Spider-Man + Batman .V. Green Goblin + Joker?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lukester
Who do you guys think would win the fight, if Spidey and Batman teemed up to battle Joker and Goblin?

I think that all the super-heros and super-villains should get involved in a MARVEL + D.C crossover style battle. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles would be cool to see in the battle as well!

Joker1237
Turtles are not DC or Marvel, I forgot were they came from. maybe indpented?? dont know.

I think the heros will win they always do, These team ups never work anywany, you get 2 or 5 of these freaks in one room, and its non stop augeing, each trying to be the bigger gun.

wuTa
batman and spidey as a team...they would be unbeatable...best duo eveeer

Alpha Centauri
I wouldn't say unbeatable. Bit too far there. Would be good though.

-AC

SUPERMANDAMAN
Yea maybe he could give peter some money.

Alpha Centauri
Either you mean Batman or that was the most irrelevant statement ever.

-AC

Joker1237
But I do think Joker and Gobie would be a good super Villian team, maybe a repeat of evil like Joker and Scarecrow in Knight fall?? any one agree?

Alpha Centauri
Yep. Both have that maniacal sorta thing going on.

-AC

Manowar
no Howard The Duck and Pip The Troll Vs Living Tribunal and Every Celestial! how many gay-ass threads like this are we gonna make?

Arachnoidfreak
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are from Archie Comics(at least the ones I own are)

Joker1237
The Turtles are cool, When I was 8 or 9 they were my drugs lol.

I still watch the old shows evey once in a while, and even got a few on DVD.

moshtitan
well, back to the topoc at hand......Id take bats and spidey, but they wouldnt get along real well.

Joker1237
Bats and Supes dont get along well, and they work great, I think it will be something like that.

I think if they get along Joker and GG, would be a great team. But I still have a hard time thinking they work with each other for the comman evil?

Asian Hulk
Because the Joker and Green Goblin kidnapped Peter Parker's girlfriend Mary Jane"MJ" Watson.that's why Peter change into Spidey and Bruce Wayne change into Batman to saved MJ from the Joker and Green Goblin.

Shadow_King
i think S and B could win the fight.

moshtitan
bravo.

FeceMan
Dang, he ALMOST formed a coherent thought.

Jargon343
Batman and Spiderman already teamed up, against the Joker and Carnage.

Alpha Centauri
Joker and Carnage could kill off anyone with the laughter. Instant insanity right there.

-AC

punkyhermy
batman and Spidey will rule!!!!!!

Joker1237
Do you know were I can get the Batman Spider vs Joker and Carnage?? have not read it yet?? Any cross over books what ever?

Jargon343
Hmm....a comic book store?

Joker1237
dOES IT HAVE A title?> Like I dont know?? Spider Bat cross over? The great laugher of blood or something like that?

LeAtHerRFace
Batman and Spiderman would be one hell of a team. They would be 98.9% unstoppable.

Asian Hulk
just look at http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-10767

muffin man
cool battle but the heroes always win

Asian Hulk
You can see the post of the Joker and Green Goblin

Asian Hulk
Pic of Batman and Spidey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.