Ultimate Hulk vs. Maestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moshtitan
id like to see a fight between these two.....who do ya take in this one lads?

Victor Von Doom
Toughie. Thinking about that one.

Alpha Centauri
Tempted to go for Hulk...........AHAHAHAHA. See what I did?

Tempted to go for Ultimate Hulk. Will research.

-AC

moshtitan
you do that.

SnakeEyes
I went for Ultimate Hulk, cuz he has the super-soldier serum as well, making him more powerful than any other version of the Hulk.

WarHulk980
Maestro because he's one ruthless Hulk, and his base strength starts at 200 tons. Also he's a super-genius.

Mane
Maestro because hes awesome big grin

no but seriously, Maestro would beat Ultimate.

JuggernautFan
i agree...... i dont see how the serum could amp him up any more than the radiation did to maestro....

SUPERMANDAMAN
Ult Hulk just because he beat all the Ultimates with ease and he took a bunch of hits from thor and shoock them off like they were nothing and knocked out Thor with one punch.

Ironman 66
ult hulk

DarkCrawler
Maestro.
http://www.geocities.com/marvel_megalomaniac/maestro/krak.jpg

Yes, I know, that is normal Hulk in picture, but Maestro could still beat Ultimate Hulk.

Paola
who's Maestro? tomato

manjaro
maestro, becuase bcuz ultmate hulk isnt hulk plus SS serum, he hulks out as a result of the SS serum. however, he probably is the fastest, cuz its the only time i can remember that said what speed he was traveling at and they said a "landspeed of 250mph" now thats fast

Tough Guy
HOW CAN SUPER SYRUM MKE HULK STRONGER, HE HAS LIMITLESS STRENGTH?????? MAESTRO ALSO HAS LIMITLESS STRENGTH AND STARTS OFF TWICE AS STRONG AS HULK ,

crazyspinz
paola doesnt know about something? that means it must not exists, therfor Ultimate hulk wins.....

but seriouslty now, maestro is a future version of the hulk, he survived a nuclear war and now he basicaly rules the world. and hes super smart.

maestro wins it

Swanky-Tuna
Yeah, I was thinking about the serum too. I could see it making Hulk a bit stronger on average but how would it give him any kind of edge? Banner would have a chiseled body but what is peak physical condition for Hulk when that peak keeps changing?

baddspellahl4
I'm relecting on the past (i can be a hypocrit sometimes), but maestro managed to kill (not defeat, but actually kill) the greats which include wolverine, thor (thor's is one is the most surprising), ultron, wolverine,juggernaut,ironman,and captain america

Light
what heroes have a ultimate alternate? and a future alternate?

crazyspinz
ya, he killed captain america im pretty sure too. ive seen pics of him holding thors hammer and caps sheild, and had abunch of heros masks across his chest. acualy i think its a toy of him, ill try and find the pic

crazyspinz
here it is

Paola
thank you mr crazyspinz

Wynndar
In IH #407, Hulk was clocked at over 400mph by a cop's radar gun.

xmeat
ultimate hulk sucks

qqqqqqq
is ultimate hulk the one who ripped wolverine into half?

left
yupp, that's him.

ThePittman
I don't know much about Ult. Hulk but Maestro is the total amped version of Hulk so I would have to go for him.

boriquaking55
Maestro would beat all other incarnations of Hulk with his smarts & tech.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.