i, robot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jango fatt
Have you heard about the new movie i,robot.Talk about it.

mardook
"shrugs" Looks flashy and all and it'll likely bring in the cash for maybe 1 week before it starts to sag. Will Smith seems to say the same lines throughout his action pics... he is a lousy actor.

jango fatt
I think it will be a good movie.What do you mean with lousy?

mardook
He plays the same role, watch Independenc Day and everything else after that. There is nothing in his performances, well cept for Legend of Bagger Vance or whatever it was called.

jango fatt
Ah so.

Aku
It looks CRAP. Kinda like a million dollar CGI fest with Will Smith. Think of this logically and you end up with a big pile of crap. Computers have instant reaction times, hence if you tried to beat up a robot you would be dead. Plus programmers would not allow robots to turn against humans unless the story is about someone who programs the robot to kill everyone but that would be pointless.

mardook
So he sucks... take away the humour of his roles and he's as bland as Thandie Newton.

All_For_Orlando
This is a film im really looking forward to, I'm not very big on Will Smith, but he isnt who im going for, the movie itsself just looks like it is gonna be really good.

kookla
i looks stupid. those robots look like dumbasses

All_For_Orlando
Well thats your opinion..Speaking of stupid...oh nevermind.. smile

kookla
no is is still looks retarted and stupid

All_For_Orlando
well woopie for your opinion!

kookla
shut up! whatever

Cinemaddiction
Christ. Can we just close this thread? In addition to there already being an "I, Robot" thread, which I mailed the mods about, but have yet to act on, it's evolved into a thread for flames and chit chat.

BadKitty
no flaming please.

also another thread is here on i robot.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23176&highlight=i+robot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.