Roll Call.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
And so I unveil my master thread.

A tournament. Marvel Vs Marvel, DC Vs DC, DC Vs Marvel, All Vs All.

All the worthy contendors from both companies in one HUGE tournament to determine who is the strongest of all time.

However, we need to establish who is allowed in. Including Marvel's T.O.A.A and Living Tribunal or DC's The Presence and The Source is a bit much. Since they are all powerful. There are many more from DC and Marvel who bear similar qualities, therefore it's pointless having them in.

THIS thread is a Roll Call. Make it an announcement or sticky or whatever so it stays high up.

Here is where we discuss who goes in, who doesn't. When we have a large and even number of contendors, I shall mix them at random or a member of high moderatorship will, and we draw the fights. One fight per two days or something. Each fight getting it's own thread.

So let the thoughts, discussions and suggestions begin.

Oh and by the way. When thread fights are created, please comment completely unbiasedly. If your favourite guy/girl is in a fight and is outmatched blatantly. Don't come in saying everyone is dumb. (I'm not referring to anyone inparticular so don't *****.) This, if it works out, will be an awesome thing. Enjoy one and all.

-AC

SnakeEyes

Joker1237
Add Batgirl Cassandra Cain, and of couse my peronal fav the Joker

Arachnoidfreak
We already had something similar to this. Did you check the Official VS Discussion thread? it was originally a whole crapload of battles.

Alpha Centauri
Yeah but this is a much more sophisticated, organised tournament. Rather than loads of people saying who Vs who. Not to diss that thread or anything.

Once we have loads of names we'll narrow it down to a number and draw names.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
It wasn't just ''Who vs Who'' we used to have a weekly poll and everything. VENOMfan stopped going along with it though, I don't know why.

Alpha Centauri
This is to reach some kind of idea of who is the most powerful though. Over ALL. But if you'd rather scrap the thread I'll let VenomFan do so.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
Nono, It's a good idea, I'm just saying, the last thing we had like this just...died out.

Joker1237
freak it seems evey week you change your avtior Think you put death pool back?? I thought that was cool photo, your best one

VENOMfan
I was on vacation and didnt make a new one. Im wondering wich bracket to use this week, Ive said all idea's welcome not company vs company anymore but nobody has any input

Alpha Centauri
Ok cool.

Well all we need is loads and loads of names. Then to get the best and make an even number.

I'll write down all that are said.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
LOL, actually, I changed my avatar 3 times today, and just downloaded quite a few new spider pictures, but the most beautiful ones I can't use as avatars sad I'll have to learn how to make a sig with them. Deadpool will be back later. a month or so maybe.

Joker1237
Dont forget Cain (Batgirl) I think she would great vs human fighers I think she can take Bats, and DD, and ok vs super power Spiderman, Cain can read people's body movements so she can perdict what they do next.

Alpha Centauri
Have put her down.

-AC

mordamor22
dc has to win cuz nobody has kryptonite to kill supes

ScarletSpider
Someone could just pull a cheap move, like absorb all of the yellow sun radiation from Supes, and then pop him one in the no-longer-super-powered glass jaw.

Alpha Centauri
Ladies, ladies. This is about selecting who would fight. Not how.

-AC

Alpha Centauri
Bump FAO VenomFan.

Can you make this Sticky or something? I figured I'd ask in the actual thread itself. I think it'll be a great addition to the forum. Would involve alot of members also. If well organised it could go on for a while.

-AC

moshtitan
my compliments to Alpha.....
Deadpool,Warpath,Thing,Iron Man,Hobgoblin,She-Hulk,Sasquatch,Collosus,Apocalypse,Wonder Man,
Deathlok,Ghost Rider,Leader,Blob,Mandarin,Ultron,Lizard,Elektra,D
octor Strange,Nightcrawler,Rogue,Black Panther,Moon Knight,Nick Fury,Cyclops,Havok,Cannonball,Power Man, Ironfist ,Sleepwalker,Vision,Scarlet Witch,Namor,Warlock,Shaterstar,Storm,
Gambit,War Machine,Forearm,Vengeance,Strongguy,Hawkeye,Banshe
e, Thunderbird,Metalhead,Morbius,Random,Nova,Archange
l,Bane,Clayface,Killercroc,Nightwing,.....thats offf the top of my head.

