Cable vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Who would win between these 2?

Batarangs Blade
That's a pretty tough choice. However, given what we know about Wolverine, and the fact that his beserker rage can get through near anything, I think he'd end up taking Cable down, but not before Cable was able to do some serious damage, first.

SnakeEyes
really, i always liked wolverine better, but i think Cable could win.

Shadow_King
i think wolverine could win.

Arachnoidfreak
Cable could just mindf*ck Wolverine into submission.

Remember how Cable blows out the back of Deadpool's skull in Cable/Deadpool? This would give you a serious case of deja vu, exept Cable would make Wolverine's brains shoot out of his eyes, since his skull is adamantium.

moshtitan
ya, Arachnoidfreak pretty much nailed it.

Alpha Centauri
I agree with Arachnoid.

Cable: Wolverine stop stop!

Wolvie: What?

Cable: Your BRAINS! THEY'RE COMING OUT OF YOUR EYES!!!

*Wolvie checks*

Wolvie: No they're not.

Cable: Now they are.

*Cable explodes Wolverine's skull*

-AC

moshtitan
lmao!! that would be frickin awesome!

SnakeEyes
fine, would Cable win with a full arsenal of weapons, but no mutant abilities? That is a more fair question.

Arachnoidfreak
It wouldn't be Cable then, Wolverine would basically be fighting Punisher. Who blew off his face with a shotgun. That was a great comic.

moshtitan
except cables probally better equiped than punisher

SnakeEyes
exactly, he has furturistic weapons not to mention a higher strength level. And if he was fast enough he could block Logan's claws with his tachno-organic arm

Arachnoidfreak
So you think he would still win? so what was the point of taking away his mutant power? Besides, without his powers, he'd die from the techno-organic virus in his body.

SnakeEyes
lol, i kinda forgot about that............

FrothByte
these two guys fought a lot of times before already... i always thought that wolverine should have instantly been dessimated by cable.

SnakeEyes
how did their fights turn out. And do u know what issues they were in?

Redatom65
Cable pwns wolvie

Broly92
Originally posted by Redatom65
Cable pwns wolvie
Really?
http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max0009jpgw1tb.jpg
Wolverine is unbeatable

Soleran
Originally posted by Redatom65
Cable pwns wolvie

Yes he does

Rols
Cable takes Wolverine majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.