Senators Killed ? Jar Jar ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarabi
Pablo Hidalgo said that senators would be killed in episode 3.

There are many pssibilities
Padme is an important one
and Jar Jar laughing

Because we won't se him in the OT so maybe he will die ! at least !!
Niark !

moonwalker741
NOOOO! JAr-Jar cannot die! what will be the use in in life any more, i think jar-jar goes to dagobah with yoda and.....you know...http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/naughty.gif , then jar-jar falls into the swamp,but! in esb, jar-jar finally gets his head out of the swamp!, but then lukes x-wing crushes his body when luke shows up in dagobah and lands his xwing in the swamp stick out tongue

Scarabi
That's an interesting theory ! big grin

Sith Master X
I wish Jar Jar would die, but I don't see that happening. sad

§pearhead
Why not? messed I see it happening. His purpose has been served, and we see nothing of him later, I can see him dying big grin

orbob
A thought to cherish but wishful thinking I fear!

moonwalker741
stick out tongue big grin

SlickRick69
yeah I read it on some web-site starts with a S and ends with another S dot com or something I think, about there being a re-re-redone OT set where they update ESB with the CGI footage of Jar-Jar doing the backstroke in the Dagobah swamp when Luke's X-Wing crashes..

so, it's almost certainly true!!

moonwalker741
YEs! cant wait to buy that!

Jayd265
i think he gets scared when ppl start dying and he runs home to escape getting killed.

Corsie
I would really love to see Jar Jar die.

Jedi Priestess
wouldnt we all! laughing laughing

moonwalker741
i wouldnt sad , i want him to do it with yoda http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/naughty.gif stick out tongue

darktim1
I heard he goes to alderan with senator bail organa but who knows how he will die. He made me laugh for now may force be with you.

yerssot
I wouldn't either and last I heard about anything officialy being about Jar Jar: he doesn't die

moonwalker741
he probably does go to alderaan, then dies when they blow it up in anh

Scarabi
the problem is : He won't have a more important role than in episode II ! So If he dies his role will be more important !
or maybe he will die accidently in the background wink

moonwalker741
maybe theyll jus mention it, no dramatic scene

NoMeN
stop dreaming guys, GL wont fullfill our dreams. but i wish he dies. and the other gungans aswell

moonwalker741
i sense must fear in you..

Scarabi
yeah The gungans too !
I loved Clone Wars Tome 2 just for that !
all the gungans dead in the begining big grin

Sith Master X
Can't stand the gungans, Boss Nass was almost as bad as Jar Jar. sad

rustiswordz
I read somewhere that the superlaser of the new Deathstar which is to be tested will be tested on/against Naboo. With Jar Jar there......

By by flop ears.

cornponious
I hope that's not a joke.

corn

Peka
i believe it's been stated officially that Jar Jar DOESN'T die. There's a compilation on TF.N of who has said what regarding EIII. I think Rick McCallum said this in an interview.

Peka
impossible. the death star's first victim is alderaan. the DS isn't operational until Episode IV.

barakuchi
die jar jar die evil face evil face

El Toro
I doubt jar jar will die. lucas tried to use him as childish comic relief but failed miserably. however jar jar's character was suppose to appeal to kids mostly and i doubt someone with that kind of stigma will die on screen. altho i wish that sh!thead would just DIE!!!!

SlickRick69
true, the Death Star space station is not fully operational until New Hope, but there could be a giant orbital laser of some sort, very similar to the one later incorporated as the weapon onboard the Death Star.

Maybe this giant laser is used in conjunction with Star Destroyers to help secure the blockade, and maybe the Empire uses the giant laser blockade against Naboo in a symbolic gesture as it was the Naboo blockade that started the whole twisted turn of events in episode 1...

that way, ep 3 ties back to ep 1, and also ties to ep 4 in more ways than one, PLUS the added bonus of seeing Naboo, the Gungans and Jar Jar Binks blown to bits...

YAY!!

PVS
darktim1 is correct (according to TF.N's "just the facts"wink

>>>"I heard he goes to alderan with senator bail organa but who knows how he will die. He made me laugh for now may force be with you."

which kinda takes the edge off the tragedy of alderan in ep.4
instead of thinking "millions dead, how terrible" we'll be thinking
"HA HA jar jar's getting HIS"

also, it is stated that naboo will NOT be destroyed.

so there it is. chances are jar jar will die, but we won't get to see it =(
meesa very disappointed.

cornponious
I guess we can all just hope (or pretend, maybe) that Jar Jar was visiting Bail on Aldaraan when it was blown away in ANH.

big grin

corn

shadow225588
Jar Jar is kinda annoying testing

Sauron
Maybe jar jar tries to become a jedi, and is given a double edged lightsabre, and presses the wrong button and impales himself.

I hope so

Mulliturpa
Why all the hate? Love each other people! WUB! Here, take this flow- AArrgh, get your hand of my throat!

P.S: Love your sig Sauron wink

rustiswordz
Jar jar MUST DIE DAMMIT!

rustiswordz
for those with jarotic tendancies go here:

http://members.tripod.com/Freaky_Freya/diejarjar.html

Jedi Priestess
rust=comic relief wink

rustiswordz
At your service wink

Sith Master X
lol, good one rusti.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.