When it's over...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
What will we do?Will we go back to our meaningless lives?I mean after Episode III no prequels to look forward to,nothing.Actually I can't think that far ahead into the future because it seems by the time it ends I will have children.Still what do you think you will do?

Dim
Well, hopefully I will have a life by then...if not I'll just have to take notice of what GL's future projects are..

Great Master Brit Hunt
I have a life thank you.

theEviljedi
I sure laughing out loud

Gundark
I guess I'll finally have to sit down and finish reading those EU books.

Dim
Yeah, I might get desperate and end up reading them too smile

Darth Daft
Perhaps they'll make a TV Series of Star Wars. It would probably be based on a completely different timeline, story and characters than in the films, but just set in the Star Wars Galaxy with all the same planets and vehicles and stuff like that.

Darth Daft
And what will the official site do? What will it update with? The books?
AND THE MAGAZINE?!? What will the official magazine have in it?
Will it all be over?

King Jedi
This should be on GDF.smile

theEviljedi
No it shouldn't KJ.It talks about STAR WARS and the end of EPISODE III.

Darth Daft
Yeah KJ! You Jedi Council Members are far too reckless! You assume too much!
(Not you EvilJedi, you are my master, so I couldn't possibly disrespect you...)

theEviljedi
Thanks.Just don't talk about KJ.He gets mad if you do.

Darth Daft
Oh ok then. Sorry, KJ. Didn't mean no trouble. It's ok man. Calm down... Calm down....

theEviljedi
You don't want to get him mad at you.I learned the hard way.Anyway back to the subject.

Darth Daft
Yes, master. Anyway, I'm still hoping they bring out a TV series. It would probably do really well.

Mace23
I for one hope the do not go with a TV series. I think it would cheapen and ruin everything for me. In general most TV shows based on or spun off from movies are terrible. I wouldn't be all to surprised to find out that GL or possible someone else goes ahead and makes the sequels. Back in the 80's GL always said he would never make any of the other movies and here we are waiting on the second prequel, so there is always hope.

Darth Daft
Yes the sequels would be great. But Lucas is actually getting a lot older than you think. It takes about a decade to make a whole trilogy, so by the time he'd finish episode 9 he'd be about 75.
Judging by his size I think he probably would have had a heart attack by then. (not trying to be mean)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.