Dragonball Z movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

goku13
I heard some rumers that possibly Fox or other movie making companies might make a Dragonball Z monie if Fox chooses to do it Lucasefilm will do the special effects and Jakie Chan might star as Vegeta. If you now anything please let me know

Vengeance
we already have a dragonball z movie thread.

kuzman
it says its commin out in 2005 is that true?

angiel
the official DBZ site said it's not gonna be made... and use the search engine... it werks wonders...

Supermatt7
i dont think smokin'

Vengeance
well KM site says 2005 and that they just got some derector to do it. the info was released some time in june 15.

kuzman
Well the site now says BEn Ramsey adapted to it he is the screen writer what director? what about june 15 the only news here is from june 25 help me out

kookla
ben ramsey sounds good. I want all the dragonballs tobe in the movie
black star
Namekian
Eartu dragonball

i think all the sayajins and majins shoult be include

vvvrulz
I reckon this idea would blow. I dont see a live action movie working at all, unless they try to integrate dbz into a real life situation.

kuzman
it could work......

Vengeance
oh well i guess i got it messed up then. all i no is there was somthing about a director taking it over and it came out late june.

kuzman
PLZ... i need to kno who are you sure it was a director????? who was it? just search cuz the only news on thid board when you type Dragonball one article pops up wit nothin about a director sooo help?

kookla
me too! i want to know who the director is goin to be. i also wantto know who is going to be piccolo and goku.

kuzman
um Tom welling from cheaper by the dosen and smallville that super man show thing want to get the role of goku he actually might!

Shadow_King
i think this is a bad idea for a movie. they might just do it in animation.

kookla
no if they get all the good characters is good.
i want to see kid buu.

Shadow_King
i think they would do a dragonball movie but it might not be like the cartoon show.

Shadow_King
like they put in all the attack moves i think

Shadow_King
they wont do that

kookla
yes they will. i think freeza and piccolo must be in it.

Shadow_King
they are gonna do it in animation.

kookla
i dont think so. Jet lie will be vegeta. and maybe the dragon will be cgi

Shadow_King
i dont see dragonball as been done with real actors and actress. the only japense anime that i could see being done like that would be gundam. but they would have to do a lot of special effects for dbz.

kookla
YES IT CAN BE DONE!

Shadow_King
no it cant.

kookla
shut up

Shadow_King
half a million dollars just to make the movie that isnt a lot of money and they are gonna have a lot of special effects

Shadow_King
read it wrong sorry.

Aku
Even if they did make one it would be really crap. Firstly, the comic is classic secondly the tv show is classic (even if they did shove loads of uneccassary stuff in each episode) and besides which part are they gonna do?

-Raditz Saga?
-Frieza Saga?
-Cell And Androids Saga?
-Majin Buu Saga?

Ive been a Dragonball fan for years, read all the comics, seen all of the series (including - Dragonball, Z, GT) and thought the idea was wicked.

Then MATRIX REVOLUTIONS had to STEAL the fight scenes from one the Dragonball series, for the end battle between Neo and Agent Smith. Thats Bullcrap.

Shadow_King
they are gonna do none of that stuff. they are gonna make their own storyline.

Vengeance
i wouldn't say that they stole it becuase if it was anything like DB they would have stayed in the air for a whole other movie and just talked like they always do in the DB series(f'ing gay)

kookla
is better if they use GT first and then dbz. is good as an introduction.

kuzman
OMG!!!! listen it was in talks of a LIVE DBZ MOvie !!! they aren't using half million dollars to MAKE IT Ben Ramsey is gettin paid half million dollars for the gig it wont be crap ok when Spider man was thoght of being made i know you probably thought it'd be crap think about it so with X men, OMG! the costumes they wear in the comic and TV show ya thought HOLY SHIT THIS Would be crap right I KNOW YOU THOUGHT THAT, so DBZ...... it will be crap...right..AND IT WILL BE GREAT LIKE X men and Spidey nuff said dont worry about any thing as all you said Dbz is gay uhhh duh.......... only smart people watch DBZ and i do

goku13
Goku I believe on a poll from DBZ offical website two years ago tom crusie was winning for the role.

BloomBabyGirl
i hope they wont ruin awesome animes like DBZ by making it americanized. thats what happens when u try to put americans where they truly shouldnt be. take tom cruise in the last samuri

nail_bunny
I think a DBZ movie would be awesome....I just dont know how I would feel about making it live action though......that might be a little weird.

Vengeance
well if u were reffering to me, then my statement back would be i actually always was looking forward to the spider-man and x-men movies and i was very happy the way they were done even htough they went diif from the comics in some places i dont care. and any way i found it funny how you said "only smart people watch DBZ and i do" lol only kids watch that show. when you finally hit that special time in your life were u start to notice girls you will understand untill then continue in making pankic attacks at the shopping mall when you momy doesn't buy u that ceriel with the prize u want inside.

vvvrulz
I don't like the idea at all, and i agree with whoever said back there that Matrix Revolutions took the fight straight out of the DBZ pages. It's no secret that a number of Matrix fight sequences were spun off from Chinatown and Jap anime. But thats beside the point. Those mid-air fights looked dumb, and it would be even dumber with guys in saffron outfits with bleached hair-do's blasting energy waves at each other. Surely you can see how pathetic this would look on screen !!

Red Superfly
-----------"Dragonball Z: The Movie" script-----------------

- Bad guy comes. Wants to destroy the world/all of existence.
- Heroes train.
- Everybody except Goku fights bad guy. With lots of screaming.
- Everybody loses, except Goku some die.
- Goku fights bad guy. With lots of screaming. Goku uses his new Power-up.
- Goku wins.
- Everyone who died gets wished back with dragonballs.

-----------"Dragonball Z 2: The search for more balls" script-------------

- Heroes train.
- Goku wins.

-----------"Dragonball Z 3: Just a load of balls" script-----------------

- Heroes train.
- Goku wins.

burly brawler
:laughs: so true!!!

does anyone have a link to this info?

kakarrot
what up! yes there is a new movie "dragonball z" itll be called... i know they have already casted stone cold as nappa and are still having trouble with the rest... it will take place as when the sajians arrive on earth and will be an american made film so no subtitles contact me for more info at [email protected] i do have some sites you can visit if interested peace out.

kuzman
it would

kuzman
ohhhhh ya mean be a loser.....no thanks

Vengeance
your sentence is very faulty, "ya mean be a loser" like i no i spell bad but i dont make stupid sentences. well w/e shows your as smart as u say u are.

keng master
left to me it will be a good idea to mave a movie of dbz they just have to change the story line and the turn is done looking at a film as matrix revolution the film of dbz is possible

botankus
Once again I believe Aku is dead from alcohol poisoning, face down on his keyboard and no one's bothered to check on him for a month since he hasn't posted since 7/11/04. This was his last post.

R.I.P., Drunky!

AdventChild
i don't think a DBZ movie would make it to the big screen.... maybe on DVD tho..

Zerosparx
LOL. I think they should stop thinking about making a DBZ movie, it would only get put down by all the rational movie critics in the world and be praised by the DBZ fans, just as the series is now. If you want to put an anime on the big screen use a respectalbe anime like Cowboy Bebop, Hellsing, Evangelion, or Outlaw Star.

Shadow_King
i knew dbz movie is a bad idea.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.