people ARE getting stupider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Waggy the Dog
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/editorial/reviews/reviews.asp?pf_id=243597

read the post about the upcoming game, Halo 2. Some people think it will be genius, and some people don't. Read the post under the title of "Crappy Game".

Unless he is being ironic or sarcastic {which even in that case wouldn't be funny}, he is an idiot to the power of a trillion.

"Any true American"?

...As it stands, Christopher Kopp is an ass-penis. I don't care if you know him, are him or are related to him. I'm sure deep down, you know this too.

BackFire
laughing out loud What a dumbass.

Primitive Screwhead #1
I second dumbass. Anyone idiotic enough to attach their e-mail address to the preview is asking for pain.

shellie
i agree .

Jedi Shmedi
Ironic! I read that same thing when I visited EB's sight earlier today! Weird. Anyway, the dude's an ass-whipe. Sarcastic or not, an ass-whipe all the way.

vvvrulz
laughing

A fool indeed. yes

ragesRemorse
i dont think it will the worst game ever,but it will deffaintly be overated like the first

Linkalicious
how was halo overrated?

All the hype it got came after it was released and played by gamers. Maybe you don't like FPS or something, but it's about the best FPS on a console to date.

vvvrulz
I wasn't too impressed by Halo, ive seen better.

Lord_Andres
you took the words out of my mouth vvvrulz

Linkalicious
well other than on PC....What have you seen that's better?

WindDancer
I just can't take my eyes of that special edition Halo 2. Is simpy beautiful. I WANT IT NOW! stick out tongue

Oh yeah, the guy that said "Any true American" is being silly with that comment.

Linkalicious
yah, obviously the guy is European....roll eyes (sarcastic)

SaTsuJiN
I believe any 'reader review' site has its fair share of idiocy... for example.. there are dragon ball game fans (im talking budoukai here.. VOMIT!).. and they sit there and talk about how neat the fighting system is and ramble on how original it is... then those same people are the ones who take a nice liquidy burning dump on the games that actually get a million copies sold... sad really.. but its the way of things, what can ya do :/

FlappingMangera
LOL, who attaches an email to their post?

[email protected]

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud that guy is just waiting for an email inbox full of flames...

Agent Elrond
Everyone spam him, lol.

RaventheOnly
Maybe he thought he was somewhere else... or playing a prank laughing out loud

IBTonks
i have to third the dumbass thing, i mean what the hell has he been taking?!?!!! hehe, sooo tempted to e-mail him.....*evil laugh*....ooooh maybe we should all right an e-mail to him, we can send him one on behalf of all the members of this forum!! big grin

Waggy the Dog
Christopher Kopp ([email protected]) on 7/6/2004

it got somewhat annoying to go through the pages of "reader reviews" on the EB web page.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.