Alpha Centauri
Excellent. Keep em coming.

Someone PM Never and get him involved.

-AC

moshtitan
spawn,all of youngblood,overtkill,violator, the darkness, witchblade.

Magee
hey can i make a suggestion for a fight? Well i will anyway
I've always wanted to see a Marvel Vs DC battle, Superman vs Thanos. I think superman has the advantage with speed and all, but Thanos has his number in most if not all his powers, would be a great fight tbh well anyway umm.... blink
vision, iron man, iceman, reed richards, the human torch, angel sabretooth, storm, wonder woman, bane, aquaman, raven, hawkman, most of them have probably already been said wink

VENOMfan
well...let's see....Demogoblin, Shocker, Electro, Doppleganger, Kaine, Sin Eater, Sandman , the Black Cat and Scarlet Spider

moshtitan
we dont really need any more do we. or perhaps later on we could do round two of selecting opponenets. break down like a tournament even more so.

Arachnoidfreak
X-O Manowar and Bloodshot need to be included. Along with Hyperion and Supreme(against Superman, that'd be a GREAT 3-way match)

Alpha Centauri
Noted them all down. Will post who we have after I've organised.

-AC

moshtitan
i think thats enough, at least for now.

VENOMfan
I was thinking, I heard Onsluaght challenged Pheonix in the astral plane.

is this true? I think it could be one hell of a fight, until pheonix got pissed of course

Alpha Centauri

Joker1237
we dont want toooo many so we so we can use that list, and the winner gets in the next tunnie??

Arachnoidfreak
Yea, Aquaman needs to be taken out, and the Darkness should be put in.

Alpha Centauri

VENOMfan
Shocker/Electro/Cyclops/Havok

Spiderman/Venom/Hobgoblin/GreenGoblin

Carnage/the Violator/Ghost Rider/Vengence

thats all I can think of now

MaverickIce
Hey, this is what I think:

16 people, 16 teams of:

1 uber Marvel
1 uber DC
1 reg. marvel
1 reg. DC
1 reg. either one and/or Image,etc.

You construct your team, and after that you are pitted agaisnt other owners, and one team is eliminated each battle. Other owners would vote for one or the either, and whoever has less votes in each battles loses, i.e:

Team X
Superman
Thanos
Punisher
Nightwing
Beast

VS.
Team Y
Darkseid
Hulk
Robin
Spiderman
Wolverine

Votes:
Team X:14
Team Y: 9

Team Y is eliminated. X advances to the round and so one. I ran one in the X-men forums a while back. Some people would be to uber, like Living Tribunal. Owners who are fighting may also post stories and stradegys on how their team would win. Like it?

Alpha Centauri
Interesting Maverick but how would everyone get characters they wanted. I did this as no teams so it would be a sort of universal comic book superhero/villain power ladder.

Give us an idea as to who is the most powerful beings.

If you wouldn't mind taking all the names put forward, putting them into even number and then sending them back to me. I would be most grateful. Then I can shuffle and start the preliminaries.

-AC

Joker1237
how about we do team like way but the team battle each other than a lineted match??

Team X
Superman
Thanos
Punisher
Nightwing
Beast

Beast vs Nightwing

and so on??

Joker1237
but put these teams in skill range, We dont want supes taking on Punisher in the first match so re range them them some how

Alpha Centauri
Hmmm.

So say we have 6 per team depending on how many teams. Then shuffle names up then have the bottom fight the one above and so forth. That just might work. Hmmm.

Will determine a more accurate thing tomorrow.

-AC

moshtitan
thats all good, but spliting them up in brackets would be event better. we could have a average bracket(people with little to no super powers)
Moderate bracket(people with little to decent powers) Super bracket(people with decent to good powers) Ultra bracket(people with good to excellent powers) Supreme bracket(people with excellent to extraordinary powers) this way you wouldnt have to randomize the names to such an extent, just fill in the bracket slots and decide winners from there. kind of like a wrestling or karate tournament. ill help if need be .and we could work on the bracket names.

