Too big for a sig, I really put some effort into this!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
I mixed up the attachment/sig sizes, and made this under 250k... but I couldn't use it! crySo I'll post here smile

Click on it; it's animated. Comments, please?

Gorgoroth
Great job!
*mutters* convert to Melkorism!*mutters*

Dexx
smile..it's not bad..only that....it's tiresome to look at such a shortly repeating sequence, especially for a sig. either the movement is slower, and the repeating cycle bigger, or it won't look that good.

JKozzy
Heh, I hear ya Dexx; it's all I could fit into 250k without it looking really crappy. I figure I can do better, it was my first attempt at an actual animation stick out tongue

Dexx
happy....good job, then

Ellen
good job smile

ArrghPirateGirl
Howe do u make them animated???blink

Dexx
special softwares

golden moon
well it's great!
and I agree with dexx about the shortly repeating sequence...
and I love ff!

ragesRemorse
Great job, that defaintly kicks ass

Snipes
i used image ready to make this animated sig

vvvvvvvv

Syren
Well, it's not one of the best I've seen because mine is diva

It's not just good, and it's special as it's yours, so I couldn't choose that one........

I don't generally look at the things leaving my posterior, although I'm pretty sure I've never shat a sig, so I chose excellent happy

Keep up the good work babes, I think you rock raver

el_barto
thumbup

ArrghPirateGirl
big grin

DirtyBlondPrepa
Dats pretty good! I also like your avatar its funny!

Goa
Convert video to GIF animation by VidGIF (by geovid) for making avatar or logo for ur website.

ThePittman
Not to bad for a first try, the transitions are pretty smooth and overall pretty clean.

BakaXero
READ THE DATE!!!

ThePittman
Dam didn't even see that.doh

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Goa
Convert video to GIF animation by VidGIF (by geovid) for making avatar or logo for ur website.

is this spam? confused

why bump this thread?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

DigiMark007
Blah, this should probably be closed, and I'd alert the globals like I have with the others...but I have a policy of not closing anything that's been on KMC longer than I have. I'll let Lana deal with it when she gets back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.