Annihilus VS Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
Of all my time here I've never seen Annihilus mentioned. He should be considering he's one of the most powerful Marvel characters.

So who do you think would win out of these two?

-AC

papablkbear
Annihilus there's a name i haven't read or heard of in a long time. I read somewhere once that he was actually a she and was the queen of some type of insectiods in the negative zone. I think with the Cosmic control rod annihilus might stand a chance.

Victor Von Doom
Hmm, interesting one. Doomsday probably if I were betting.

Alpha Centauri
I dunno who I'd pick. Gonna have to research.

-AC

manjaro
Anal-us would get his or her face smashed to bits. Why? he-she is only CL50. Now it's a known fact in the Fanboy world that Doomsday was fashioned after the hulk(even though writers over the years, have made Doomsday's powers so immense, he's clearly stronger than the hulk) We could debate which of the two are stronger(which gives me an idea) but at the very least we can say that Doomsday is strong as hulk. and Anal-US isnt

Victor Von Doom
Well the thread isn't who is physically stronger, nor is it whose name most easily succumbs to ridicule.

Wynndar
yea Annihilus is not terribly strong...but his destructive power is about on the same level as the Surfer...it would be a close fight

Grimm22
Annihilus is immortal. no expression

N'uff Said

Tron
Immortality doesn't stop you from getting your ass kicked.

That said, it's hard to say, and I haven't seen Annihilus' showings in Annihilation yet.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Tron
Immortality doesn't stop you from getting your ass kicked.

That said, it's hard to say, and I haven't seen Annihilus' showings in Annihilation yet.

The guy rules the entire Negitive Zone.

He has to get props for that wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.