The Alamo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scott hiwersh
Who knows about this one? I saw a trailer for it, this has a great cast...

vishal2004
I think Dennis Quaid need a film like Alamo. He's a good actor and it has been ages since he's been in a good role. And ever since The Rookie from Disney I think it's been tough on him career wise.
I'm happy he's working along Billy Bob Thorton too-this one should be great...

Cinemaddiction
"The Rookie" was fantastic, and "Cold Creek Manor" is sorely overlooked and underrated. It's one of the better put together suspense movies of the past decade.

Besides, it's only been 2 years. I don't that "Alamo" will be the one to bring him back to the forefront, but "The Day After Tomorrow" will.

zinh
Quaid is a great actor and needs no "comeback" since he never really left. He was awsome in almost every move he has played.

My fav is either Frequency or The Rookie.

scott hiwersh
The alamo will be great, and quaid will be great in it... I agree, he has never really left, he doesn't need a comeback. He just isn't one of those "IN your face" movie stars...

Linkalicious
I just wanna see a movie where the bad guys win.

crickey77
I'm really looking forward to this one and from what I've seen and heard it should be pretty accurate

FlappingMangera
BUMP!.......I just saw the trailer last night, this one looks like its going to be pretty good.

Holcomb
Are you talking about the enhanced trailer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.