Kenan and Kel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

burlyman
was the reason for getting up at 9 o'clock on a saturday morning love

Tex
What's that?

burlyman
no expression You're joking?

VallejoKid707
He has to be joking!

jacksparrow22
who loves orange soda? kel loves orange soda! i do i do i do oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolaughing

minnie
I loved Kenan & Kel! Who loves orange soda? Kel loves orange soda! I do, I do, I do-o! smile smile angel

Tex
What?confused

I'm so lost.
Is that a Nickelodeon show or something?

BellaButterfly
hahahahhaha!

I rembember that show the skinny guy chris hahahaha, the store manager!

Funny guy! he always had to go with his mother!

TrAnCeDuO
ah yes...i used to watch this show all the time....cant believe i forgot about it...its funny though that one screwup they do leads up to 15 more screwups....my favorite episode would have to be the one where kenan takes that one girl out on a date and virtually destroys deceased grandmothers sweater....that was so awesome...

VallejoKid707
I cried when Kenan moved...

total metalhead
omg yes! Kenan and Kel how i loved them. the little finales they had at the end of the show

''Kel, go get 30 blankets, a bumper bucket of super-glue, a bunch of bananas and a cactus, and meet by the garage at midnight.''

''but Keenan, im scared of cactuses! they jab me!!! it really hurts Keenan!!!! Keenan!!!!!!!!! oh here it goes!!!''

laughing out loud good times.

Twin B!tch 1
I loved that show!! It was my all time fave when i was little. Best episode was the one with the turkey and kel got his hand stuck up the turkeys ass laughing out loud

Tex
I'm so lost wacko

I'm outie!

total metalhead
oh god yes that was BRILLIANT!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

my favorite character was Kenan's dad. he was genius, and the fact that he looked exactly like Laurence Fishburne just made him funnier yes

yerssot
I didn't thought it was that good messed

burlyman
Thank Monkey!

steely balls
i loved that show, it wasn't totally like ALL THAT which gets less funnier every time i see it, Kenan and Kel was the last of the real preteen humor on nickelodeon now all other shows are crap except for the few exceptions and their all cartoons. But yes Kenan and Kel was a surprisingly funny show when i was a kid. And still pretty funny, to bad those kind of shows don't exist anymore.

Darth Bandon
Who'd win in a fight. Kenan and Kel or Josh and Drake the new nick dorks?

SlipknoT
I loved this show when I was about 9. kenan's sister was annoying

Twin B!tch 1
laughing out loud

octapushunter
It was even more brilliant when Mr. Bean did it, before Keenan and Kel ripped the bit off of him.

Tekno Boy
Originally posted by Deathblow
omg yes! Kenan and Kel how i loved them. the little finales they had at the end of the show

''Kel, go get 30 blankets, a bumper bucket of super-glue, a bunch of bananas and a cactus, and meet by the garage at midnight.''

''but Keenan, im scared of cactuses! they jab me!!! it really hurts Keenan!!!! Keenan!!!!!!!!! oh here it goes!!!''

laughing out loud good times.

Yeah, they were great. Can anyone remember anymore of them? I seem to remember Kenan saying "Get me something, something else and a third thing and meet me there. Now, come ooon, nickname." But what did Kel say afterwards?

JacopeX
Kenan and Kel > All shows

Period, end of story, shut up.

Best damn show on nick. What happened Nick? Why did you let go of this era? sad

ShoLeigh84
Afterwards Kel would say "awww, here goes!" and he'd swing his arms in a huff! stick out tongue
I'd forgotton all about this show, I loved it! It was so beautifully dumb! laughing Did everyone like the film?

Puzzle
Originally posted by ShoLeigh84
Afterwards Kel would say "awww, here goes!" and he'd swing his arms in a huff! stick out tongue
I'd forgotton all about this show, I loved it! It was so beautifully dumb! laughing Did everyone like the film?

What film?

JacopeX
Two heads are better than none

Funniest Nickelodeon movie ever.

ShoLeigh84
The Kenan and Kel film was called "Good Burger" and it was about them working in a burger bar in competition with another burger bar that was run by an evil guy. It wasn't bad!

Puzzle
The Kenan and Kel film was called "Good Burger" and it was about them working in a burger bar in competition with another burger bar that was run by an evil guy. It wasn't bad!

That was based on an All That sketch, not on Kenan and Kel. 1234

ShoLeigh84
Oh I didn't know. What's All That? Well Kenan and Kel were in the film anyway! embarrasment

JacopeX
Originally posted by Puzzle
That was based on an All That sketch, not on Kenan and Kel. 1234 It was, and then they made a movie out of it. big grin

G U I T A R
Wow, I totally forgot about this show it was awesome! I still have their movie they made Good Burger!

Blaxican
"Welcome to good burger home of the good burger can I take ya order?"

InnerRise
I'd forgotton all about this show, I loved it! It was so beautifully dumb! laughing Did everyone like the film? "Aww here goes!"

Wow, I remember that now. But was it "here goes"??

Doesn't sound completely right. Anyway I can't remember. But yeah...

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

supercrazy
Didn't kenan and kel do movie about hamburgers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.