Possible Episode 3 Plot Summary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moonwalker741

moonwalker741

Sith Master X
Seems accurate to me. smile

Jedi Priestess
well thats kinda cool now.......but if its all true........ WAAAAAAAA!!!!!! I wish I hadnt looked! sad

byw where did you get that? and good nite all smile

moonwalker741
my brothers forum he goes to, ill post the link sometime, cause i cant remeber it..

cornponious
Erm, that's from supershadow.com.

See this link.

sad

corn

Sith Master X
I picked up on that too, only SS ripped that script off from other websites which I believe to be a true summary, but you never know.

moonwalker741
NOOOOOOOOO!!!! OMG, its from supergay!?!?!??!?!....

i got it here, http://www.nxsecure.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=96536

but i dont think you can view it directly, 'cuase you need a name and password

Sith Master X
Yeah but don't worry because Supergay did not write that summary, he stole it. wink

moonwalker741
hope so, any way, very good summary, this should be really good movie if this is true, i dont care if i know the story scene by scene, i want to know what its gonna look like, should be good wink

Sith Master X
I agree. Based upon that, it looks like Episode 3's gonna be a heck of a thriller.

moonwalker741
man! therese going to be mass histeria in the episode 3 forum when the trailer omes out...i could just imagine... a million 'i just saw it', 'omg the episode 3 trailer', 'did anybody see the trailer?', 'episode 3 trailer!' threads, then a mod is gonna hav to note an 'Official Episode 3 Trailer Discussion Thread' stick out tongue

Sith Master X
Haha, they'll definitely be a lot of hype, that's for sure.

Jedi Priestess
in the future tho moon, please put this kind of stuff in spoiler tags k? smile

moonwalker741
oo snaps, sry people, wait? question, why would people even read this big summary or even go into this the thread knowing that theres going to be spoilers?

Jedi Priestess
For example, if it had been spoiler tagged, I probably would have waited to see what someone commented and then if it turned out to be SS like Corn said then I could have read it. I havent decided if I want to know everything yet tho ok pal? wink

Lyn
*I'll comment when I'm breathing again...I'm in shock from the excitement...*

Darth Jello
Supershadow stole that from www.thetrukstop.com/starwars (shadow of the sith), they have a new more updated plot outline just posted 3 days ago. they get their info, literally from everyone with a few people sifting through what's crap and what isn't

Jedi Priestess
ooooooo eek! A site I hadnt run across! thanks Jello smile

cornponious
Lyn, just wondering, do you really have that much cleavage like in your sig?

wink

big grin

cornponious

Jedi Priestess
corn=galatic perv laughing and I never id say Lyn, I really like your sig! smile

darktim1
I really hope anakin kills dooku that way he deserves it but who knows GL could have something totally different being made all that I do know is that it starts with space battle for now got to catch starship.

Darth Jello
god, i like that site so much (despite the glaring lack of updates), they should pay me money for being such a whore for them.

ToMacco
Some of that plot may be true, but that is WAYYYYYYYY to large to make into one movie.

That plot is three movies in itself!!!!!

Lyn
laughing What do YOU think...?? laughing Nah...just joshing!! stick out tongue wink

laughing Thanx...actually, Hypernova made it for me...even put 'JediChick' on it...wish I could take the credit it for it though.

moonwalker741
Lyn, everytime i see your posts, i always look at padmes rack in your sig....

moonwalker741
(double post) no comment

Gangularis
here's a more comprehensive outline:

http://www.nightly.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/70/900.html?

Lyn
laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing Nice one moon...stick out tongue wink

moonwalker741
lol haha lyn..

very niice outline Gangularis, thnx, they both have similarities, i liek darth vaders line at the end..thnk you again

Jedi Priestess
heres one thats not too bad..........long one tho messed

http://boards.theforce.net/Episode_III_(Spoilers_Allowed)/b10331/15858235/?92

Sith Master X
^ That was a pretty good one.

El Toro
the summary is great just hope they dont f**k it up by either bad acting or bad delievery.

...oh and lynn where abouts in Aus u from, im in bris.

Creechuur
This summary is basically the same thing I've been reading on the net for months. Its nice, but nothing new.

Its been dry lately on the SW front. I hope that means the next round of 'spoilers' and official updates is gonna be big.

Jedi Priestess
picked this up at wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_Episode_III:_Revenge_of_the_Sith

Jedi Priestess
along with really cool fan art wink

jedijunky1138
WOW, Did you notice there is no mention of Padme's death? Makes one think HUH?

thejeditraitor
h t t p://home.att.net/~jcshetler/index.html

moonwalker741
isnt that real? like a promo picture?

moonwalker741
http://home.att.net/~jcshetler/index.html

Jedi Priestess
ooops is it? laughing getting hard to tell whats what anymore.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.