Hulk vs.Kingpin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
If the Kingpin's men kidnapped General Ross and daughter Betty.Bruce Banner make angry and become green goliath as the Hulk.Kingpin tried to kill General Ross and Betty if the Hulk cannot changing into Bruce Banner.then the Hulk smashed the Kingpin's men. and the Hulk saved General Ross and Betty's life from the hands of the evil Kingpin.

FrothByte
LOLOLOL! i love it when asian hulk makes these match ups. er, the hulk would decimate kingpin.

Linkalicious
Absolutely THE best. Hulk stomps Kingpin and his Goons. But Betty dies before Hulk can save her...

vu_Quang
The hulk would finger-flick the kingpin like a booger (albeit a very large one).

Alpha Centauri
Haha. I remember when Hulk fought Doc Ock. Haha.

Anyway, Hulk wins this by a large margin.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Pointless one.

papablkbear
This thread is pointless. The hulk vs Kingpin What the f**k?

SnakeEyes
POINTLESS, but AsianHulk u crack me up u r so dense!

Jargon343
I think Kingpin would win.

SUPERMANDAMAN
o yea hulk has lifted 150000000 tons and kingpen can like 650 pounds. laughing

FeceMan
OBVIOUSLY the Kingpin would be triumphant because I'm wondering whether or not Asian Hulk is really that stupid or just trying to be humorous. If you seriously don't know the answer to that question, you really need to...umm....not visit these boards anymore?

Besides, we're talking about the Hulk, NOT Bruce Banner.

EDIT: By the way, Asian Hulk, the stupidity of the situation you created--which would not happen, hence "the stupidity of the situation..."--is only outdone by your poor grammar.

Asian Hulk
Hey FeceMan!!!!stop the ****in insulting me like that!!!!this is an insulting comment!!!!!You understand?now shut your ****ing mouth up!!!!

FeceMan
Yes, it was insulting. Very much so. You know, not using spaces combined with random swears and too many exclamation points really makes your point very well.

moshtitan
LMAO!! its so mean its funny.

muffin man
HULK

demigawd
I think this outdoes the earlier Nightcrawler vs. Thor, Iron Man and Carnage thread. It may even beat the Zangief vs. Juggernaut thread on another board. Too close to call!

K3VIL
Asian Hulk and muffin man are crap topic machines, they pull out no sense challenges between characters totally different in terms of power and still thinks someone can take seriously what they wrote.
What takes you two to understand you act like a drunken dog?
It's so difficult to pull on the brain and use it in the right way?
You don't pull out sarcastic or funny threads, but STUPID threads.

Swanky-Tuna
Muffin Man, why do you keep ressurecting these kinds of threads?

And also Hulk can beat up on Kingpin.

lightaxe
Muffin stop rezzing these, they are dead for a reason, hulk would rip kingpin in half literally.

Lord-of-Dreams
You rule!!!! (sorry, but I thought it was funny big grin) You and I don't know one another, but I must say that you are cool. You remind me of me in three years...
But givin the nature of this scenario... and a contradicting nature... I say kingpin. But unlike all the others like me, I'll give a reason. Hulk arrives all huphed and puffed...and kingy returns the girl and as a rusult, green turns back to white. Kingy pulls a gun out of nowhere and makes banner into a human pencil. If he survives... he returns hostage number two..and repeats. If that doesn't work... O crap!

baddspellahl4
asianhulk, you should win a medal for making the dumbest threads I have evere seen in your life. i envy your ignorance sooo much. I salute thee."HULK SMASH FAT WHITE MAN"

muffin man
K3vil I'm crap huh?
because I make funny ones is it.
lifes one big joke to me.

Napalm
Hulk would beat kingpin like a four year old a k-mart

SpunkySmurph
Good Fight...

FearOfBlood
horrible mismatch but i wish i could see it

Maestro
Classic thread, Asian Hulk the first comic forum troll, and the funniest.

Dinalfos
Lol, why the hell was this thread even made laughing

Symmetric Chaos
KingPin . . .

playa1258
Hulk stomps Kingpin's parade float ass.

spidey-dude
this a joke ? wtf is kingpin gonna do to hulk ?

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by spidey-dude
this a joke ? wtf is kingpin gonna do to hulk ?

Beat him. 313

jasonk3
Kingpin

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by jasonk3
Kingpin Agree.

sirzang
is this a DAMN JOKE??????

I dont even know why I'm here, this is SO OBVIOUS.

Kingpin will be reduced to a piece of blubber. Kingpin is one of my favorites but, this is not even debatable.

Omega Vision
Horrible but seemingly unintentional spite?

The Nuul
KP wins in spite.

Kris Blaze
Spidey broke his hands on Kingpin, but not on Hulk.

SamZED
Kingpin from 90's show >>>>> Hulk.

roughrider
Originally posted by sirzang
is this a DAMN JOKE??????

I dont even know why I'm here, this is SO OBVIOUS.

Kingpin will be reduced to a piece of blubber. Kingpin is one of my favorites but, this is not even debatable.

You resurrected a years-old thread to say that? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Better to have left this dead.

geshien
I've heard of this Asian Hulk.

Reading this, I wish I was around when he was.

Darth Jello
Wilson Fisk is a normal, baseline human and has had the crap beaten out of him by Spider-Man, Lady Bullseye, and Daredevil recently. He's a tough man, he's survived injuries that would typically kill such as a bullet to the forehead, being impaled, multiple stab wounds but much of that is just owed his training and his physical constitution. He's just a normal man and would be killed almost instantly by the Hulk since he's not as agile as a Daredevil or a Spider-Man and thus able to hold off the Hulk for longer. Plus he's smart enough where he would never attempt something as stupid as getting on the Hulk's bad side in the first place unless he had some kind of high level super-powered operative on his side and he was hiding behind the scenes. Fisk doesn't usually **** with people higher than street level.

Eternal Idol
laughing out loud

This thread is priceless and worthless at the same time.

Huc wins.

Darth Jello
I would want to read this just to see what Hulk would call the Kinpin- Fat Man? Round Man? Big ****?

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Spidey broke his hands on Kingpin, but not on Hulk.

Whaaatttt???? when did Spiderman break his hand on Kingpin??

Darth Jello
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Whaaatttt???? when did Spiderman break his hand on Kingpin??

I can kind of see that happening, but not to anyone who isn't a street leveler. Fisk is a tough son of a *****. But not compared to most costumes. He is capable of breaking the bones of those punching him and is powerful enough to rip off someone's arm by himself.

Badabing
facepalm

durhulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.