jerricks sig gallory(better known as jesusmonkey)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesusmonkey777
ok i only have a few sigs right now but believe me here are plenty more to come
NOTE: if you want to see the one i entered into thew sig contest go to the 4th annual sig making contest thread

heres one im fairly proud of

jesusmonkey777
that one was made for anyanka but is not currently being used. here is a more simple one but definately funny for odvious reasons

jesusmonkey777
heres one i made for my new sn but ended up never using it....oh well

jesusmonkey777
and last but not least my wonderfly wonderful ultimate extreme wolwood sig of wonder!!!!!!!

jesusmonkey777
thats all for now

jesusmonkey777
im starting my own sig series....its my cuddle series im very proud of the first one i made its the bear of the cuddle series

jesusmonkey777
heres the kitty of my cuddle series and soon to come the first of my monster series

jesusmonkey777
and heres the first of my monster series........THE BLOB!!!

Dexx
will anyone be upset if i say something? stick out tongue
be advised i am known for mockerish and sarcastic replies stick out tongue...so..i thought it was safe to ask first.

jesusmonkey777
well.....hey go ahead....although mean to call them crap i would agree....but hey im just starting ...theyll get better.........eventually implus. im very resiliant to verbal abuse....hell ill even grant you permission to swear

Dexx
yes, handy that..but from the mod stick out tongue

nope...no bashing from me angel

do work them in...err..paint? because that might be the first and foremost problem

jesusmonkey777
but....bnut ....there my orriginal artwork....implus the scanners broken

Dexx
as i asked...do you work them in paint?

jesusmonkey777
yea we dont have anything else other than foto max and thats not that good either

Dexx
well....until you get a decent softwre...u might as well stop smile)

lordofthejackel
but i actually made a couple good ones...i expiremented with photomax for a little while until i got somthing decent

fruits
awesome sigs!!! would you be interested in making me one??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.