Sonic CD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
ok, is there anyone else who thinks that htis was the greatest sonic game ever created?

vvvrulz
What the hell. This game is an insult to the sonic series, i nearly gagged when i gave this a go. Its lifeless, pointless and not nearly as addictive as its predecessors. After sonic and knuckles, the franchise was completely destroyed.

I'll admit that this game wasn't as pathetic as 'Sonic 3D Blast' though.

Arachnoidfreak
oh MAN, Sonic 3D Blast was soooo shitty. I can't describe how bad that game was.

Linkalicious
dude...it's a little blue hedgehog. All the Sonic games sucked.

Arachnoidfreak
Hello no, Sonic was the best, he just had a couple crap games, i.e. Sonic CD and Sonic 3D Blast, but Sonic 1, 2, 3, Sonic and Tails, Sonic and Knuckles, Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 all rocked.

Darth Jello
are you shitting me? this was classic, presonic 3!!!! the soundtrack was cool, the secrets were awesome (more awesome than other games). and the sonic one graphics, not to mention the introduction of the break dash, the spin dash, and metal sonic (the real one, not all the imitators). what other sonic game had a ring throwing statue, or a secret where you could break through a wall leaving a sonic silloutte. what other game had such an awesome special stage? this was back in the classic age of the awesome original sonic sprite. just because you have time travel and no supersonic, doesn't mean it's a bad game. this is the game that sonic 2 should have been!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.