Cable vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
i know, i know. another batman vs. thread. but i was just wondering how batman would fare against someone like cable. batman fans are always creating ways to defend batman against heroes like spidey, wolvi, cap a, and others.... so i tried to look for someone who is a better tactician than most of these guys. cable has been to the future and back and has great military tactical skills. so can anyone make a valid argument on batman's behalf?

moshtitan
no. and if they can, its stupid

SnakeEyes
Cable wins this one baby!

norrin radd
well cable is a telepath, what can batman do against a telepath

punkyhermy
i don't even know this guy

SnakeEyes
well got to www.marveldirectory.com and read up on him, beacuase he could whoop Batman!

Arachnoidfreak
Batman is all she knows...hahaha. Pick up some Marvel books once in a while. Cable just has to think and Batman stops breathing.

Height: 6 ft. 8 in.
Weight: 350 lbs.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: White, originally brown
Other distinguishing features: Cable has a techno-organic right eye, left arm, and shoulder due to infection as an infant with a techno-organic virus

Strength level: Superhuman Class 10

Known superhuman powers: Cable is a mutant whose physical attributes have been enhanced to superhuman levels. His principal mutant powers are his vast telepathic and telekinetic abilities. He can employ the latter to levitate objects and to create protective force shields. He must continually employ his telekinetic powers to prevent the techno-organic virus from affecting the rest of his body. His techno-organic left arm and shoulder possess even greater strength than his entirely organic ones. Cable's techno-organic right eye can see into the infrared portion of the spectrum.

Other abilities: Cable is a highly accomplished warrior and battle strategist, highly adept in multiple forms of hand-to-hand combat and in the uses of many kinds of weaponry, both of the 20th and 40th Centuries.

Joker1237
Batman seems to be out gun here, But Dont count Batman out yet well maybe, All I know of Cable is he seems to know his guns

Arachnoidfreak
Let's put it this way, Cable is basically Batman with superpowers, minus the detective skill. A Batman with superpowers vs a normal Batman, who's gunna win? the superpowered guy, duh.

SnakeEyes
i agree, Batman may have an extremely high coolness level, but that doesn't really help him so............ yeah Cable wins

punkyhermy
listen up buddy! i am no comicbook freak nor do i pretend to be. i am a batman freak!!and that i'll stay and i have no intention of educating myself of every god damned freak superhero there is!ESPECIALLY marvel ones.

SnakeEyes
what do u have against Marvel?

Arachnoidfreak
Probably the same thing she has against every other comic company, that doesn't have a DC logo on it. I remember the thread "we need more reputable femal superheros!" and she was the same way. today's kids are so close-minded.

Joker1237
Marvel came out with Spider-Man and X Men, That the 2 biggest heros they have

DC Superman, Batman and Wonderwoman, so these are the facese of the 2

punkyhermy
and what would that be?

SnakeEyes
are u gonna answer my question?

punkyhermy
oh
well it's more got to do with personal taste than the fact that they are there you know what i mean? I don't like marvel comics in general becuase they don't have that classy,noir feel to it.Not that i have read many...

punkyhermy
and they are responsible for superheroes like hulk and x-men which don't really appeal to me...

SnakeEyes
ok well back to the topic: I think Cable has this one for sure. The only thing Batman does better is detective work...

moshtitan
this isnt even fair. cable could take superman, and when you pit cable against any human, expect the human to lose cuz cable owns.

ScarletSpider
Yeah, Cable wins. Hopefully he'd use his powers to blow a hole out the back of Bats' head like he keeps doing to Deadpool.

bardock
cable will win this hands down.

papablkbear
Even if batman had the help of Bane they wouldn't stand a chance against cable

Arachnoidfreak
laughing i love that.

IRTMU-Dragon
Cable wins this.
Hey, Punkeyhermy, this thread is all about marvel, really. Go to the batman thread, you cant argue if you know nothing about what your argueing!!!

moshtitan
she gets allota shit.....must suck

VENOMfan
Yeah let's drop the bashing. it dosent get anybody anywhare when the fight's arent fair

moshtitan
exactly. MR. MODERATOR TO THE RESCUE!!!

VENOMfan
zorro for justice!

punkyhermy
Is it just me or yu really are aching to start a fight? I was NOT arguing about nothing! geez...

FrothByte
ei guys, lighten up on punkyhermy. there's no need for the bashing.

vu_Quang
I think if Batman were alloted regrouping time he'd figure something out. He could possibly figure out how to advance the stages of Cable's virus. Batman is a master at mental Judo; can turn a weakness or a strength to his advantage.

Although Cable is as tough assed as they come i wanted to mix up the general consensus on the argument.

never count the bat out

Arachnoidfreak
I think it's safe to 'count the bat out' when Cable can blow the brains out of the back of his skull with just a thought. See the Cable/Deadpool series, he does it at least 3 times to Deadpool.

punkyhermy
Batman is VERY strong mentally.He was the only one who could defeat this 'Dr. Destiny' from JL when the entire League couldnot. The villan trapped each of them in there own mind with their worst fear.Batman resisted and beat him!

Arachnoidfreak
Yea, I remember that episode, It has nothing to do with Cable though. Cable doesn't need to deal with Batman's mind, he can telekinteically rip his brain from his skull.

punkyhermy
oh...he is dangerous...the picture in my head is currently...disgusting!

Arachnoidfreak
Well, I was searching for a picture for you but I couldn't find it. It was Cable just looking at Deadpool, and then you see peices of skull and brains come flying out of the back of Deadpool's head, and Cable hasn't moved an inch.

doctorstrongbad
Yeah cable would win this fight w/o breaking a sweat.

manjaro
when bats went up aginst the white martians he had a telepathic inhinbior device, so he would be immune to cable's mind f ucking but he would be defensles aginst his telekineses. so cable has this

paeng
Cable will just freeze Batman's brain and tie him up and slowly Cut his Head Off with the use of a kitchen knife.
In terms of strength= Cable wins this again
Fighting Ability= Cable wins this again because he's been fighting since he was a child.
Gadgets= Cable wins this again because he has a time machine.

jplatinum
Regular cable has above normal strength,speed, reflexes, agility,and durability. He has decades of combat experience and would give batman a good fight with his mutant powers.

Godlike Cable is a near god and batman had better just do what most would do, Run.

MERCILOUS
What's cable's strength rating?

I'll give you draw on fighting abilty but no way is it superior.

It is pretty hard to argue against a time machine though.

eleveninches
Batman could invent an 'anti-cable' device, or a 'cable-nullifier' if he had enough prep time

MERCILOUS
Yeah, I hate to go with this cheese but he could pull it off with prep. A lightning fast precision ambush with tons of cool gadgets and it'd be over for Cable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.