channel 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
most thursdays chnel 4 show some really vile shows ....
i mean a show bout face transplants ... ergh
.. a man who ate his lover ..... double ergh
.. the real texas chainsaw massicre ........ my god ergh
that channel is really really disturbed mad sick sick sick

Abbita
i think it has the best programs to watch on a friday night! bo selecta, big brother, queer eye for the straight guy, will and grace!!!

ladygrim
yeah friday nites r good .. cant beat bo'selecta and will and grace

fuct_up_kid
yep, definately the best on friday night.

VållèjºKîd707
And which country is this?

lil bitchiness
eek! I love love love C4!! eek!

They have good movies, and such contravertial programs, and thats because they are independent channel, away from BBC. I love their news and stuff, its great. I saw the transplanting thing, last night they played that program with fat people and all those scars...sick it was nasty but educational.

C4 is great...apart from the whole Big Brither shite no expression

ladygrim
oh i know also they showed 101 things removed from the human body .. argh it was ruddy minging

lil bitchiness
There was also a program on zoophiles. I think it might be minging but its still interesting.

Abbita
its educational yes laughing out loud

ladygrim
lol ...

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud sometimes it is...stick out tongue

ladygrim
yeah only sumtimes

lil bitchiness
Oh come on, C4 is like the most entertaining of the channels, it might be discusting at times, but it makes you aware of contravertial stuff you wouldnt see anywhere else.

ladygrim
true how often do you see some one with a chunk of wood thro there body

fuct_up_kid
zoophiles?? eek! damn i wanted to see that!!! lol...next it'll probably be necrophiles!

Abbita
necrophiliacs!!!

ladygrim
omg that is sik

fuct_up_kid
lol yep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.