Multi-Author Fiction General Discussion!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
Hello one and all! Since it was semi-popular in the GenFic area, I thought maybe I could get one of these up in the MultiGenFic area! big grin

Here you can chat about stories or talk about whatever! Have fun! smile

~Captain REX, GenFic Moderator~

Captain REX
Lack of socialness...

BOPRecruit 16
please check my new carry on story discussion thread and post there if you are interested in joining: Van Helsing Carry On #2: Free For All Registeration/Discussion - (note: i state "free for all", as in that any one can join instead of just me and vera workin' on the first vh carry on story. yah dig?)

ArrghPirateGirl
Hmm...Not many people come 2 this forum much sad

BOPRecruit 16
if anyone would be interested in colaborating with me for an american outlaws/young guns 2 crossover, van helsing, or some other carry on? please let me know!

Captain REX
Wow...social...I guess...?

BOPRecruit 16
please try to join my carry on stories people! happy

BOPRecruit 16
who would be interested in doing a new harry potter carry on story with me? the theme of this one would be something like stephen king's "the dead zone", instead Harry is bestowed this great gift to see how people are going to die by contact from others or touching objects and getting that glimpse into the dead zone. i haven't thought up a plot yet, but that's the theme so far. so...if anyone is interested, please let me know if you are! then, once i get enough people who want to join, i'll start the story and/or discussion thread! the title of it would go something like: Harry Potter Carry On #8 - The Dead Zone or The Dead Zone, Harry Potter Style.

Serket
smile Hi, I'm new here. Are there any fantasy-lovers around? embarrasment

Captain REX
I'm sure there, are Serket...

Even though you were new about a month ago by the date of that message.

Kohldia
What the hell is this place?

BOPRecruit 16
so who has read "crimson rose" by ragingsilent and myself and what do you think of it? happy

AcrypT
I gota try this Multi-Author thing out sometime, it sounds basicaly like advanced RPing, what is the difference?

BOPRecruit 16
the story is being written. not so much a game. has more of a plot too.

BOPRecruit 16
please join my queen of the damned carry on story! pm me first please! eek!

Neo_Version 7
Coolness!

BOPRecruit 16
if you are interested in joining, neo, feel free to post something in the story thread and/or story's discussion thread, for i dont' really care all that much of where the plot goes.

dark1365
You know, I might start a WarCraft m/a fanfic in here.

BOPRecruit 16
if anyone here is a fan of the vampire chronicles, please consider joining my queen of the damned carry on story. also, i eventually want to start a new one. once i have enough time. which i don't because it's senior year and all. not enough time for ideas for now.

Bardock42
Hmm Hello.......thsi forum is silly.....if I ever have a good idea (won't happen but I'll try) I'll post it here, m'kay? big grin

DCLXVI
I plan on talking to REX sometime soon about a possible collaboration....though I doubt he'd go for it....stick out tongue

Spideys Sister
I need help can I post MY OWN story here or do I go some place else?

Preciousdagger
PEOPLE WANTED

Anyone interested in being in the Scream RP go to the unhosted roleplay section ASAP!!!!!!!!!

BOPRecruit 16
the reason that i lost interest in doing carry on stories is that too many people do and want me to join harry potter carry on's. it gets boring after a while. i'm not that interested in hp anymore. i would like and did try to start other carry on's, but they all failed or died on me. so, i'm gonna try in the near future to find another forum that concentrates on a bigger variety of carry on stories and so forth.

Stephanie20
Multi fiction means co-authoring right

BOPRecruit 16
stephanie20: yes, it does. authors take turns posting content for a story that they want to work on together. stuff like that.

if anyone starts a superhero carry on story, let me know! i'm might try to create one for batman tas or justice league. not sure yet.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
I need help can I post MY OWN story here or do I go some place else?

You can post your own story in the General Fiction Area. If you want other people to post parts as well, post them here, in the Multi-Author Fiction Area.

Originally posted by Stephanie20
Multi fiction means co-authoring right

The Multi-Author Area is for stories that random people (anybody) can contribute to, at no specific time. Just to clear that up! big grin

Stephanie20
anyone wanna co-author a Yu-gi-oh, fic with me

Captain REX
Originally posted by ZoSo
I plan on talking to REX sometime soon about a possible collaboration....though I doubt he'd go for it....stick out tongue

Who says I wouldn't? stick out tongue

I need to step away from Star Wars for a bit, but I'm busy writing 'Starkiller III' and 'Jedi Vigilante' so it could be awhile... messed

slim_thug
what are they about

Captain REX
My Starkiller 'trilogy' is so far based on the Star Wars RPG I play on here, as a slightly insane Dark Jedi who excels in the fine art of combat.

Captain REX
Announcement! I am instituting a new rule with the hopes that the quality of the forum will be brought up.

You must post at least three lines to contribute to the story.

Gambitslover
Good Gravy Captain!!!!!!!!

Dear Mr. Moderator,

HELP!!!!!!!

I've been trying to post my little ( story?).
Maybe I'm too much of a novice or a complete moron, but why, oh why
am I being pegged as a "spammer"? mad

How the heck is anyone going to get to know "me" if anything I write is not allowed a submit?

AKA~ Rogue Trouble

Captain REX
Pegged as a spammer?

*goes to find thread*

Captain REX
Just giving everyone a heads up, if anyone's interested in what I have to say.

We're going to be holding some sort of contest for the GenFic to get it active for the summer. I haven't come up with the parameters yet, but it'd be interesting to see what everyone has to contribute.

BOPRecruit 16
Anyone interested in doing a Supernatural carry on story with me? Need a few takers before I post anything.

AcrypT
wow I thought this area of the forums was surly dead by now.

I was wondering if anyone was interested in participating in a horror story with me. It's a story I started (to the best of my knowladge) and I just never got around to continuing. I really like the story and thought that this might give me the insparation I need to continue it.

So, anyone want to write with me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.