Shyamalan on Sci-Fi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vagaryatwill
Is anybody planning on watching this documentary this weekend? Seems like it might be kind of interesting. I'm interested in The Village and I think some of it is supposed to show some behind the scenes stuff on that. What do you make of the whole controversey surrounding it?

Predator 89
I dont have a clue but i think i'll watch it just because it looks cool. The secret is probably just a gimick that scifi is using to get viewers.

vagaryatwill
People are saying Shyamalan walked off the set and he's really disgruntled with the people at sci-fi. I think they must have something on him...even if it's just a little dirt he doesn't want out. But who really knows...

Tex
Yeah, I read about how he lost his temper with Sci/Fi and refused to do anything with them.

I think he's got your typical "I'm a genius how dare you question me" attitudes.

Night_fan
I was watchin the M. Night Program from the ScFI channel and i was just wondering if anyone knew what the website was they were on becase i cant find it!!!

vagaryatwill
Anybody check it out last night? Wasn't bad...

Jason Wyngarde
the ghost kid named henry was creepy. they got a picture of him in the room where the raven flew out of.

pinsleepe
can't help you.

hi, have fun here

vagaryatwill
Uhhh...I must have missed this part. You're not talking about the kid who brought Kahn into the house and convinced him that Night was "connected", are you?

Dead_Bride_2_B
I m sorry but I have no clue..but hope u have fun here on KMC!

Jason Wyngarde
he drew him too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.