st person games out right now?

Has anyone tried Red Dead Revolver?

BackFire
Doom 3 comes out in a month....other then that there's nothing new.

SnakeEyes
In FarCry i am on the chapter right after Rebellion. Where there are cloaked Trigen, thank god for cryvision!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.