Driver Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vengeance
Do you guys think this is a good idea or what? i think this one is stupid, people seem to be going crazy for vidoe games movie's down in hollywood.

greyboy
i dunno about that....i think its a cool idea. ridley scott did that movie short for driv3r...so i figure, why not...the groundwork has been laid.

Vengeance
well, i gues your right. but i dont no how its gonna be any diff form all the other car movies. but still if they do it they better do it good.

greyboy
I think they will. The plot from the game itself could be a great movie...even if they included the missions...plus with ving rhames and madsen in it, it IS practically a movie.

hmm...

*takes bite of celery*

Aku
Nah its classic comic books which is down in hollywood, check.

Spiderman
Spiderman 2
X-men
X-men 2
X-men 3
Hulk
Blade
The Crow
Batman

And now Dragonball Z?

mardook
Yeah but crappy movies tend to come in threes... Alien 3, Scarey Movie 3, Scream 3, Poltergeist 3, Robocop 3, What else have you?

greyboy
hey now....dont go knockin dbz....dbz is awesome. i got into the show when i was in college and, while difficult at first, learned to love it....thats why i actually went out and bought the new dbz game. call me a nerd or what u will...but i dig.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.