Star Wars Celebration II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
Who's going to attend Star Wars Celebration II on May 3-5, in Indianapolis, Indiana?

I can't go because I don't have enough money, and I have to go to school sad

I'm curious to see how many of you are able to attend it.....
Celebration II sounds like it's going to be lots of fun for anyone who makes it there, whether they're a diehard fan or just casually interested in Star Wars (not that any of us here are "Casually" interested in Star Wars)

LanceWindu
Oh man I wish I could go. The group I just joined is going, but since I don't have any money i'm not able to go.

Ushgarak
More a question for Americans, I guess.

I seem to remember RC's site saying that this is partly instead of the normal Star Wars weekends thingy at Disney. Which I very much doubt he is very happy about.

Julie
Yeah I guess.....though I think there are rich people, all over the place who are going to make the trip anyway.

Like I said....Unfortunately I can't go sad sad sad

Lance, what group did you just join?????

LanceWindu
Fan Force's Nashville Chapter. There are chapters all around the world.

Julie
Oh. What do you do??????

LanceWindu
We have meetings about Star Wars. Get into the line for AOTC early before everyone else, chat just like we all do here, make costumes for the AOTC movie premiere. Stuff like that.

Julie
Cool.....sounds like lots of fun. cool I was never really into the whole make a costume thing b/c I don't sew much.......I might some day though wink

LanceWindu
I need an update on who's going to Celebration 2.

I might be able to go at last. For three day tickets it only costs $75.00 not bad at all in my mind. If I do go I want to know who else from KMC is going so we could meet up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.