Alpha Centauri
Yeah Mosh.

You take an even amount of names, I shall also an we'll make brackets. You can take yours first.

-AC

incredible hexx
you know you list is almost all marvel it should be evened up just a little more
get rid of nick fury and sleepwalker and moonknight
and FOREARM? seriously
how about adding Pitt and the green lantern the sandman(marvel's) and you know supes is listed twice
its just not really a best of the best unless its spread out a little moren
the best are really used

Wynndar
i think there should be some more interesting and powerful guys thrown in there....Nimrod, Ronin the Accuser, Occulus, and Terrax....they r all very powerful and interesting...not just uber powerful non creative types like superman and gladiator....throw them in there too

Arachnoidfreak
Non-creative? Superman is the original, and all others are copies of him, they are the un-creative ones. Gladiator, Hyperion, Supreme, Shazam, and countless others are just Superman rip-offs.

For 1938, Superman was very creative. I don't think most people know that back when Superman was first created, he only had about half the powers he does now. He couldn't fly, his super breath wasn't ice, and a few other things I can't remember at the moment.

moshtitan
whoa guys slow down. those names can be put into the the next pool of names we collect.this isnt the only group of names were taking, and right now alpha and I have our work cut out for us.

To Alpha-ill divide the names into what class there in(average,moderate,super, ultra,and supreme) , and we can proofread after im done. be done later tonight.

moshtitan

mordamor22
i think venom and maybe carnage should go in super

Joker1237
is this Kaine the same as Cass Cain aka Batgirl?? or who is he or she?

Arachnoidfreak
no, i think it's spiderman-clone Kaine

SnakeEyes
moshitan where is Cable on your list?!?!?!?

Arachnoidfreak
Under "ultra"

SnakeEyes
whoops, my bad

Alpha Centauri

ragesRemorse
maybe i missed them but i cant believe nobody put down, odin, X-man or Gladiator. Gladiator and dark phoenix are considered to be marvels top by many. X-man has the potential to surpass the phoenix.

Alpha Centauri
"Nimrod, Ronin the Accuser, Occulus, and Terrax"

Where would you put these 4 Wyndarr? What catagory. So that Mosh or I can arrange it. Also if any knowledgeable DC fan wants to add more, copy and paste the list with your additions weaved in.

-AC

moshtitan
hulk needs to stay in the ultra category, because itll be more evenly matched....i can just see hulk goin against the likes of thanos and darkseid and losing the first round of the tournament. maybe if hulk does well in this tournament we could bump him up, but for now hes defintely an ultra contender.also, i already had cable in ultra.....towards the begining of the list...and i added pitt for good measure.

Alpha Centauri
Awesome job. Appreciate the help.

-AC

moshtitan
now for making the brackets....ill take Super and Ultra and you take the other 3...i think thats about even. i should have it ready by tommorow night.

Alpha Centauri
I'll get on it A.S.A.P

-AC

Joker1237
So DeathPool is avg??? though he could get his head blown off and lived or something like that.

moshtitan
surprinsingly enough im already done....i think the best way to do this is to have a match from each bracket very 3days, and on the third day,me or Alpha will mark who the winner is after the debate is over. as soon as Alpha is done on his job, we will begin the tournament in a seperate thread i assume,in which the days battles will be listed(a total of 5 battles every 3days)be sure to include who you think will win each battlle and why.fanboyism will not be tolerated, and if your
paticular favorite is outmatched then admit it.Majority vote rules.

moshtitan
first of all, its Deadpool, and the reason hes average is because its based on the extremity of powers. Sure his healing factors good, but say someone would blow his head off, then that person will be called the victor.Average is for people with little or no superpowers, so i think he fits best here.

Alpha Centauri
Ok. I've been out all day so what I'll do is shuffle the Average bracket, post the first match. Then Moderate, then Supreme etc.

