CABLE vs DEADPOOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blackwidowlover
cable is a complex character
half human half machine he keeps his body put together
using his psionic powers

on the other hand deadpool is a sly and sneeky assasin

which would you chose?

blackwidowlover
cable is stong willed I think by fighting of that machanical disease spreading throught his body
fighting it 24/7 with his powers keeping it at bay
to stay alive

FeceMan
You could have just used the edit button.

blackwidowlover
deadpool on the other hand serving toliver as an assasin he has a powerful healing factor.

blackwidowlover
eh

you scare me
how did you know
I AHHHHH
stocker

blackwidowlover
I didn't know how
I tried but it didn't work
how did you know about that?
I asked venumfan if he would help me
he explained it to me but i looked and coun't find

blackwidowlover
who are you?

blackwidowlover
ok?

lalalalalalla
talking to my self lalalala
hehehe embarrasment roll eyes (sarcastic)

moshtitan
dont do multiple posting. its really annoying, and looked down upon. and cable would own deadpool.

SnakeEyes
Cable would beat Deadpool pretty easily, he could just blink and blow up his head....

vu_Quang
LMAO at his thread. CABLE

Arachnoidfreak
Cable, duh. He's already proved it in the Cable/Deadpool series. He blew out the back of deadpool's skull. If that isn't a victory, then what is?

ScarletSpider
Deadpool's one of my favorite characters, but Cable could just easily put him down. Although, DP keeps healing and coming back, and after awhile he'd give Cable an ulcer or something, from all the annoying banter.

moshtitan
lmao!!!that be an awesome one shot! "Cable:the Ulcer Chronicles"

Darth Jello
deadpool's not sneaky in any definition of the word, but unlike cable, he is completely immortal. cable could kill him over and over again but he would just keep coming back.

Arachnoidfreak
One kill would be enough to call a victory. Cable would win.

muffin man
CABLE

srankmissingnin
Cable is back to is classic power levels, I read an interview that said the events of Cable and Deadpool take place two years ago which is why Cable is normal in X-Factor... or X-Force, one of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.