Wolverine Vs Freddy Vs Edward Scissorhands

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Manowar
hahahaha yes this is mostly a joke (inspired by moshtitan in the Spider-Man vs Jason thread) but that what are you thoughts anyways??

i say wolverine

Arachnoidfreak
Edward. because...just because.

SnakeEyes
ummmm, no

Arachnoidfreak
What foo!?!? If I say Edwaa, It's EDWAAAAAADD MAAAAAYYYN

stick out tongue

SnakeEyes
WELL WHEN I SAY UMMMM NO I MEAN IT YOU FOOL mad

Jargon343
Freddy, cause he can teleport.

Arachnoidfreak
getting mad over a joke huh? yea, you're real mature.

Joker1237
I say Batman can beat freddy lol

SnakeEyes
i was joking too my friend

Alpha Centauri
Wolverine. Of course.

-AC

Jargon343
Nah man. Freddy would kill them when they're sleeping. Like Wolverine would have a nightmare about the Weapon X thing, and instead of getting claws he'll get like...sausages, or something. Then Freddy would slice him up with razor sharp Sausages.

Alpha Centauri
......No. Wolverine would win but whatever floats your boat I guess.

-AC

Jargon343
how.

ragesRemorse
Bruce lee would kick all there asses

Alpha Centauri
Well for one Freddy is a movie character. It's like putting Solid Snake against Batman in that dumb thread.

Edward Scissorhands is a man with scissors for fingers.

Wolverine is a man with healing and a near unbreakable skeleton.

-AC

ragesRemorse
i am surprised that needed to be pointed out

JuggernautFan
i honestly think freddy would win in a dream world setting..... wolverine in a comic book setting. or whatever you want to call it.

moshtitan
freddy would win in a dream setting, (im not sure if even he wants to go there)and wolvie in a comic setting, and edward in a.......huh...tree trimming match?

ragesRemorse
well it's been proven in the freddy movies that the strong minded can will there freddy nightmares to there liking. Wolverine is very strong minded. If an adolescent teen girl can do this im more than sure wolverine can. Wolverine would still have his hiegtend strength and healing factor in his dreams, that is apart of him, it is like breathing

JuggernautFan
freddy is always messing around. plus he keeps comming back. jason can be compared to wolverine, and he couldn't do anything to freddy in a dream world setting. he cut off his arms, they grew back, he tried to cut off his head...... he dissappeared.

freddy has complete control over that particular reality, and he can warp it/wolverine in any way he see's fit to. i think it's a rather odd match if you pit anybody vs freddy in the dream world....

moshtitan
that be badass to see.....freddys all confiden because he is in the dream world then relizes wolvies got 1 more claw than freddy does,
and that wolvies are twice as long then freddy has to call enzyte What the f**k?

JuggernautFan
well, i still think freddy has the upper hand.....hands.

should freddy probe wolverines mind..... he could use his fears against him. theoretically he could do that. that would also make him -more- powerful.

Alpha Centauri
I think the only thing putting them in the same league is blade appendages.

-AC

moshtitan
and that ther both badass....

Alpha Centauri
Freddy is cool. Needs to lose the sweater though. If only for hygene.

-AC

ragesRemorse
nah the sweater kind of grows on you

moshtitan
well, im sure it does grow on you seeing as how hes probally never washed it, and theres baacteria and mold and blood,.....oh god thats gross. sick

Jargon343
Why does cross medium matches have such a stigma around here? As if the DC and Marvel universes aren't different enough to stifle comparison.

LIZARDRULZ
Freddy killed Johnny Depp in nightmare 1 so edward is out and freddy can't be hurt at all in dreams so unless xavier did something Freddy would win

WAF3001
who is still a popular icon today?

If you don't know It's wolverine

jrodslam
Freddy wins lol.

WAF3001
p'shaw

Droopy
freddy is gonna have a hard time killing wolverine with the healimg factor but the thing is Freddies power is about fear wolverine aint scared of freddy because if he realizes freddy isnt real than fredies done
thats how he dies in the first movie

jrodslam
Freddy never dies. And never will.

Droopy
Originally posted by jrodslam
Freddy never dies. And never will.

What does that have to do with the fight wolverine will kill him every time he comes back in his dreams

Piedmon
Eventually Freddy will get sick of having his ass kicked in dream after dream and move on.

Droopy
Originally posted by Piedmon
Eventually Freddy will get sick of having his ass kicked in dream after dream and move on.

Yeah thats why he messes with horny teenagers and not guys like wolverine stick out tongue

Onikirimaru
All i know is, neither freddy or logan are gonna lose to a guy that cant wipe his own butt.

steverules
Since when has Eddie ever been violent? confused

Tron
Damn, how did I miss this one?

*Sigh*

Oh well, closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.