not you, we named the monkey jack!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kishro
i absolutely loved pirates of the caribbean! I got it for christmas and ive probly watched it over 300 times since then! Johhny Depp played an outrageous character!! That was the best role ive ever seen him play, and he looked much different than he usually does, eg. his role in Blow. I loved the makeup though. I also loved the witty personality of his character Jack Sparrow and Johhny pulled it off with perfection. Usually i cannot stand sequels as they usually ruin the first movie, but i am looking forward to seeing Pirates of the Caribbean 2. I cant imagine what it would be like but i cant want to see!

JacksBabe777
i can't either. i think it's gonna be WICKED! i hope so anyways.

JackieSparrow
It probly doesnt have too much to do with the first movie cause its just another story about Jack thats what makes the daughter/neice thing so believeable to me

Bloom4ever
i think ur reaction is just about the same as mine when i first saw the movie big grin tho i didn't post mine here

jonny depp is actually a GREAT actor and pirate

POTC_fanatic
Yes he is... bout the line you posted for the title. Did you know that when he says that the monkey smiles its hilarious.

JackieSparrow
whenever you say monkey the monkey rolls its head and smiles ive noticed that

Bloom4ever
POTC_fanatic, love the sig

Chelse_gladrin9
i SO cannot wait!!!!! i dont wanna wait a year!! blowup im going psyco-er!

*Georgina_A*
i think johnny depp was great in POTC. i also think orlando and keira were good too. yes

Babi_Gurl
i rkn orlando and johnny were great i didnt really like keria not cuz she was like orlandos love interest or nethign i just dont think she is a good actress she annoys me lol

KMC
What daughter/niece thing is this?

Kate xx

Babi_Gurl
well apparently they r lookin for girls 13-15 or sumfink to play jakcs niece/daughter in the second movie dunno if its tru though

Captian Rogue
i'm 15, do you think they'd pick me? i liturally am a pirate mate...

Captian Rogue
if anyone knows friends of friends or whatever, who know anyone to do with the movie POTC2 tell them that an Auzzie girl aged 15 who is a pirate, is wanting to be part of the movie...and i do look so much like Jack...

Chelse_gladrin9
aye, betting you do mate, but ye know that it would be a long-ish flight to the closest auditioning thing-y-ma-bobber. arg. i cant spell for crap....

JackieSparrow
I wanna be a pirate wanna do a foreign exchange thing where I come be a pirate for like ever.

Chelse_gladrin9
lol laughing out loud

Captian Rogue
mate, i'd travel the world to get into that movie! i'd do anything mate!

Chelse_gladrin9
aye.... yes yes... ~trails off again~

JacksBabe777
I'm 13 with brown hair but the only problem is i got BLUE eyes.!!! I could wear contacts....big grin

Captian Rogue
lollaughing out loud everyone is so funny tonight...laughing out loud

Chelse_gladrin9
y would you need contacts? confused

Chelse_gladrin9
i bet we are.... ~ this girl is giong to keep trailing off for no reason so dont mind it...~

ArrghPirateGirl
No ones here but this about the monkey so..........
THE MONKEY ROX DUDE

Unholy_Cheese
Oh theres still a monkey thread lefteek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.