-AC

Joker1237
ok camt wait to see round round

ragesRemorse
So is ghost rider, and x-man going to be added?

moshtitan
ghost rider is all ready in a bracket, and X-man can be added to the second pool.

ragesRemorse
oh where do you have ghost rider ranked?

VENOMfan
Venom, Carnage, the Violator, Clayface are all up to high, all of them combined couldnt kill doomsday

Kaine is a differnt version of Spiderman but just as powerfull, Sin Eater is basicly a bible thumping Punisher

Joker1237
I think Violater could not be killed, and I think he has a shot of beaten Doomsday. As for the others, yes I agree they could not beat Doomsday even if it were 3 on 1

Joker1237
If Supes is SUPREME, Than Doomsday has to be too. IMO

Manowar
i think Ra's Al Ghul should be up higher...and i think Blackbolt and Franklin Richards should be added in the second pool

Alpha Centauri
Well I've not got the power to make sure all the threads concerned are noted and made to stay at the top of the page. So they fade away. I haven't really had the help I requested for whatever reason. So might aswell leave it.

-AC

Kontraz
hey, is this just DC/Marvel, or does "all vs all" include other comics? Cuz I mean, Spawn and witchblade could do some serious damage in there somewhere. Heck, you should throw in Megatron vs one of the x-men sentinals. That way everyone could see how a REAL robot fights wink

Arachnoidfreak
Witchblade Darkness and Spawn are already in there, along with other less-well known characters, i.e. X-O Manowar and Bloodshot.

Kontraz
still... you need megatron... not too many of the guys (except for apacolypse, superman, and other nearly invincibles) could take him...

Alpha Centauri
Well I doubt Captain America is gonna be able to deal with a 50 foot tall, thinking, intelligent robot with a fusion cannon attached to his arm.

-AC

Kontraz
hey, x-men fought the sentinels, this is just a better one. They could even have him fight a sentinal (or a few), it would still be cool.

moshtitan
ya i guess...maybe we could do a mech/robot/sentinal group in the next pool.

Kontraz
yeah, but i have a feeling superman would trash him pretty easily, and lets not even pretend to have him fight magneto...

moshtitan
thats why i suggested the thread i did, you could throw some gundams into the mix also.

Arachnoidfreak
Oh MAN, Magneto vs Megatron! I'd pay to watch that.

Kontraz
now that i think about it, though... it might not be so one-sided. I mean, megatron might not be magnetic....

moshtitan
Magneto could control him because he works on electro magnetism....he could virtually control rubber.

Kontraz
but megatron is an alien, who knows what kind of stuff on earth would and would not control him... I mean the guy can generate black holes, people on earth are still only throwing around theories as to what black holes even are, because they are so unlike anything near our world.

Arachnoidfreak
That doesn't matter. Electro-magnetism is a fundimental force of the UNIVERSE, kinda like gravity. Every planet everywhere has electromagnetism.

Manowar
wow! really?? id never have guessed!!

moshtitan
its cuz you stupid Manowar...you shouldve known we dont have machines that transform into completly random objects and that they can function independently and talk..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

morbius
marvel is the best

Arachnoidfreak
What the hell does that have to do with the thread...

Alpha Centauri
I think it's that Mitchell/Surfer 52 kid again. He just sent me 2 blank PMs.

Only he would do something that dumb.

-AC

morbius
marvel is the best

Kontraz
who is michael/surfer 52???

Black Spiderman
Venom has 2 go in

moshtitan
Venoms been added...try reading the other posts.

Paola
what is this about?

Alpha Centauri
It WAS my fight tournament to determine the strongest character. However admin/mods didn't give us the help we needed after repeated asking so we ditched it.

-AC

Paola
you asked for what?
what kind of help? blink

Alpha Centauri
Doesnt matter now.

-AC

Paola
okie

Shadow_King
it shows how unhelpful mods and adim are sometimes.

moshtitan
indeed it does.

zonerider
Kblamm

Jyppe
Don't f*cking bumb old threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.