KV07 Coruscant - Bail's Speeder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
Not too shabby and if you pan around the room I think that's Hayden standing there with some other guy. But it's basically a shot of Bail Organa in his speeder suspended in the air. smile

Sith Master X
I'll have to check this one out.

Jedi Priestess
well IF ya HAD msn or yahoo Id SEND it to ya to keep! stick out tongue

Sith Master X
I wish I did JP. sad Yahoo is a very strong possibility in the near future though. wink

Anakin2Vader
In my opinion these "3D" pics are a huge disapointment... the first 3 were good and were what I was expecting ...since then they have been worthless

Sith Master X
Just checked this one out, you're right JP, not the best one. Though it totally amazes me to see where they film and what's around them at first, a bunch of huge green screens, junk on the floor, metal poles for the stages and stuff, then when it's on screen it's a whole other world.

Jedi Priestess
SIth what do you think? Is that Hayden standing there? and I too think this stuff has been going down hill. My favorite thngs so far besides the BTH pics have been the 2nd, 3rd and 4th webdocs.......everyting else has been kinda substandard.

Sith Master X
Hmm...lemme re-check about the Hayden thing.....

Sith Master X
Hmmmmm....that's really, really difficult to tell if that's Hayden, though it definitely look like Lucas who is standing out there behind whoever that is.

Jedi Priestess
no no pan to the right past a few peeps, it just him standing there with another guy and Hayden (if thats him) has his hand up to his mouth.

Sith Master X
Oh ok, I see it now, but I don't believe that's Hayden because the guy is wearing equipment.

JediDieDie
Please!!!, post it!!

Sith Master X
I wish I could, but it's HS material which ususally gets taken down. sad

JediDieDie
there is other way you can send it to me???

Jedi Priestess
BTW...cover of the new Insider......anyone know when this hits newsstands?

Dark_PadawanZ
"Insider#77 will start shipping to subscribers on July 22. It begins shipping to newsstands on August 3".

At the top of the Insider cover is a pic of Anakin & Padme kissing from EP3.

http://img49.exs.cx/img49/6649/kiss3.jpg

eek! Happy Dance eek!

Lyn
WOW!! Is it really???? OMG!!! *faints from lack of oxygen*

finti
damn it we dont get SW insider here in Norway.................nice hairdoo MR FORD laughing

Dark_PadawanZ
It looks like he's kissing her with so much passion. They are finally touching each other as they kiss. This is a big thing for them!

Scarabi
when i see the photo i wonder how anakin will do to grow ! because when he'll become vader he will be taller !

finti
what photo is there a link?

neo-nico
Can you post a link to knollvision7,please?I don't think that Lucasfilm will find this.In this forum there are so many HS material,so here we go.

Jedi Priestess
Neo, the only one posting that stuff here anymore for the ost part is scramba, Im sure as soon has he blows in it will be up. Many of us (myself included) recieved cease and desist emails from LFI on posting Hyperspace material, thats why we dont post it anymore. sad

neo-nico
I see,sorry.but,it's possible that you send me KV07?cause I've a good star wars mini site and I post it all of the KV.

Dark_PadawanZ
I have the KV07, but there's not much to see. We've seen better pics and footage of Bail with that speeder.I really wish they would start showing sets with better picture quality. Like most have said we have seen better shots of the speeder, so why not show the speeder in better light? it looks cool, but hard to see detail because of the shadow.

http://www.starwars.pl/e3/news/2004/kv07.jpg

confused confused

darktim1
I get starwars insider in the mail but usually hits stores when start delivery so check stores that sell magazines.

darktim1
cool pic.

barakuchi
darth-vader is 2.02cm

and dark_padewanZ has this pic anyting to do
with your pic, i think for sure
http://www.white-wave.com/aaha/e3044.jpg

scramba2000
Sorry to take so long, I've been extremely busy the past week. I've been getting 4 hours of sleep a day average. sick

http://home.comcast.net/~shirazkh/7.mov

El Toro
scramba u r the best!!!.

cheers bro.

JediDieDie
Thanks Scramba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And there is a new bth pic, so dont be late!!!

Jedi Priestess
yes there is and it BLOWS! These are getting worse instead of better. mad This weeks is the end of a tie fighter...grrrrrrr.

JediDieDie
Damn!!!!

We need you Scramba!!!!!! eek!

Anakin2Vader
Thanks scramba.
Too bad these hyperspace exclusives are so terrible
The pic JP put up shows everything this '3D' pic has to offer

NoMeN
I wanna have your babies!

lol j/k

Jedi Priestess
actually I need to correct myself.......its not the end of a tie fighter, its the end of the tie fighters predecessor.....and it still blows messed

Boris
Scramba to the rescue lol you always get them thanks man smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.