Grievous, his ship, and bodyguards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darklordtrooper
www(dot)gamespot(dot)com(slash)xbox(slash)action(s
lash)starwarsrepubliccommando(slash)media(dot)html

Watch the video "Level Teaser" from the upcoming star wars game, rebublic commando. At the end, there is a clear shot of general grievous w/ his cape, and grievous' ship! Wookies and grievous' bodyguards also make appearances. The level takes place on Kashyyk. Good Stuff!

Sith Master X
I love Gamespot.com!!! I'll check this one out about Grievous though.

moonwalker741
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/starwarsrepubliccommando/media.html

makes it easier

cornponious
That has to be the slowest, choppiest video stream I have ever seen. And I have a 3Mb/sec connection.

corn

darktim1
cool game I think it will be a big seller at the stores I know I would buy it for now may force be with you.

neo-nico
Do you have a screenshot?

Boris
You can barely see him, just a white cape really, still cool though lol

barakuchi
screenshot! screenshot!

barakuchi
http://www.starwars-union.de/index.php?id=episode3&PHPSESSID=02c7943104bf4a10bc82b140599fc8e6
4 pics of that part
http://www.starwars-union.de/bilder/news/20040715rc_ggschiff1_bg.jpg

Boris
Those screens are much better quality than the video thanks smile still just a white cape though

VengeanceGOD
I was really dissapointed by how crap the quality of that video is. But the game still looks pretty cool.

cavola
hi board i am new here; i been looking around for quite some time.

i dont know if this has been posted but ill just know from your comments.

The infamous General Grievous gets around on Utapau with this vehicle. The legs can be retracted for the vehicle to move like droidekas and when the going gets tough in the rocky caverns and caves of the planet, the legs extend forward and enable the vehicle to move like a giant spider on the walls, trying to elude Obi-Wan on his giant, komodo dragon-looking lizard. The seat is offset by the huge blaster on the side of the vehicle and if I were the guessing man based on Chekov's theatrical conventions, it is this huge blaster that Obi-Wan shoots Grievous with."

cavola
blah

Mulliturpa
Never seen that before, nice find! Where did you get it?

moonwalker741
ive seen the top part of that pic, isnt it greivous's ground transport

Mulliturpa
So yes stick out tongue

cavola
i found that on may 11th.............i dont remember exactly where from.

cavola
and did u get these or are they old

cavola
and

Mulliturpa
That's in a webdoc. You can download it from the official site for free now (I love that scene. The way Obi-Wan looks first at the other guy then the other, it makes chills go up my spine big grin. Yeah, I guess it's a bit cheesy but who cares!).

captain-N
love thoes webisodes bunny

Sith Master X
Same here.

captain-N

Jedi Priestess
I smell sock

captain-N

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.