Shang-Chi vs. Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Two of the greatest Marvel martial artists!
who would win?

papablkbear
that would be a good fight i hold my choice i need to do some research and then i'll decide smokin'

Alpha Centauri
Iron-Fist gets this one.

-AC

SnakeEyes
please do not forget to vote on the poll!

ScarletSpider
Even Danny Rand has said Shang-Chi is the best. Iron Fist has an edge with the whole fist hard as iron thing, but I think Shang-Chi's the better fighter, and can also meditate and channel his chi to strenghten himself.

manjaro
i dont remember where but i toatlly read on one of those directories that Shang was the Martial Arts Supreme of Marvel(dont quote me or anything). However, good writing could show Iron Fist being a viable matchup, but they are both good guys any way so they probably wouldnt go at it long enough for a decisive finish

Fearnix
i think Iron Fist would win but thats my view but i love them both

bardock
iron fist is better in my book

Asian Hulk
You stop again and I'm not kidding.if you want to insulting me or even people!!!!don't blame me!!!!

Scoobless
um........................ what????

lol

i think iron fist would take this........ not because of the power he has but they way he's taken on some enemies before...... like when he smacked the scorpion in the spider-man unlimited story. shang chi however got taken down with no effort whatsoever by wolverine in one of those hellfire club stories (which also featured the kingpin)

i see these examples as relevant because scorpion is faster than wolverine and iron fist blocked his tail with ease

long pig
what do you mean "what???"? he clearly said...you stop again, and he isnt kidding. if you want to insult him, or EVEN people! dont blame him!
burrrrrn!

Scoobless
lol.............. ah............... it all becomes clear to me now.............. like a fog rising to reveal a mist

goku-vs-superma
if iron fist does his unstoppable technique thingy than shang eats dirt

goku-vs-superma
and thoroughly enjoys it shifty

Tron
Asian Hulk, what the hell?

No one was insulting you in here. Tell me you didn't go out of your way to revive a 7 month old thread just to tell someone to stop doing something they did in totally different thread.

Asian Hulk
You tell Snake Eyes!!!!now he insulting my topics!!!!

Scoobless
What the f**k? blink huh messed no expression no thumb down wacko wacko wacko

Tron
Asian Hulk, if there's someone bashing you, then hit the report button in their post for it, don't come through other threads ranting and raving, especially at a post in a totally different thread that's 7 months old, cause I won't take it seriously.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.