The Rum Diary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
Um, does anyone know what the Rum Diary is going to be about? My figures was it would be about Jack Sparrow's life before Pirates of the Carribean, but I wasn't sure.

If anyone know's anything bout it then PLEASE tell me!!

Becca~

tinkerbell668
Good guess but no its about a womanizing poet (johnny) and his life...I think soemthing like that!

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
Oh! hahahaahhahahahahahahhahahaha.... :rolling with laughter:

Becca~

Johnny.D_Freak
yeah it has nothing 2 do with POTC...LOL laughing

kazdapoppinfrog
wow cool

jjoutlaw3
womanizing poet?

tinkerbell668
ok heres what the plot is about

Begun in 1959 by a then-twenty-two-year-old Hunter S. Thompson, The Rum Diary is a brilliantly tangled love story of jealousy, treachery and violent alcoholic lust in the Caribbean boomtown that was San Juan, Puerto Rico, in the late 1950s.

johnny plays Paul Kemp!!! and thats all I know...

Johnny.D_Freak
WELL.......i no as much as u do!!!! LOL

tinkerbell668
Lol before i looked it up i knew very little mate!!!

jjoutlaw3
i kno even less! i kno only what was just posted!

APirateMonkey
Meh?

tinkerbell668
sorry to go off topic but jj is that Tobey on ur sig??? It doesnt even look like him?? but u know whos hot...James Franco, Harry Osborne!! Yes another hottie but Johnny and Orlando are tied at #1 *looks around* anyyyyyyywayz...

~Johnnyz#1~
Meh?/?/???///,,.........blink

APirateMonkey
confused

CrazyInLove
um I am not jj, but yeah that is Tobey.. You don't think it looks like him?

Becca~

APirateMonkey
Yep it him from Spidey 2

CrazyInLove
Okay chat is over we better get back on the topic before AirAngel catches us!

LOL

We might get in "trouble" haha..

Back to the Rum Diary. The Rum Diary's plot is totally different than what I thought it would be about!

Becca~

APirateMonkey
Well this willb closed anyway coz it got nuthin 2 do with POTC

tinkerbell668
but...yeah thats true!

hey crazy in love lol, i dunno it just doesnt look like him to me....but just ignore me *hides under rock*

CrazyInLove
Well this may not have anything to do with POTC, but it does have to do with Johnny Depp and he has something to do with POTC, LOL! I thought The Rum Diary had something to do with POTC, but I was like TOTALLY wrong! LOL! and tinkerbell 668 you can call me Becca, LOL

Becca~

tinkerbell668
alrighty!!!!

APirateMonkey
............blink

tinkerbell668
just ignore us APG...

Unholy_Cheese
Yeeeeeeahsad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.